+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2.5 Million in Petition...........EU

2.5 Million in Petition...........EU

Are wanting another referendum because they are not happy with result.

David Lammy ( Labour MP in London ) wants Parliament to ignore the vote.

Hilary Benn sacked last nite from Labour shadow cabinet by Corbyn,so half the shadow cabinet now threaten to resign.

Heard on Radio this morning (remainers) bleating vote is too close to be accepted,they have friends who wish they had not voted to leave.

And Farage came out with a good quip to all those bleating..........its not Best of Three.

The Petition
    https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215
    Last edited by CHIPBUTTYBLADE; 26-06-2016 at 07:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    Are wanting another referendum because they are not happy with result.

David Lammy ( Labour MP in London ) wants Parliament to ignore the vote.

Hilary Benn sacked last nite from Labour shadow cabinet by Corbyn,so half the shadow cabinet now threaten to resign.

Heard on Radio this morning (remainers) bleating vote is too close to be accepted,they have friends who wish they had not voted to leave.

And Farage came out with a good quip to all those bleating..........its not Best of Three.

The Petition
    https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215
    These sort of threads are what the O T Board is for Chippy. It's the same with Scotland,they had a vote to stay within the UK,then cos the Brexit vote didn't go their way they want another independence vote.It was a democratic vote,and i say that as someone who voted to remain.Move on for goodness sake.UTB

Happy with the vote or not, this is a democratic country, and the people have spoken, I am in no way a supporter of Farage but he is right it is not the best of three. Bring on the new season

By Sturgeons logic if the vote had gone the other way England would have been made to stay in the EU based on Scotlands vote. Would we be demanding another referendum?
    I really hope the sweatys DO have another and vote independence. Can`t wait to see the back of them.

Love how whoever started what would obviously be a massive petitition couldn't even f**cking word it properly. He was probably frothing at the mouth too much to check it even once.

The people have voted and we should abide by the decision. These people are seriously thick, the longer they keep talking negatively and preaching doom the longer the period of uncertainty. The money markets fail when there is uncertainty, we all need the accept the vote move forward and put the Great back in Great Britain. As for Nicola Sturgeon she could go down in history as the woman that bankrupted Scotland. Number 1 issue Scotland would have to adopt the Euro, number 2 the major revenue Oil is on its knees. Thank god she is not English.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    These sort of threads are what the O T Board is for Chippy. It's the same with Scotland,they had a vote to stay within the UK,then cos the Brexit vote didn't go their way they want another independence vote.It was a democratic vote,and i say that as someone who voted to remain.Move on for goodness sake.UTB
    With respect, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Scotland voted No to Independence on the premise of remaining within the EU, I myself included. The UK which people voted to remain in has changed significantly for the worse as a result of Thursdays vote.

The people of Scotland definitely view themselves as part of the European Union, Thursdays results highlight this. Yet as always, our vote doesn't matter and we get what England votes. This is undemocratic. This union is broken and we want no more of it. There will be another referendum on Scottish Independence within 2 years and I fully hope that this time we take control of our own destiny.

UTB

'I really hope the sweatys DO have another and vote independence. Can`t wait to see the back of them.
    Haha...'

Little England strikes again. I genuinely feel sorry for the people living anywhere near types like you with any form of different culture or skin colour...
    Last edited by XabiOrbaiz; 26-06-2016 at 09:02 AM.

I wish they would let us English vote in the Scotch independence referendum,that would ensure we get rid of them,as things stand,even if they have another vote,they will still bottle it,like last time

Quote Originally Posted by XabiOrbaiz View Post
    'I really hope the sweatys DO have another and vote independence. Can`t wait to see the back of them.
    Haha...'

Little England strikes again. I genuinely feel sorry for the people living anywhere near types like you with any form of different culture or skin colour...

No idea what "little England" is mate,but like many I`m bored of you sad jumped up no marks holding us to ransom.
    Pi55 off and paddle your own canoe,get out of our Parliament and FFS take your bagpipes,crap,boring bigotted football teams and deep fried cuisine with you.

You`ll be as missed as a dose of clap.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast