+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Do You Like The New Away Shirt?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Away Shirt

New Away Shirt

£42 and it could be yours

I voted yes, but i don't like the money shop logo on it.

Not for me thanks

I think with Wolves being so defence minded, Jackett has asked for a strip that will look like we've got eleven keeper's on the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDing View Post
    Not for me thanks

Nor me, another horrendous template shirt, sh1te colour/ Sponsor, pretty much f**k all down for it really!

If it was white, it'd be fine. Or black with white trimming

I might get one at the end of the season when they will no doubt be a sensible price. It will make a good high vis top to wear on my bike!

It is the worst away kit ever. I will not be buying a home or away this year because (forgetting the horrible lime green away kit) of the sponsor. I just hope we do get Robin Li and he may change it to red. ****ts that think these colours need shooting

Yet another season where there has been no request for input from the fans. when will these pr*cks ever learn?

Tradition went out of football a long time ago, replica shirts getting changed almost every season, all in the name of making money. I don't mind the shirt itself, but not with the Wolves badge on it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)