Get your very own personalised Sutty's Place gifts!
Results 1 to 20 of 49

Thread: Proud Preston - my Ass the council are turning it into a dump

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,963

    Proud Preston - my Ass the council are turning it into a dump

    Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that the place is turning into a dump - the grass at the sides of the road hasn't been cut for month's it is nearly three feet tall around parts of Fulwood with weeds growing at similar heights. Fly tipping is now the norm since they saw fit to introduce permits at the tip for hardcore.

    On top of this the town (sorry City) centre is slowly filling up with beggars that no one seems to deal with.

    Moan over - I won't mention the England team

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that the place is turning into a dump - the grass at the sides of the road hasn't been cut for month's it is nearly three feet tall around parts of Fulwood with weeds growing at similar heights. Fly tipping is now the norm since they saw fit to introduce permits at the tip for hardcore.

    On top of this the town (sorry City) centre is slowly filling up with beggars that no one seems to deal with.

    Moan over - I won't mention the England team
    God you are a moaning fart, I'm actually hoping you aren't a PNE supporter now

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    42,099
    No Calvo is not a Nobber, hes a West Yorkie like me but yes he does like to whinge a bit

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    No Calvo is not a Nobber, hes a West Yorkie like me but yes he does like to whinge a bit
    so how the hell does this site work? who's Northenders? and where all the other posters lol

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    42,099
    Thats a good question Tops, its a shame that this boards isnt more busy because Ive no problem with Preston and would like to chat with more of their/your fans.

    Whatever happened to Gards, he was a good Preston fan on here but he seems to have disappeared ?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Thats a good question Tops, its a shame that this boards isnt more busy because Ive no problem with Preston and would like to chat with more of their/your fans.

    Whatever happened to Gards, he was a good Preston fan on here but he seems to have disappeared ?
    soz I don't know him, not many come on here at all by the looks of things. Its a shame cus I enjoy the banter, no nasty stuff, we're all into footie.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,066
    Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Thats a good question Tops, its a shame that this boards isnt more busy because Ive no problem with Preston and would like to chat with more of their/your fans.

    Whatever happened to Gards, he was a good Preston fan on here but he seems to have disappeared ?
    sorry Acido I am back and wont leave you again my Tyke friend. Good to see you lot back in the championship and a good solid start to boot

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    33,466
    Great results all round this weekend ... Thought the Clarets had blown it until Barnes last minute breakaway goal.Great wins for Leeds at norwich and for Preston at Rogerham.. A draw for Burnsley as well.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    Acido they, PNE that is, beat Rotherham ffs they were crap against Newcastle - they will be mid table
    Was we **** we more than matched them and should have had two penalties (which the ref has apologised for not giving)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •