+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The New Trump Thread

Tough titty is about right but it's also the reason democracy will be the downfall of the west. Out of Europe because racist spongos hate that polish guy working 80 hour weeks? Tough titty. Ruled from London by a political system which is clearly failing? Tough titty. We're all doomed but that's just tough titty

Quote Originally Posted by Getintaethem View Post

I am saying judge him by the same standards as you judge others - no more or less.
    y.
    Good luck with that. He is only getting the amount of sh@t because people dont like him as a person. This is just an excuse to berate him more (but not others like you say). The world has many dislikeable people who have done alot worse than Trump but theres no Castlegate protest (complete with "Dont sell Mcginn sign". A sign that shows the seriousness of the bloody demo)

I think the mock outrage that has came with his election is f@cking hillarious. Demos in Aberdeen, Demos is Glasgow etc. Utterly pointless and you should have went to the boozer and did something productive.

But anyway this mock outrage that his election has caused the world over shows the state the world is in.

Remember guys, he was voted in by the people that matter. His own people. Nae people who dinna matter, the people that dinna like him,the people who like to wave signs, touchy f@cks protesting the world over, nicola sturgeon, Peirce Morgan,the statue of liberty as its a f@cking statue and the rest. They are all irrelevamt

Hes was voted in,deal with it. Sit back and enjoy the hysteria because its a hoot. If i get as good a laugh as i am now in 4 years, ill be chanting "4 more years, 4 more years, 4 more years"(even though im irrelevant)
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 01-02-2017 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Tough titty is about right but it's also the reason democracy will be the downfall of the west. Out of Europe because racist spongos hate that polish guy working 80 hour weeks? Tough titty. Ruled from London by a political system which is clearly failing? Tough titty. We're all doomed but that's just tough titty
    so we should not have democracy because the people are too stupid to vote the way you want them to vote?

so we should not have democracy because the people are too stupid to vote the way you want them to vote?
    By Christ, this will be the first time I agree with Mason !Not that we shouldn't have democracy but I don't think he was saying that . But that democracy has one hell of a fight on its hands right now. Democracy only works when as usually happens the racist hang em high brigade can't be arsed getting off their arses to vote. Cos all the politicians are the bleedin same aren't they. World wide recession and a race to the bottom brings out the very worst in people. Nazi Germany anyone ?Popular far right figures become just that,popular that is with cretins and legitimise those deluded idiots beliefs that what they believe in is not only popular but also right. Have you witnessed the brexit anti brexit debates on question time. Truly frightening and depressing all in one.Trump was voted democratically. I believe he actually got less votes than Clinton so work that out. He is a dangerous clown not only for the USA but also the world. I think people everywhere have every right to voice their concerns.
    Last edited by kigoretrout; 01-02-2017 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kigoretrout View Post
    By Christ, this will be the first time I agree with Mason !Not that we shouldn't have democracy but I don't think he was saying that . But that democracy has one hell of a fight on its hands right now. Democracy only works when as usually happens the racist hang em high brigade can't be arsed getting off their arses to vote. Cos all the politicians are the bleedin same aren't they. World wide recession and a race to the bottom brings out the very worst in people. Nazi Germany anyone ?Popular far right figures become just that,popular that is with cretins and legitimise those deluded idiots beliefs that what they believe in is not only popular but also right. Have you witnessed the brexit anti brexit debates on question time. Truly frightening and depressing all in one.Trump was voted democratically. I believe he actually got less votes than Clinton so work that out. He is a dangerous clown not only for the USA but also the world. I think people everywhere have every right to voice their concerns.

"Democracy only works when as usually happens the racist hang em high brigade can't be arsed getting off their arses to vote. "

Phucking hell......you really have a problem with democracy.

"Democracy only works when as usually happens the racist hang em high brigade can't be arsed getting off their arses to vote."

So again it is put forward as an argument that democracy only works when certain people don't vote or certain people who do not share your opinion don't vote. That is one step away from not allowing them to vote - i.e. what fascists actually did.

It is also a strange definition of democracy - relying of people not voting. It is also a strange definition of racism but one often put forward when people cannot win an argument - call them racist. I presume that everyone who voted for Brexit is a racist.

"I believe he actually got less votes than Clinton so work that out." Simple, they have a electoral college system not a popular vote system.

"He is a dangerous clown". This is your opinion - not fact. The electorate in the US disagreed with you.

No I have a problem when racists with far right anti immigration agendas are allowed to vote in a referendum on a single issue policy. Clumsily and somewhat inelegantly put I agree. Perhaps I should have said Democracy only produces a result beneficial to the majority of society when it isn't hi jacked by people who have never voted in their puff. And I am fed up of the smug clowns saying its the fault of the neo liberal intelligensia and this is a kick up the arse and its good the ordinary man is being listened to. Well not if you are a racist pr..ck it aint. Apologies if I have come onto a Trump discussion to talk about Brexit. I will take my leave.

Quote Originally Posted by kigoretrout View Post
    No I have a problem when racists with far right anti immigration agendas are allowed to vote in a referendum on a single issue policy. Clumsily and somewhat inelegantly put I agree. Perhaps I should have said Democracy only produces a result beneficial to the majority of society when it isn't hi jacked by people who have never voted in their puff. And I am fed up of the smug clowns saying its the fault of the neo liberal intelligensia and this is a kick up the arse and its good the ordinary man is being listened to. Well not if you are a racist pr..ck it aint. Apologies if I have come onto a Trump discussion to talk about Brexit. I will take my leave.

The only smug clowns i can see are the ones that are ignoring democracy ...

"Democracy only produces a result beneficial to the majority of society when it isn't hi jacked by people who have never voted in their puff."

You did it again! Democracy by definition is one man one vote. You cannot redefine democracy to be one man one vote (unless that man disagrees with you - then they shouldn't vote cos they are idiots/racists or whatever other insult you can throw at them).

So within Democracy you have the right to persuade people to change their opinions but you have no right to say that democracy only works when people vote the way you want them to.

Pretty much, aye. Look at the d!cks that are exploiting that just now.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast