+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: The New Trump Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    You missed the point big time. Actually there wasn't really a point, just a comment on something that was fact. You made no sense at all and you are still continuing to make no sense. Bizarre.
    So it has taken several posts pointing out how ridiculous your post was for you to now admit that your post did not have a point to it. We got there in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Getintaethem View Post
    So it has taken several posts pointing out how ridiculous your post was for you to now admit that your post did not have a point to it. We got there in the end.
    Must be difficult for you at a game and everyone is singing in unison about Sevco.

Do you turn around and tell them all off for name calling before bleeting on about some guy you are at school with?

I was reading they(the Trump haters) are trying to say he has dementia because he has some these symptoms....

"trouble finding the right words"
    "disorientation, inability to speak or understand, making things up.”
    "irritability"
    "poor judgement"
    "lack of empathy"

I think they are clutching at straws. Which president hasn't shown signs of the above. The media will say anything

He would be the perfect candidate for the Sevco job, the knuckle dragging racist and sectarian vermin would love him.

He's an expert at avoiding paying tax as well.

So the crazy ******* tells everyone Obama rigged his flat then doesn't back it up. Next thing the CIA say it didn't happen so he blames GCHQ but doesn't back it up. When they say it's a load of pish the Trump administration replies that it won't mention it again!

Who is actually in charge?

Any leader who is a narcissistic whackjob gets a thumbs up in my book

Go Your Trumpness...nuke somebody - you know you want to

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    So the crazy ******* tells everyone Obama rigged his flat then doesn't back it up. Next thing the CIA say it didn't happen so he blames GCHQ but doesn't back it up. When they say it's a load of pish the Trump administration replies that it won't mention it again!

Who is actually in charge?
    This whole tapping of Trump thing is to take the media attention off of his team and Russia. The Russian story has been dropped and everyone is talking about this instead. As a piece of media management it worked.

Trump is meeting mad Mrs Merkel today. I'd like to be a fly on the wall in that room.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Trump is meeting mad Mrs Merkel today. I'd like to be a fly on the wall in that room.
    Apparently he didnt want to shake Merkel's hand and in Trump fashion, didnt !

Personally I think the man is a buffoon, a potential disaster waiting to happen. Anyone who slashes 33% off of their environmental budget in this day in age, in favour of military spending is a worry. All these people who applaud his narcissism and stupidity may regret it one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    Apparently he didnt want to shake Merkel's hand and in Trump fashion, didnt !

Personally I think the man is a buffoon, a potential disaster waiting to happen. Anyone who slashes 33% off of their environmental budget in this day in age, in favour of military spending is a worry. All these people who applaud his narcissism and stupidity may regret it one day.
    He makes for good reading though. The papers bavent been boring have they

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast