+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Indy Mk II

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    You're right, I do t know what they were thinking. Maybe 79 year old Hilda Sproggins from Rochdale did despair the neoliberal policies of the European Union, more than she disliked the family of brown folk that moved in two streets over. We'll never know. All we can say for sure is that 17 million people like her, voted for a campaign that was centred around xenophobia

Majority of Europeans are white are they nae?

Did all British ethnic minorities vote remain? Are the ones that voted Leave racist as well?

Quote Originally Posted by NEM83 View Post
    Majority of Europeans are white are they nae?

Did all British ethnic minorities vote remain? Are the ones that voted Leave racist as well?
    There's a lot wrong with that post. When you work it out, I'll maybe entertain it with an answer

Quote Originally Posted by Getintaethem View Post
    That will come as a shock to the majority of shareholders that own SKY.
    I'm sure the anti EU megalomaniac overlord who is the founder and major shareholder with a son as the chairman might have a say.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I'm sure the anti EU megalomaniac overlord who is the founder and major shareholder with a son as the chairman might have a say.
    No, wrong again I am afraid. It is different to the "press", there are laws in the UK with regards to news broadcasting on television that means that they need to follow due impartiality. Therefore, the news teams need to be impartial, the management of the company cannot exert any influence that affects their impartiality and the shareholders certainly cannot. If this happens then the onus is on the person being subjected to this to inform the police as a law has been broken. In all the years of Murdoch being involved there has never been any hint that this has been the case (murdoch's being involved in editorial manipulation) and they have won news broadcaster of the year etc.

No, wrong again I am afraid. It is different to the "press", there are laws in the UK with regards to news broadcasting on television that means that they need to follow due impartiality. Therefore, the news teams need to be impartial, the management of the company cannot exert any influence that affects their impartiality and the shareholders certainly cannot. If this happens then the onus is on the person being subjected to this to inform the police as a law has been broken. In all the years of Murdoch being involved there has never been any hint that this has been the case (murdoch's being involved in editorial manipulation) and they have won news broadcaster of the year etc.
    You've spoken a fair amount of sh1te of late but this takes the absolute biscuit

Wrong again am I? The point wasn't made originally from me about the media spouting pro EU propaganda. So they will be wrong as well.

You will be right though

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Grantland View Post
    You've spoken a fair amount of sh1te of late but this takes the absolute biscuit
    Aye ok, you contradict me but offer no proof. Just saying that something is ****e is offering an opinion not a fact. There is a difference.

Can you provide one example where Ofcom have upheld a claim of political bias against SKY News and when you do show that this came from the Murdoch family.

Any resignations because of interference from the Murdoch family around political interference? No, none, never?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Wrong again am I? The point wasn't made originally from me about the media spouting pro EU propaganda. So they will be wrong as well.

You will be right though
    I can be wrong on many subjects but yes I am factually right on this one. If I am not, please tell me as I am more than happy to admit my mistake.

I can be wrong on many subjects but yes I am factually right on this one. If I am not, please tell me as I am more than happy to admit my mistake.
    Who do you think is gonna win, Italy or Spain?

Quote Originally Posted by Barnared View Post
    Who do you think is gonna win, Italy or Spain?
    The opposite to your choice... should be a safe bet.

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast