+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 162 of 922 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212262662 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 9219

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    I'll be genuinely sorry if you leave southern but this is getting ridiculous. First ramspride and now you...why? It's a forum, where discussion takes place. Discussion involves disagreement. Swale hasn't shown any great disrespect towards you so why blame him? People have different perspectives that's all. In my opinion, and I think Swales', being led into a poor decision by just 37% of the country is both bad and undemocratic. That's our view...you don't share it...so the debate continues. Like I say, I genuinely hope you stay on board, but to blame things on nothing more than a disagreement with Swale seems a bit unnecessary. If you want offensive read the post above...'sit back and watch Europe burn' says Tricky...now that really is offensive.
    Why is it offensive? The EU has allowed all sorts of misdemeanours to fall onto Europe. It's selfish plan and attitude to a political super state, has allowed innocent Europeans, to be murdered/raped/molested/abused/mugged/ and had it's self rights of national constitution removed. So bog off Ramanag. Loads of us have had enough. If you think that's abusive from from me, then I don't care. I think it's abusive that my civil rights have been mugged.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Why is it offensive? The EU has allowed all sorts of misdemeanours to fall onto Europe. It's selfish plan and attitude to a political super state, has allowed innocent Europeans, to be murdered/raped/molested/abused/mugged/ and had it's self rights of national constitution removed. So bog off Ramanag. Loads of us have had enough. If you think that's abusive from from me, then I don't care. I think it's abusive that my civil rights have been mugged.
    If you really don't understand why, especially given the current state of the world, you gleefully making reference to 'sitting back and watching Europe burn' isn't offensive then there's little point in debating anything at all with you Tricky. We differ as far as our view of the EU is concerned and I understand that. Clearly I believe I'm right...likewise so do you and only time will maybe tell. One thing I'm genuinely unsure about however is whether WWIII is actually in its embryonic stages already. Given the extreme incidents of terrorism in France and Germany, the situation in Syria and elsewhere in the Middle East, the involvement and behaviour of the Russians and the recent election of an egotistical imbecilic dogmatist as leader of the U.S. the World is a seriously dangerous place. In that context only a half wit could take pleasure in the description of 'Europe burning'.

Isn't it time this tedious post with its repetitive boring arguments was put to bed and we got on with talking about football?

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    If you really don't understand why, especially given the current state of the world, you gleefully making reference to 'sitting back and watching Europe burn' isn't offensive then there's little point in debating anything at all with you Tricky. We differ as far as our view of the EU is concerned and I understand that. Clearly I believe I'm right...likewise so do you and only time will maybe tell. One thing I'm genuinely unsure about however is whether WWIII is actually in its embryonic stages already. Given the extreme incidents of terrorism in France and Germany, the situation in Syria and elsewhere in the Middle East, the involvement and behaviour of the Russians and the recent election of an egotistical imbecilic dogmatist as leader of the U.S. the World is a seriously dangerous place. In that context only a half wit could take pleasure in the description of 'Europe burning'.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrenchTrimmed View Post
    Isn't it time this tedious post with its repetitive boring arguments was put to bed and we got on with talking about football?

If only there was some way to stop you being forced to watch it.....

Quote Originally Posted by southernram22 View Post
    swale i have avoided saying what i and many others feel on here mainly as you are a fellow ram and i accept your views as a democratic society must. let me state my views very easy and simplistic given choice of vote by government vote went wrong way in your opinion . moan and groan about a load of unfair views decisions etc keep on moaning until your blue in face. my view if it had gone other way this post would have been dead or not started you need to do one of two simple things move on as there is no going back without more trouble than this country has ever had . except that this post is dead and buried and admin should close it incase people get fed up with your views being shoved down our throats the lemming comment did me ? and three perhaps rats was right you were the problem and dont listen . either way its irrelevant i can still support derby from afar without getting my opinion laughed at so bye to friends i have made i will still travel up a few times a season when i can fit it in sorry swale your ego got too much
    Oh dear its quite funny when people who lose an argument decide to quit!

Your wrong on so many fronts, first i'm not moaning about the way the vote went, I'm just correcting a few inaccuracies and untruths that get repeated in many arenas.

Laugh at your opinion? Well its a free country, if your so confident that your opinion is valid why on earth would you worry about someone challenging it?

But then nobody really likes the truth do they? Especially when it does not coincide with what they believe..oh no that would mean they would have to accept that they didn't actually know what they voted for! I guess one feels a bit of plonker when you realise that most of the basis for your opinion is in fact inaccurate *******s?

But what really makes me laugh is, everyone knows what this thread is about, they can just ignore it, yet somehow it seems to be irristable, you have to come on and be outraged, rather reminds me of Mary Whitehouse, who just had to watch the filth and depravity on the TV as she described it and the get all lathered up about it.

Bye mate, your righteous indignation reveals only one thing to me, you've realised you haven't a clue about things and now feel rather foolish!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Oh Tricky you really are an utter ****! The Eu has allowed innocent europeans to be murdered et al? So immigrants and Asylum seekers are responsible for all henious crimes? What about all those illegal immigrants we allowed into this country who deal drugs, work in prostitution, and other criminal activities, they are not from the EU, the EU didn't sanction them coming here and don't stop us dealing with them yet our government does nothing?

Oh and these innocent europeans, do these include those from eastern europe you have slagged off in previous posts?

What is really laughable is that you seem to think that the collapse of the EU will be a good thing, its a bit like going to the Dr with a blocked nose and the Dr suggesting the cure is to remove your nose!

Mind you that is about on a par with your logic, I'd laugh but there are people who honestly believe what you post, that the EU and immigrants are responsible for the economic crash and that it wasn't the dodgy dealings of banks and financial institutions in the US and UK! I guess you believe that trump and Farage and good old Boris care about the little people and that there really are fairies at the bottom of the garden!

i choose to leave as its a democratic society swale and unlike you i listen to others opinions and im afraid its you and your views that are pushing people away. i was brought up to support derby the club i love my parents and family taught me to listen something you could take heed of . and respond with my views now when you do not like others views or opinions you laugh and belittle them and try and make them look to be in the wrong i suggest two things you try and get over brexit or bugger off and live in brussels as i have listened to your views and words . we will only ever see eye to eye on one thing derby county as for politics never. what you fail to grasp is twofold why we voted to leave corruption the rich taking the p bankers etc and mostly because at the end of day we wanted to run our country not be part of a euro super state thats evolving . if you read ted heaths agreement it will open your eyes swale. i have no gripe with you just see things you write as offensive see you at wembley play of final i will buy you a drink .
    Last edited by southernram22; 30-12-2016 at 12:48 PM.

perhaps swale the collapse of the eu is the way forwards why dont you ask all the germans french austrians why its a mess two many beauracratic people ruining peoples everyday lives

tricky whatever club he supports is still entitled to his democratic view i wonder how the germans feel about mrs merkels open policy of letting in allcomers to maim and kill at random so we shut our doors can you blame our people. there is no promised land or pot of gold at the end of the rainbow its just a fact that we said enough is enough .

Quote Originally Posted by southernram22 View Post
    tricky whatever club he supports is still entitled to his democratic view i wonder how the germans feel about mrs merkels open policy of letting in allcomers to maim and kill at random so we shut our doors can you blame our people. there is no promised land or pot of gold at the end of the rainbow its just a fact that we said enough is enough .
    How is that comment about Merkel justified southern? 5,000 refugees are said to have died escaping across the Med last year. Merkel showed some compassion, and perhaps some naivety, by attempting to help and letting so many in, but to blame 'allcomers' for arriving to 'maim and kill at random' is just untrue. The Berlin atrocity was committed by an illegal Tunisian 'immigrant' so how can that be any sort of reflection on the EU or Merkel's policy?

Page 162 of 922 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212262662 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)