+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Indy Mk II

Quote Originally Posted by Getintaethem View Post
    Yep, for once I agree with you. We are out of the EU! Great day for Scotland.
    Agreed. I appreciate your posts just as I appreciate the posts of people who hold different views, forums like this give us all the chance to exchange opinions, I fail to understand the need for some to be abusive to individuals or groups who happen to hold different views.

The UK has had a referendum, something that was promised by Cameron before the Independence Referendum in Scotland. The people of the UK have voted to leave the EU.

As you state above, the offer of an EU referendum was on the cards before our poll, so for me they took liberties about us remaining in the EU before our referendum took place, along with many other things, knowing fine well they couldn't predict the result of the EU referendum.

I call it lies, you can call it whatever you want. If Scotland votes to leave, they will let us join at super quick speed. Not a fact by the way, just an opinion.

I am not sure who lied?
    The No campaign.

You can defend it all you like but bottom line is we all know what they meant by this.

The LEAVE campaign lied and abused there position by saying that the 350million pounds saved from sending to the EU would be used on the NHS...........then Farage admits that's not going to happen live on tv (breakfast tv I think) and then even had the cheek to say yeah it was a bit of a lie using it as one of the main slogans used by the vote OUT campaign

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7099906.html

cornwall has asked for a guarantee on replacement of eu funds from the 350m a week saving
    yorkshire the same

this isn't gonna end well at all

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    The No campaign.

You can defend it all you like but bottom line is we all know what they meant by this.
    was true in 2014.
    circumstances have changed obviously
    also no guarantee now what happens if scotland goes it alone

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Grantland View Post
    was true in 2014.
    circumstances have changed obviously
    also no guarantee now what happens if scotland goes it alone
    Well we voted No back in 2014 as well so circumstances have changed. Bring it on.

Yep, for once I agree with you. We are out of the EU! Great day for Scotland.
    But we aren't, are we?

What is this lie or myth you are peddling

I am really sorry for trying to add some background to the debate with some stuff that non politicians are saying about the negotiation. I think that the politicians have also been shown to be pretty ignorant on the EU... if nothing else has been shown in this referendum, surely that is.

I will reduce it back to your level though. Just for you... ****s sake min, these remainers are self righteous morons. Happy?

Using the Norway model as the basis is entirely different to using the Norway model. This is a classic example of the ignorance of the politicians and media. For example, I can use an employment contract as the basis of my employment with a company. However, the details that are in the contract are what is important. It could say that I need to work 7 days a week, 70 hours and do night shifts every second day. Would I like that? (given your analogy). Or it could say, I can work whenever I want and get 60 days paid vacation a year. Using the Norway model as a basis is entirely different to agreeing to the terms of their model.

It makes sense to use it as a basis because we already have the EU laws within our own laws. These are all referenced within this model therefore, it cuts down the time to reach agreement. It does not mean we need to stick to the laws that are written into UK law.
    So you think we're going to negotiate a better deal than the Norwegians have? Are you Donald Trump?

Point 1 of any negotiation of accessing the EEA will be...free movement of labour, so you and your leave pals that want less immigration are already behind the 8 ball.
    The Norwegian Prime Minister, who of course must be dismissed as having knowledge, says being on the outside but adhering to the rules is rubbish as all you can do is lobby.

Oh and that is before you consider the rest of the world that will be dump us way down the list for trade agreements.

And then there are the number of trade negotiators the UK has - 20.
    They'll be busy...

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    The economic arguments don't interest me in the slightest. I watched the folk getting interviewed in Burnley & Hartlepool yesterday & I have absolutely nothing in common with them. I'm also completely bored of these bed wetting old Etonian w@nks calling the shots.
    Good post Mason.

I think that the English are a hateful, violent, bigoted race with a massive superiority complex. I do not associate myself with their breed. I am very proud to be Scottish and I know my neighbours well. I know which ones I prefer.

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast