+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: The New Trump Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    He makes for good reading though. The papers bavent been boring have they
    Very true, but feeding him only encourages him. The man is a clearly not right upstairs and as entertaining as it is to watch the most "important" leader in the world make a cuunt of himself, its unsettling. He will truly rile someone eventually and i fear the fallout from it. Its fun for now, but when the laughter stops and it turns to more serious rhetoric and actions, it will be a rough ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    Very true, but feeding him only encourages him. The man is a clearly not right upstairs and as entertaining as it is to watch the most "important" leader in the world make a cuunt of himself, its unsettling. He will truly rile someone eventually and i fear the fallout from it. Its fun for now, but when the laughter stops and it turns to more serious rhetoric and actions, it will be a rough ride.
    He is absolutely nae wired up right.

Apparently he didnt want to shake Merkel's hand and in Trump fashion, didnt !

Personally I think the man is a buffoon, a potential disaster waiting to happen. Anyone who slashes 33% off of their environmental budget in this day in age, in favour of military spending is a worry. All these people who applaud his narcissism and stupidity may regret it one day.
    Only people that like him are racist Christians. The joke was over long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Only people that like him are racist Christians. The joke was over long ago.
    I like him but im nae christian

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I like him but im nae christian
    And racists that like The Christians.

Syria bombed

North Korea, Navy got their missiles locked on it

Afghanistan, bombed with the biggest bomb ever to be dropped in combat that is non nuclear

Trumps Military on tour, coming to blow the sh@t of a town near you soon

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-islamic-state

Trump obviously starting to realise that bombing countries makes money!!

Trump obviously starting to realise that bombing countries makes money!!
    They must be making a lot cos the middle east has cost them over $15trillion since George W Bush's illegal "war on terror". The same war on terror that saw the rise of ISIS as one of the world's most successful terror organisations ever. If Carslberg made policies... it would not be anywhere near that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Getintaethem View Post
    They must be making a lot cos the middle east has cost them over $15trillion since George W Bush's illegal "war on terror". The same war on terror that saw the rise of ISIS as one of the world's most successful terror organisations ever. If Carslberg made policies... it would not be anywhere near that one.
    So as a Trump fan, what's your theory on why out of the blue they have dropped the biggest bomb since Nagasaki? Expiry date up soon? I assume you will know being the fountain of all knowledge on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    So as a Trump fan, what's your theory on why out of the blue they have dropped the biggest bomb since Nagasaki? Expiry date up soon? I assume you will know being the fountain of all knowledge on here.
    Is it out of the blue? During the campaign he said repeatedly he was going to bomb the **** out of ISIS.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415