+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T. The EU vote 15 people polled. Guess what?

It was noticeable that the In-Vote went up after the awful murder of the MP. It will be a shame if this important decision is decided by emotion as a result of this deplorable act.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Ah now that's a different subject. Conceptually so am I but my wife's Scottish...
    That's all right mate - in my new world order you'd be welcome to go up there with her.....

i have just returned from holidays in cornwall devon area and everywhere is vote leave as is areas where i live south coast

It's interesting a number of people seem to be getting there excuses in early. It's a fix, or it's because of an mp's murder? Wierd.

As for people saying whatever area (like Devon) is 'leave', it seems to me that the leave people are fewer but more passionate (for whatever reason) hence seeing more leave banners etc wherever you go. I could be way off on that I know, it's just my opinion the night before the results are announced.

What people say in public and how they actually vote are very different things, so I would not put too much eight on straw polls amongst mates, work colleagues or the public, there has been a lot of noise from the Brexits, because they are the ones most het up about it, those that are in favour of remain just keep quiet mostly , don't stick their heads above the parapet and then go and vote sensibly!

To clarify I am not in the Brexit camp but I do feel that the tragic death of Jo Cox has influenced the result.

I'm finding what Triz is the middle lot are the main remain.

I thank that may be because they have now got ok jobs and be pretty comfortable on the whole. The older generation know what it's like to be independent and the younger can't get jobs due to the decline of industry and immigration.

Just seen the Sunderland result come in ..... It looks like this might be very close

Very close....so it goes

Out

Well now we're ****ed

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)