+ Visit Preston North End FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Proud Preston - my Ass the council are turning it into a dump

Yes I also appreciated Hecky's comments and the way he always comes across like that, hes not a big head and whatever aggression he might show in the changing room, he never shows it on telly in interviews. And some other managers could maybe learn a bit from that.
    We all like Hecky at Burnsley to be honest, although I disagree with some who think he can still do no wrong. My favourite thing about him is he sounds like I/we do in this part of West Yorkshire

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE View Post
    there definitely should be a cap on charging away from home as the likes of Leeds & Sheff Wed at £30 plus is just not worth it and would rather just stick to the home games if thats the case.
    Bradford are the club that others should follow, check out their gates it no coincidence they can pull in 18000 - Leeds no doubt have lost some of their crowd to them for this reason - damn, just realised I am agreeing with you, mind it cost me 120 quid for four at PNE.

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    Bradford are the club that others should follow, check out their gates it no coincidence they can pull in 18000 - Leeds no doubt have lost some of their crowd to them for this reason - damn, just realised I am agreeing with you, mind it cost me 120 quid for four at PNE.
    Do Bratfort have a large Asian following CB ?

Bradford are Champship wannabes Calvo, thats the best level they can achieve at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Do Bratfort have a large Asian following CB ?
    Not that I am aware of i don't think any club has that. Man U tried their best by signing a Chinese guy the other year, can't remember his name but their is a lack of players with Indian and Pakistani descent playing top level football.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Bradford are Champship wannabes Calvo, thats the best level they can achieve at the moment.
    Play offs beckon I reckon on recent form, S****horpe and Bolton look favourites for auto promotion, league one is wide open though for the playoff spots.

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    Play offs beckon I reckon on recent form, S****horpe and Bolton look favourites for auto promotion, league one is wide open though for the playoff spots.
    Hey in all fairness Scunny are doing very well arent they, and Bolton & Bradford & the Blunts are looking like the next best.
    We all know though dont we how poorly the Blunts do in the play offs

Hey in all fairness Scunny are doing very well arent they, and Bolton & Bradford & the Blunts are looking like the next best.
    We all know though dont we how poorly the Blunts do in the play offs
    Yeah credit where credits due. I should have put money on Barnsley drawing I seem to recall saying you would get a point. What a cracking result for Leeds though at Norwich, you would not have thought that would happen a few weeks back :-)

Its cos Naarich have fallen apart though
    How many of your lot still want Monkey out ?

Its cos Naarich have fallen apart though
    How many of your lot still want Monkey out ?
    We just need Brighton and Newcastle to do the same, I think it may have started at Newcastle (he hopes) . Monkey man is safe for now :-)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)