+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Independence Day!

Independence Day!

Anybody else stopped up all night?

We're nearly there. The sun is coming up. The glass of whisky is tasting so good.

COME ON!!

Watched the lot with eager eyes gray! 2 young boys under the age of five to look after, hope i and a lot more people than i thought have made the right decision!

I'll drink to that!

People think that the older generation voted out for their own ends but I don't think that's true.

I voted out because I could see how things have changed in recent years and the direction this country was going. If anything it'll have a negative effect on me, but I dread to think what type of country my kids and grandkids would grow up in unless we took back control now. The kids are my priority, I've run my race.

It's ten past five AM and I'm going to bed now with a happy heart. Nighty night Blades!

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Anybody else stopped up all night?

We're nearly there. The sun is coming up. The glass of whisky is tasting so good.

COME ON!!
    Watched it all,i am just going to bed now at 05.14 seen the Leave total just eclipse the remain vote by a million votes.

Amazing fact tho,Liverpool,Manchester and Leeds all voted to Remain,while Sheffield voted Leave.

And all those money men in the City between 10pm and 11pm were lumping on Remain £ was $1.50 then its now dropped to $1.35 ooooops for them bankers.

Alex Sammond kept it lighthearted with his betting quotes direct off his mobile phone.

Independence Day for the UK

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    People think that the older generation voted out for their own ends but I don't think that's true.

I voted out because I could see how things have changed in recent years and the direction this country was going. If anything it'll have a negative effect on me, but I dread to think what type of country my kids and grandkids would grow up in unless we took back control now. The kids are my priority, I've run my race.

It's ten past five AM and I'm going to bed now with a happy heart. Nighty night Blades!
    Spot on Gray. Had you asked me 18 months - 2 years ago I would never have imagined voting out but I have been appalled by the actions of the EU since then and seen enough to change my mind. Like you, it was my kids that swung it in the end. Whilst I expect some short term disruption I fully expect Britain to steady itself and thrive again.

Can't wait to the look on Cameron/Osbourne/Merkel's face.

Am in Greece at the moment. ..... it's wall to wall coverage ..... we've done what they wanted to do

"you do not shoot that green sh1t at me.."

Yup watched it all night, Hopefully it is the wake up call our politicians need to start listening to the people more, and engage more.
    UTB

Empty suit Obama told the UK to remain,poking his nose in, none of his business.

I wonder what the Americans would do if Mexico could dictate to them.

The door won't close completely but at least we've got a hold of it now instead of it blowing wide open might have a few uncomfortable yrs but we will come out of this better off in the long run imo

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast