+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: o/t Muse at Glasto

Over produced and boring, Infact i still don't think they've bettered Muscle Museum for rawness - Not for me but each to their own and it's gotta be better than Olly Murs or Adele, not as bland as Coldplay, Keane, Mumford or Snow Patrol but not far off.

Give me Rancid, Pennywise, Clash, NOFX, James, Billy Bragg, Jamie T, Black Grape or Super Furry Animals any day.

There's no such thing as 'over produced'. It's either well produced or badly produced and the amount of time spent on it is largely irrelevant.

Perhaps you mean it's too polished? You prefer it to sound raw maybe, trouble is, bands pay a lot of money and spend a lot of time trying to get that raw sound right in many instances and if not then it's simply a case of some types of music being better suited to that type of sound.

I don't really like Muse but I find what some people are saying about them quite bizarre, they are clearly very talented and their spot as one of the worlds biggest bands is certainly justified.

I know what I meant.

But thank you to condescendingly telling me I didn't.

If I wanted to be preached to I'd join in the bull5h1t on the political threads.

Let people have opinions as long as they're not offensive. I could be wrong but I'm fairly sure I wrote each to their own.

Quote Originally Posted by LA-Miller View Post
    No it doesn't. That's a live TV performance which are often not played live (unless it's on Jools Holland or something like that). Things like that are extremely common and not reflective of an actual live performance in any shape or form.
    The video I linked to was a joke. Muse clearly always play their instruments live, its silly to suggest otherwise. Occasionally a TV show will force them to play a recording and they take the mick to absurd levels in protest.

In this video they all swap instruments and the drummer pretends to be singer:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xym...alian-tv_music

I've seen Muse live, and live is how they preform.

Wouldn't mind being in Muse though seeing as the rat-faced singer gets to date Hollywood actresses and supermodels.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234