+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: England

England

Come on boys !

Same old England

That was abysmal tonight. Certain players should never play for England. :@

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by dmb View Post
    Same old England
    Isn't it?
    The one thing the National side do really really well is humiliate themselves, it is a nightmare that we never seem to wake from.

Quote Originally Posted by dmb View Post
    Come on boys !
    lol - you're the kiss of death mate, just like you were for the Hull game.

OK, so where's aussie? He'll be loving this and I'm expecting some 'told you so smugness' from him.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro View Post
    lol - you're the kiss of death mate, just like you were for the Hull game.

OK, so where's aussie? He'll be loving this and I'm expecting some 'told you so smugness' from him.

Loving it?...I'm gutted & I don't do told you so...I can't believe you'd even think I'd love something like this ffs.

Watching England tonight I'm left shaking my head, no one had a good game, quite a few had awful games, Rooney gave what was probably his worst performance in an England shirt, can't remember Dier's name being being mentioned first half & please can someone explain to me wtf Kane is doing taking free kicks, I could maybe understand it if he were any good at it but he's clearly not...all in all an unbelievably bad performance from our boys, beats anything I've witnessed from an England team...I'd give man of the match to Rashford, for giving us 5 minutes of hope....oh yeah, apparently I'm loving it.

It gets worse...Gareth effin Southgate favourite for next manager...**** me, it's like a never ending nightmare, what's Jack Charlton doing these days, he must be over eighty by now but he'd be a better shout than Gareth effin Southgate, it's that ridiculous that it has to happen...I'm loving it, just loving it a tell thi.

We were fcking crap...Thanks a lot Woy for getting so much wrong..I'm so glad you've finally fcked off..Step forward the next mug..Whoever it is he'll be fcking useless as well...fck England!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is it with England and tournament football?

The majority were scared to even have the ball at their feet.

I can only put it down to the lack of unity and desire. It was a carbon copy of the Slovakia performance; gutless, clueless and rudderless.

It was the total opposite of how we played in the qualifiers - where we easily broke teams down who set out with 11 men behind the ball.

Once again, it's a massive underachievement at a major tournament by the England football team. The FA need to identify why this keeps happening and get the right man in charge.

Look at Italy as a prime example; they aren't a team blessed with talent but a team in unity who play to their strengths.

Who would be your choice?

Sam Allardyce for me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)