+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Ghost of King Tut

I agree Dave. Its blatantly obvious history needs to be rewritten. In my opinion there was an advanced race that were seen as gods. It's debatable if they were aliens or not but it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if they were. I think the faroes were descended from these gods and this blood line continues today with family's like the royals and the presidents of the United States. Did you know every president of the USA is related. Even Obama is related to the Bush family (not Kate).
    I would love to know the answers and the subject fascinates me.

just what are 'Aliens' it is a description of a species not like us and recognised or understood. To think we are the only humanoids in the universe is just ridiculous. The one that did it for me was the solid granite coffin in the middle of the pyramid that has a inside surface so flat and smooth that there is no modern tool today that could carve , cut or chip a surface like that not even by laser!! A surface finish that is so perfect it is like a polished mirror! It just cannot be explained, what kind of technology could do this? Alien?

From what I've been reading is there are many different alien species that visit earth or live here. It wouldn't be that far fetched to believe we are descended to one of these races. personally think humans look like aliens.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    . I think the faroes were descended from these gods and this blood line continues today with family's like the royals and the presidents of the United States.
    Would “Gods” have encouraged the inbreeding so prevalent amongst Egyptian Pharaohs ?

Quote Originally Posted by freer View Post
    Would “Gods” have encouraged the inbreeding so prevalent amongst Egyptian Pharaohs ?
    The question is: was there inbreeding or designing?

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    The question is: was there inbreeding or designing?
    A three thousand years dynasty to perfect a “Design” ??

Quote Originally Posted by freer View Post
    A three thousand years dynasty to perfect a “Design” ??
    Designing in the first place, the inbreeding came after surely?

Designing in the first place, the inbreeding came after surely?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU

Quite a few faroes suffer with deformities through interbreeding. The pharaohs did this because of the ancient belief that the god Osiris married his sister Isis to keep their bloodline pure.
    The question is were Osiris and Isis really gods and did they really come from the star planet Sirius?

just what are 'Aliens' it is a description of a species not like us and recognised or understood. To think we are the only humanoids in the universe is just ridiculous. The one that did it for me was the solid granite coffin in the middle of the pyramid that has a inside surface so flat and smooth that there is no modern tool today that could carve , cut or chip a surface like that not even by laser!! A surface finish that is so perfect it is like a polished mirror! It just cannot be explained, what kind of technology could do this? Alien?
    If I remember from school, the Romans shaved with sharpened flint razors, but no one can work out how they did it, could it have been those aliens?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)