+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 102 of 922 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202602 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 9219

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Take your point RP...I've had enough of it too tbh...but this thread didn't actually stop anyone discussing football or starting a football related thread. Made no difference at all really...except perhaps keeping the forum going when not much football was happening.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Take your point RP...I've had enough of it too tbh...but this thread didn't actually stop anyone discussing football or starting a football related thread. Made no difference at all really...except perhaps keeping the forum going when not much football was happening.
    New thread 'The football's dire, the future's Chexit'?

(Chamionship exit)

Quote Originally Posted by Akwesasne View Post
    I don't think we all doomed and it is possible that the human race may have a great future. This was forecast in Olaf Stapledon's book First and Last Men a book that greatly influenced Arthur C Clarke. Just as other species we share our world with have periodic collapses so eventually will the human race,but each time it will be that little bit wiser. In the book we experience 18 over the course of several million years until the Sun goes nova and a final extinction occurs.
    Exactly we are all doomed, well the human race is, its just a question of when a few hundred, a few thousand or a million or more years? I favour the few thousand myself. but one never knows!

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    Wibble wibble

I would have expected something more profound from you for the 1000th thread! Although I guess wibble may be seen as a profound word!

Mainwearing???FFS! More Jones...they don't like it up 'em!

Winble wibble was #999. I was "edging" awaiting a more profound comment to grace # 1000 but then Awkward jumped in to ensure it was not to be....

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    I would have expected something more profound from you for the 1000th thread! Although I guess wibble may be seen as a profound word!

Mainwearing???FFS! More Jones...they don't like it up 'em!
    Oh no, you are right - my mobile must count posts on a different basis but it shows as 999 on there. Buggeration

Bloody glory hunter!!

999 intelligent contributions (well Tricky and Rambo aside) and what do we get for #1000?
    'Wibble Wibble'...what an anti-climax...feel ashamed Ramjet...feel very ashamed.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 22-08-2016 at 12:49 PM.

Guess we had better move this thread onwards to 2000 then.....

I suspect that more than 50% of the total contributions on this thread may be deemed unintelligent by one poster or another, but at least "wibble" is neutral - universally loathed or universally loved. Neither pro remain nor pro leave.

2000!! Might have to remove any sharp objects from within reach of Ramspride.

my sharp objects been useless for ages or unused have i gone of thread.

Page 102 of 922 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202602 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)