+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Indy Mk II

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    To be fair to myself I did write more than just she has sh@te hair. Her priorities are wrong and her small man syndrome attitude doesn't endear her to me or a lot of others
    Still better than the circus at Westminster though. Gove, May, Johnson, Corbyn, the utter snakes in the Labour Party, Farage, Murdoch etc

I'm not a fan of the SNP but given the alternative, I'll back the competent one with the mans hair

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Still better than the circus at Westminster though. Gove, May, Johnson, Corbyn, the utter snakes in the Labour Party, Farage, Murdoch etc

I'm not a fan of the SNP but given the alternative, I'll back the competent one with the mans hair
    It amazes me that the favourite for the PM job is someone that has gone unchallenged on her husbands position with G4S whilst being the Secretary of state. If she was in the SNP it would have it's on thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    It amazes me that the favourite for the PM job is someone that has gone unchallenged on her husbands position with G4S whilst being the Secretary of state. If she was in the SNP it would have it's on thread.
    so start a tory leadership thread to discuss

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Grantland View Post
    so start a tory leadership thread to discuss
    I don't want to Brian. Happy to keep it all here, especially since it was a follow on from what my bum chum Mason posted.

Thanks though.

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp...ependence-day/

Interesting read this.i know it's a few months since the article but for those who don't know .

Anyone know why just about every flyover from Aberdeen to Edinburgh earlier today had loads of saltire flag wavers waving at passing cars? Is this the push for MKII gaining a bit of momentum?

I don’t think this helps.

Obviously those that voted no are absolute Jose Quitongos but it doesn’t do any good pointing this out. They have to square it away with themselves as to why they’re such spineless toadying hun shyte hawks.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Anyone know why just about every flyover from Aberdeen to Edinburgh earlier today had loads of saltire flag wavers waving at passing cars? Is this the push for MKII gaining a bit of momentum?
    Its been going on for weeks. I saw them on the way to Annan a month ago and they were still on the go last weekend

Possibly drunker than I thought last night.

Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Its been going on for weeks. I saw them on the way to Annan a month ago and they were still on the go last weekend
    Ah right, I didn't realise that. So who are they? I'm guessing they are not just proud nationalists out for a day of flag waving.

I gave them all a toot as I drove past anyway.

Nae worries Mason I've seen a lot stranger posts by sober people on here.

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast