+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ghost of King Tut

The Ghost of King Tut

A friend of mine went to Egypt and took a photo of the tomb of King Tut (Tutankhamun). Your not alowed to take photos in the museum but she managed to take a pic on her mobile.
    However to her shock she found a ghost next to the tomb when she checked the photo.
    It's now on YouTube, what's your view on this?
    It might be the real reason cameras are banned from the museum.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a-EN05hmYas

A surprisingly interesting pic. But the actual tomb is in the Valley of the Kings not the museum

Thanks Oz. It defiantly looks like a human form or even alien.

Interesting Bongo, do you actually know the person who took the photo? If it was mine picture, I would be freaked out especially as it was taken from a mobile phone where you do not get double exposures like a standard camera!!
    To me it looks Alien whatever that is but definitely not Human, interestingly both the pharos and aliens have one thing in common, elongated heads...weird, was there a connection??

Yes I know the person Dave. That's why I know it's not fake or been tampered with. I didn't know that about mobile phones!

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Yes I know the person Dave. That's why I know it's not fake or been tampered with. I didn't know that about mobile phones!
    The days of double exposures are gone with the birth of Digital technology. A lot of good photos were dismissed because of film slips causing DE but how on earth can you explain this picture, I am surprized there is not many replies on YT about this but it will come.
    Thanks for sharing Bongo, very interesting indeed.

I was flabbergasted when she showed me. I persuaded her to put it on YouTube the other day. I also sent the link to Graham Hancock.
    I believe there is some sort of link with Egypt and Aliens.

I believe there is some sort of link with Egypt and Aliens.
    From the cover of his book it appears Erich von Däniken is either on to something or snorting something

I did read it (many years ago) for me his theories are almost as out there as yours Bongo !

Fair enough freer but what's your explanation for the photo? I've not read that one freer but looks interesting. There are many unexplained mysterys involving Eygpt and I think the true history of the human race lies within the answers. As Dave said the elongated sculls would suggest they are descendants of a different type of humanoid.

Fair enough freer but what's your explanation for the photo? I've not read that one freer but looks interesting. There are many unexplained mysterys involving Eygpt and I think the true history of the human race lies within the answers. As Dave said the elongated sculls would suggest they are descendants of a different type of humanoid.
    Well one thing is for sure, a far more advanced life form built the pyramids and all those; star aligned tunnels which, cannot be replicated today even with all our technologies!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)