+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Zalton Gera

Zalton Gera

Haven't seen him play in the Euro Finals myself, but just read that he was outstanding for Hungary against Austria.
    He's 37 now and still getting rave reports..............what a star.
    I'll start watching Hungary matches from now, could be the 'dark horses'

There are quite a number of players in their late 30's playing in this tournament. GMac is another....There's that Italian fella as well as Buffon...
    Actually quite a few....

The half volley against Liverpool will live long in my memory......a true Baggies legend!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)