+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2.5 Million in Petition...........EU

Quote Originally Posted by XabiOrbaiz View Post
    With respect, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Scotland voted No to Independence on the premise of remaining within the EU, I myself included. The UK which people voted to remain in has changed significantly for the worse as a result of Thursdays vote.

The people of Scotland definitely view themselves as part of the European Union, Thursdays results highlight this. Yet as always, our vote doesn't matter and we get what England votes. This is undemocratic. This union is broken and we want no more of it. There will be another referendum on Scottish Independence within 2 years and I fully hope that this time we take control of our own destiny.

UTB
    I'm intrigued,why does Sturgeon and possibly you,want to be part of an 27 member EU where you will have little say,but do not want to be part of a 4 member UK where you have a great say.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    These sort of threads are what the O T Board is for Chippy.
    I know what they are for Rod ,i was the first to post a thread in the new OT board back on the 6th June (EU Okeecoaky),the OT board went t1ts up for some reason,good to see its back up and running,yes i see you winking.

SeanBeansTattoo. I hope for the sake of humanity you have no children. If you already do, then I feel sorry for them. Your views appear to be nothing short of bloody minded and verging on racist. But then I guess that makes sense, and for the record, I'm not Scottish, I was born in Sheffield. One thing I've learned since leaving Yorkshire is that people from there have 'big hearts and small minds' you my friend seem to be the personification of this... Folk like you will drag England back into the dark ages.

Racist?

With respect, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Scotland voted No to Independence on the premise of remaining within the EU, I myself included. The UK which people voted to remain in has changed significantly for the worse as a result of Thursdays vote.

The people of Scotland definitely view themselves as part of the European Union, Thursdays results highlight this. Yet as always, our vote doesn't matter and we get what England votes. This is undemocratic. This union is broken and we want no more of it. There will be another referendum on Scottish Independence within 2 years and I fully hope that this time we take control of our own destiny.

UTB
    With respect Scotland voted to stay in the UK,the Uk have voted to exit EU,I didn't vote tory(never have)does that mean i should call for another election until the tories don't get voted in? I would never say i'm an expert on politics mi owd,just an expert on supporting my beloved BLADES.UTB

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    I know what they are for Rod ,i was the first to post a thread in the new OT board back on the 6th June (EU Okeecoaky),the OT board went t1ts up for some reason,good to see its back up and running,yes i see you winking.
    I know mate,i posted in jest mi owd pal. UTB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    With respect Scotland voted to stay in the UK,the Uk have voted to exit EU,I didn't vote tory(never have)does that mean i should call for another election until the tories don't get voted in? I would never say i'm an expert on politics mi owd,just an expert on supporting my beloved BLADES.UTB
    You are correct. However, a large percentage of No voters voted on the premise that a No vote meant we would stay in Europe. I would never have voted no if it had meant we were getting taken out of Europe by a load of geriatric right wingers (not a Keith Gillespie reference)...

You are correct. However, a large percentage of No voters voted on the premise that a No vote meant we would stay in Europe. I would never have voted no if it had meant we were getting taken out of Europe by a load of geriatric right wingers (not a Keith Gillespie reference)...
    Please answer post 11.

SeanBeansTattoo. I hope for the sake of humanity you have no children. If you already do, then I feel sorry for them. Your views appear to be nothing short of bloody minded and verging on racist. But then I guess that makes sense, and for the record, I'm not Scottish, I was born in Sheffield. One thing I've learned since leaving Yorkshire is that people from there have 'big hearts and small minds' you my friend seem to be the personification of this... Folk like you will drag England back into the dark ages.
    You must be McNultys twin brother. Psychoanalist and mind reader.
    I couldn`t care less what colour or from where in the world anyone who lives next door is or comes from.
    Like the majority of people living in England,including non whites, I have no problem with this country forging it`s place in the world outside an autocratic pseudo Soviet failing experiment in social and political engineering that is the EU. Think you`ll find quite a few other countries will look seriously at following our lead in the near future which scares the unelected eurocrats to death and is why they want us gone ASAP.
    Re Scotland,they`re a whining bunch of bitches who I would dearly love to have independence and Foxtrot Oscar.

As you clearly understand how the EU works perhaps you`d like to engage in a debate as to the issues and likely outcome of the current Spanish general election.
    Having lived there for 5 years I`d love the opportunity.

My politics are way to the left of that halfwit hypocrite Corbyn so yea,I guess I`m a real hardcore racist.
    Plantpot.

You are always certain of an intelligent debate with SBT, he's such a wordsmith and is always sympathetic to people who disagree with his bigoted views.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast