+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 111 of 921 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211611 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 9205

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Southern...how often have you heard recently, words to the effect of...'we have to wait to see what's involved in Brexit before we can judge'? I've heard them a lot and have to ask...htf have we - or a small proportion of us - made this monumental decision without apparently knowing what is involved? It's a nonsense and if exactly what is involved is still to be decided - which it undoubtedly is - then why shouldn't those of us who have been consistently opposed to Brexit continue to argue our point? It's not 'carrying a grudge' it's trying to minimise the damage which has already, imo, begun.

without moving forwards now ramanag were finished as a democratic nation. caused by a split in our population caused by greed and politicians who have lost touch with the views deep views of the electorate. i have no or will never have any problem being part of a trading union with other european countries i will never vote to be a part of a united states of europe ruled by faceless bureacrats in brussels who are creaming of a good life interfering with our right to determine our way of life. if this is not correct then please ask all the people who gave there lives what they were fighting for because this is what democracy means the right to determine you own views . dont get me wrong we have enough bad politicians to cock it up without letting brussels help in my view the eu has become a bloated fat cat a gravy train for a few and the people of hundreds of towns cities across this country voted to say enough is enough we no longer want to be part of this current set up me included. now i understand yours and swales and others views but if we dont go ahead are you prepared for what lies ahead that is called anarchy and no one wants that. the lies given out by both sides we shocking badly thought up and the likes of johnson cameron osborne etc should be ashamed as should blair major brown haigh should give up . what the country needs is people to run it for the people not the rich few and there mates

I don't actually disagree with much of what you've said southern although I would question the extent to which the EU alone is responsible for the greedy fat cats and faceless bureaucrats. We seem quite capable of producing them without any help from Europe.

What does worry me is that the referendum was little more than some sort of collective knee jerk reaction to issues which were not entirely EU related. As I said earlier, many experts are, even now, still trying to identify exactly what is involved. You mentioned 'anarchy' and to be totally honest...a decision reached by a minority in a referendum where even those who are well informed are still struggling to fully understand all the details and implications of exactly what comes next seems pretty anarchic to me.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Swales No I don't have any problem understanding anything What I do understand is arrogance and intolerance of other peoples view because you have it in abundance I've no forgot your tirade at Aldi Salisbury calling him a ****ing **** And saying " I sence you coming from the ****ing ignorant class " Really intelligent that was looks like Trickys not he only one to get the better of you

Can you post that in English? I presume its your first language?

Oh and yes you do, as your misquoting me now, go back and read the response I posted and put in context.

If you think Tricky's got the better of me then sorry mate your thick!

After in excess of 1100 posts, has anybody on here been persuaded to change sides?

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    .....If you think Tricky's got the better of me then sorry mate your thick!
    I always think that when calling someone else 'thick' and criticising their use of the English language, the insult is slightly devalued if you prove yourself to be equally thick.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ram59 View Post
    After in excess of 1100 posts, has anybody on here been persuaded to change sides?
    Maybe most of the actual contributors are too entrenched to change. Tbf it has made me consider why some hold the views they do and how things must change, but I think more important than the 1100 posts are the 20,000 plus viewings which suggests it must at least have provided some food for thought.

Pity Angry 'stropped off'. Come back you cantankerous old git...I miss you.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 30-08-2016 at 08:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Can you post that in English? I presume its your first language?

Oh and yes you do, as your misquoting me now, go back and read the response I posted and put in context.

If you think Tricky's got the better of me then sorry mate your thick!
    you call someone thick, with grammar like that?

This thread is brilliant,

Yes Ram 59 I've gone from a waverer who voted in to now supporting out. I was worried about the future 'out' hence my 'in' vote but in some way that worry has dissipated and I feel very confident in our ability to make a great success of the future 'out'. I know the young are generally ani-brexit but I believe that is natural as they have known nothing else but it is they I am convinced will provide a great future for themselves and their families. Come on you Rams and come on the UK!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    you call someone thick, with grammar like that?

This thread is brilliant,
    Just because Swale is thick doesn't mean that you aren't, Tricky!!!!

Page 111 of 921 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211611 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)