+ Visit Preston North End FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Proud Preston - my Ass the council are turning it into a dump

Proud Preston - my Ass the council are turning it into a dump

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that the place is turning into a dump - the grass at the sides of the road hasn't been cut for month's it is nearly three feet tall around parts of Fulwood with weeds growing at similar heights. Fly tipping is now the norm since they saw fit to introduce permits at the tip for hardcore.

On top of this the town (sorry City) centre is slowly filling up with beggars that no one seems to deal with.

Moan over - I won't mention the England team

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that the place is turning into a dump - the grass at the sides of the road hasn't been cut for month's it is nearly three feet tall around parts of Fulwood with weeds growing at similar heights. Fly tipping is now the norm since they saw fit to introduce permits at the tip for hardcore.

On top of this the town (sorry City) centre is slowly filling up with beggars that no one seems to deal with.

Moan over - I won't mention the England team
    God you are a moaning fart, I'm actually hoping you aren't a PNE supporter now

No Calvo is not a Nobber, hes a West Yorkie like me but yes he does like to whinge a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    No Calvo is not a Nobber, hes a West Yorkie like me but yes he does like to whinge a bit
    so how the hell does this site work? who's Northenders? and where all the other posters lol

Thats a good question Tops, its a shame that this boards isnt more busy because Ive no problem with Preston and would like to chat with more of their/your fans.

Whatever happened to Gards, he was a good Preston fan on here but he seems to have disappeared ?

Thats a good question Tops, its a shame that this boards isnt more busy because Ive no problem with Preston and would like to chat with more of their/your fans.

Whatever happened to Gards, he was a good Preston fan on here but he seems to have disappeared ?
    soz I don't know him, not many come on here at all by the looks of things. Its a shame cus I enjoy the banter, no nasty stuff, we're all into footie.

There used to be a fan on here called Supermickyconroy, and he always liked arguing with the Leeds fans. It often got heated between him and them lol, and this was back in about 2006 when I first signed up to Footymad.

To clarify I live in Preston but don't support PNE and take pleasure (sad man) in seeing them lose, nothing serious just a thing with a couple of PNE fans I know - today was a good one 5 - 0 FFS just when you all thought you were on a run. I was serious about the state of the City, the Council are inept and I have made my feeling know with the local Councillors - finally they have started to sort things.

Re the forum, there was a good input until last season, plenty of banter with some Blackpool fans, enough said there. The absence of the mighty Thor is a big loss.

Thor appeared recently on Tykes mad Calvo, he was trying to big up Preston and have a go at Barnsley before last weeks match.
    It was very odd and typical Thor really, and hes disappeared again so we must have beat them
    There is the odd banter between Preston, Burnley, and Blackpool but Blacky mad is another board thats gone dead in recent years.

Thor appeared recently on Tykes mad Calvo, he was trying to big up Preston and have a go at Barnsley before last weeks match.
    It was very odd and typical Thor really, and hes disappeared again so we must have beat them
    There is the odd banter between Preston, Burnley, and Blackpool but Blacky mad is another board thats gone dead in recent years.

Glad to hear I had written the ugly F er off - no doubt he will resurface id PNE start winning

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)