+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 121 of 922 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221621 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 9220

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    I grew up in Romford and had to move away because of spiralling house prices, had to move just outside of the M25 just to get on the ladder,
    as for Romford being the worst place to live is probably right, but for some strange reason I miss it, my family ' the Adam's Family' still live there
    Andy Faber, not my board but can't say much about the topics you guys post but topics like this depress me and I avoid them like the plague, bit like entering a grass growing contest with John Major
    this board should merge with the old ones on the Nott's County board
    yes you've very successfully avoided this one by not avoiding it, a very Forest aproach

I cannot believe your reasoning you seem to be on a different level than the rest of us i bow in wonder ?

WHERE WOULD THIS BOARD BE WITHOUT YOU ES*** replies on a postcard to bbc question time . i went to romford for a wedding it was like stepping out of the tardis oh wait that may have been nottingham ? and the first person i stopped to ask direction to church nice young lady replied how the f would i know aint from around here my other half said should be interesting weekend it was i got slaughtered was ill woke up with worse hangover ever could not drive home she had to drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Oh come on Swale- Osborne predicted immediately after Brexit, that-
    The economy would plummet
    House prices would plummet
    3 million extra would be un employed
    We would lose £36 billion in tax
    UK would fall into recession immediately
    the NHS would collapse
    Tax rises would have to implemented immediately

He lied, lets be honest here. You of all people have banged a drum about the Leave campaign giving the money to the NHS.
    The biggest porky tellers, were the remainers.

Now May is saying the farming subsidies, should be spent on the NHS.

DON'T BE SO NEGATIVE, YOU SOUND LIKE STURGEON
    Ah Tricky, you as always miss the point - I wansn't referring to the lies or over the top hype by both sides, I've already said that the remain campaign was crap! However, all those forecasts by osborne, aren't lies, just were never going to hapen in the short term.

i was specifically getting at what those who support Brexit, including your good self who were using the fact that there had been as yet (and the as yet should be remembered!) there had been no economic slump as proof that the downside of Brexit had been exaggerated. Indeed you were spouting that Boeing were investing in the Uk as signs this would not be so, when of course that decision was made aeons before Brexit!

Mind you i should thank those who voted leave, as I'm making a packet working with business who are figuring out what to do, significant sectors that earn money for the UK, automotive, aerospace, financial services and pharmacuetcals are all planning significant shifts in jobs and investment away from the Uk and into an EU country IF we choose not to have access to the single market, others are worrying about where they will get the skilled labour from.

The fact is that it will take at least 5 years before people start to notice, AND as I have said before it will be the very people who voted for Brexit who will lose out, they will lose jobs, their standard of living will fall as the Uk economy takes a hit, whilst the "Elite" who you seem to think the Brexit vote has been a smack in the mouth for, will continue much as they have done before.

Ah well enjoy your phyrric victory whilst you can!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    yes you've very successfully avoided this one by not avoiding it, a very Forest aproach
    Politics I hate, for a political thread to pop up here then things must be bad on the football front,
    The County Board is just the same, more O/T's than football topics,
    I see Angry has done a runner! I wonder why? Funny fella he is with a sense of humour hence why he's had it a way on his toes
    I miss the days of UTRams and Co, I can relate to him as he was Derby's version of me the village idiot,
    Anyway time for bed, sleep tight people, lay back and think of Nigel Farage,

Last edited by essexred52; 06-10-2016 at 11:14 PM.

'Lay back and think of Nigel Farage'...jeez...now that, by anyone's standards, really is weird!

Nigel Farage is 10x the man than that prat Corbyn, Corbyn couldn't motivate a fatty to down a big mac.

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    Nigel Farage is 10x the man than that prat Corbyn, Corbyn couldn't motivate a fatty to down a big mac.
    Hmmm...I'm not much of a fan of Corbyn either however he does seem to have managed to 'motivate' voters to re-elect him to Parliament since 1983.
    Farage, on the other hand, has tried to get elected seven times but something seems to have been lacking - as far as 'motivation' to vote for him is concerned - on each occasion. In 2010 he even got beaten into a poor third place by those giants of the political scene - The Buckinghamshire Campaign for Democracy. Food for thought.

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    Mm another witty but thoughtful moment of insight from DCFC

So the futures bright eh? More expensive food, more expensive fuel, more expensive consumer goods, companies (banks, nissan other car companies) talking about relocating offices and factories in the EU.

Page 121 of 922 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221621 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)