+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: o/t Muse at Glasto

That's a very serious accusation, I hope you've got the proof and funds to back it up.

it's a known fact.

Go to bed you nutter.

As a three piece with one guitar there is no way they can reproduce the music live that they make in a studio. They aren't alone in this, bands like Green Day hire another touring guitarist to help make up the shortfall. Many other bands get around this with either a backing track for other guitars or keyboards and some employ a touring musician who is off stage but still contributing to the sound. If you believe Matt Bellamy is faking then I believe you are wrong. Is he playing several guitar parts at once? No, he's not a magician. Is he playing guitar at all? Yes, most certainly.

He supports the Millers (true or false)

He also plays the piano (true or false)

Not lead singer, bass player Millers fan.

Glasto as lost its edge. Its like a Radio 2 concert. When they had Jay Z on that was the end for me. Stones were ok but that was 40yrs to late, U2 also but they were 30yrs to late. You need to get bands in there pomp. Arctic Monkeys 1st time on were last band of that ilk.

God I hate Muse.

Not been such overblown prog-rock nonsense since the 1970s.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    it's a known fact.
    This video kind of backs up your theory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_4oM36Ht1A

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    God I hate Muse.

Not been such overblown prog-rock nonsense since the 1970s.
    In the troubled world we live in I thought hate might be a strong emotion to feel against a simple pop group, especially when uttered in the same sentence with the Lord's name. Indeed I thought it might be one of the seven deadly sins so decided to look it up and to my amazement found that it isn't. That wasn't the biggest surprise though. Bibles often list them as 'Seven things that the Lord doth hate' so I suppose it's OK to hate triviality

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post

I am very good at watching guitarists and it has taught me a great deal. I can watch a guitarist and play exactly what he is playing in real time.
    Stick a short video of you playing Reapers or something similar on here then. We don't have to see your ugly mug.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast