+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: o/t Muse at Glasto

o/t Muse at Glasto

Absolutely rocked it. Millers flags flying high while a Millers fanatic belts out legendary bass lines. What's not to like?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/wha...shioned-heavy/

Matt Bellamy doing a Milli Vanilli?

Watch it again and wait for the long shots or shots of his back. On the odd occasion that you see his hands on the guitar neck, what you are hearing ain't what he is playing. I am very good at watching guitarists and it has taught me a great deal. I can watch a guitarist and play exactly what he is playing in real time. Matt Bellamy is a fraud, and the only reason that he hasn't been rumbled is it's now digital rather than a skipping CD

Watch it again. You will see that I am correct. Or at least offer a reason for the careful management of the camera angles.

Much prefer the early 2000 appearance they made.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    Matt Bellamy doing a Milli Vanilli?

Watch it again and wait for the long shots or shots of his back. On the odd occasion that you see his hands on the guitar neck, what you are hearing ain't what he is playing. I am very good at watching guitarists and it has taught me a great deal. I can watch a guitarist and play exactly what he is playing in real time. Matt Bellamy is a fraud, and the only reason that he hasn't been rumbled is it's now digital rather than a skipping CD

Watch it again. You will see that I am correct. Or at least offer a reason for the careful management of the camera angles.
    Blimey, do you think Chris and Dom are fakes too?

Bass and drums appear to be live

Where is the guy playing keys?

You're obviously on something illegal (sue me) What I love about Muse is that they are a proper band...met at college etc, performed in pubs to 10 people etc, and grew and grew and grew. A proper band. Like it should be.

I'll ask you again. Offer a reason for the careful management of the camera angles. You don't know how "creative" Muse can be with their "sort of live" performances? Most of the music industry do. But..to quote Kempo" the lower orders don't understand" and watch them

Geet, let me get this straight. Are you saying that Matt Bellamy is faking his guitar playing?

Yep..been doing it for years

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast