+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 166 of 922 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176216266666 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 9220

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Happy new year to you as well, may your business prosper and may the Rams finally get promoted this year!
    One sentiment we can all agree on. Rexit. Rams exiting the Championship. In a good way

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Please list them. I'm not being mischievous, its actually important that the discussion (country-wide) is perpetuated, certainties confirmed, speculative bull**** and exaggeration identified as such.
    Andy, you were born mischievous ...speaking of which, did you know Curved Air are performing at Claygate Village Hall in Surrey on 12th March? You could reacquaint yourself with the lovely Sonja. Think that's Roger's part of the world...we could organise a DCM trip and stay at Ramjet Towers.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Andy, you were born mischievous ...speaking of which, did you know Curved Air are performing at Claygate Village Hall in Surrey on 12th March? You could reacquaint yourself with the lovely Sonja. Think that's Roger's part of the world...we could organise a DCM trip and stay at Ramjet Towers.
    I'm more inclined to keep her to myself! Might be worth checking the social diary out though...

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    My views are pushing you away? You mean you don't like FACTS! You would rather listen to bull**** peddled by equally corrupt people with their own agenda?

You are also wrong re brexit, it isn't a case of being over it, I couldn't really give a stuff, Brexit won't be an issue for me personally, in fact I'm doing ratther well from it, unfortunately the facts are that it is an economic own goal for the Uk and the very people who will suffer is the millions of "ordinary" people who voted for it.
    What does get me is when people mostly brexiteers talk of "the will of the people" thats *******s yes a majority voted for brexit, but it wasn't a massive majority and was only 37% of the electorate, thats not the "will of the british people" and what is also clear is that nobody, not government nor the people who voted have a bloody clue as to what brexit will mean or what the "plan" for Brexit is now most reasonable people would question that - as a country we are taking a signifciant step that will impact on the future of this country and we don't have a ****ing plan??

As for Tricky, he talks utter *******s, but worse than that he says stuff that is plain offensive, taken straight from the pages of such crap papers as the daily Express FFS! He talks as economic and political turmoil in europe is a good thing, for who, certainly not for us, however much one might despise the current political system it has kept europe stable for over 50 years...oh sorry Tricky thinks thats down to NATO! Sorry when someone clearly hasn't a clue what he is talking about like Tricky and is xenophobic, racist and spouting what sounds like nazi propoganda, I don't give them the time of day.

Yes there is a lot wrong with the Eu, but it isn't the source of all our ills, it wasn't the Eu which precipitated the 2008 economic crash, it wasn't the Eu that caused the rebellions in Syria and other Arab countries, these are big issues which need to be dealt with and sorry but I believe that countries working together is better than an isolationist approach.
    Happy New Year Swale, xxx

I love your personal attacks on me, your arrogance shows you up as the cock you are, post on post.
    I, as a citizen of the UK, have an opinion and vote in this country. You don't like my stance and launch expletive insult one after the other in reply. You sound like Cameron's and Osborns love juice incarnate.

You keep going on about economic this and that. Forget the referendum, no one knows economics year on year, in every individual country. I remember the lovely days of Thatchers unemployment of 3 million plus. Interest rates of 15% plus. House prices trebling and GDP tumbling. So bollox to your doom prophecies. YOU DON'T KNOW **** ALL BUT ASSUME.

You smoke screen dances around the two main issues of the referendum.
    1. Immigration- both EU and other. It's out of control and needs addressing.
    2. Ever closer union to a superstate.

You may love both of the above. Many of us don't. So bollox. It was time to draw a line in the sand and it has been drawn.
    Moan, argue, insult, scream all you want. I don't care and neither many of the country. The last point I will say, is your argument of 37% isn't the will of the people. Well the remain percentage is less. So that isn't the will of the people either. But we are a democracy. A vote was cast. Shut the **** up and get on with it. You sound like that weasel Clegg every day day.

We are British and move on.

Ps. The EU hasn't seen the last of shocks yet. 2017 ha the French and German elections to come. Then you'll see shock waves.

What i'd like to see is the return of a free trade agreement and the abandonment of this political crap of a superstate and it's parliament/flag/currency/army/law.
    Every year goes by, sees it looking like the USSR of old.

Of course this post will be met with the usual vitriol of abuse, but the Liberal/Left always use the same language.
    Racist/Xenophobe/Bigot to frighten and abuse those against the programme.

Good year to all.

Love it Tricky you've just said everything I can't be bothered to write Cheers mate and a Happy New Year

Seems like you're a day late in having a drop too much Tricky. As part of that alleged 'liberal left' I won't bother with any of those big words...I'll just say your latest outburst makes you sound like a bit of a prat.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 01-01-2017 at 09:39 PM.

A different view of isolation. Isolated from the 27 countries of the eu, but free to deal with the remaining approximate 200 countries in the world. Or part of the 27 countries of the eu, but isolated from having the freedom to deal with the rest of the world.

As shown recently when our trade deal with Canada was held up by a part of Belgium, until they were obviously bought off. This will continue to happen next time a trade deal will be held up by some other region, maybe from Greece or Romania, until they too are given a sweetener.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Happy New Year Swale, xxx

I love your personal attacks on me, your arrogance shows you up as the cock you are, post on post.
    I, as a citizen of the UK, have an opinion and vote in this country. You don't like my stance and launch expletive insult one after the other in reply. You sound like Cameron's and Osborns love juice incarnate.

You keep going on about economic this and that. Forget the referendum, no one knows economics year on year, in every individual country. I remember the lovely days of Thatchers unemployment of 3 million plus. Interest rates of 15% plus. House prices trebling and GDP tumbling. So bollox to your doom prophecies. YOU DON'T KNOW **** ALL BUT ASSUME.

You smoke screen dances around the two main issues of the referendum.
    1. Immigration- both EU and other. It's out of control and needs addressing.
    2. Ever closer union to a superstate.

You may love both of the above. Many of us don't. So bollox. It was time to draw a line in the sand and it has been drawn.
    Moan, argue, insult, scream all you want. I don't care and neither many of the country. The last point I will say, is your argument of 37% isn't the will of the people. Well the remain percentage is less. So that isn't the will of the people either. But we are a democracy. A vote was cast. Shut the **** up and get on with it. You sound like that weasel Clegg every day day.

We are British and move on.

Ps. The EU hasn't seen the last of shocks yet. 2017 ha the French and German elections to come. Then you'll see shock waves.

What i'd like to see is the return of a free trade agreement and the abandonment of this political crap of a superstate and it's parliament/flag/currency/army/law.
    Every year goes by, sees it looking like the USSR of old.

Of course this post will be met with the usual vitriol of abuse, but the Liberal/Left always use the same language.
    Racist/Xenophobe/Bigot to frighten and abuse those against the programme.

Good year to all.
    Tricky you are an arse, your bigotted, xenophobic, peddle lies second hand from sources that have a clear agenda, your highly selective with facts, your ignorant about reality and so stupid when you talk about wanting to see europe descend into chaos, delight in the rise of the far right as if they actually came to power you wouldn't be one of the first ones they would deal with!

But hey I'm still pissing myself about how you were wrong about NATO - after all once you have demonstrated your utter ignorance of anything closer to the facts and history how can anyone take what you say seriously?

Yet the alarming thing is that it seems there are posters on here who do, and believe despite you having been shown to be wrong factually the utter garbage you post - that for me is alarming, how many other numpties believe this bilge, just because it suits their warped view of the world?

As for labelling all those who counter argue against your poison as liberal lefties...oh dear what does that even mean? I take it that you consider all people who have a broader perspective on life, who don't find convenient scapegoats for problems, who recognise that being considerate to other folks, understanding that other races and religions and nationalities may have a different view point, but its valid, that Britain lost its empire a long time ago and that mutual cooperation between countries is preferable to conflict, I could go on but your a lost cause, so wrapped up in your own twisted thoughts that frankly you are as Anag says a prat and repeatedly demonstrate this! Only a fool continues when he has shown himself to be one.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Love it Tricky you've just said everything I can't be bothered to write Cheers mate and a Happy New Year
    And with this post Mista you demonstrate what a total tool you are, IF you think Tricky talks sense, when over the NATO issue I demonstrated he hasn't a clue what he was talking about, then frankly I despair your really not worth bothering with, the guys a prat he talks utter *******s gleaned from second hand sources with a clear agenda and is ill acquainted with the facts, not sure why any sentient person would wish to associate themselves with his posts, but as you have you get the same scorn from me as I give to other such tossers!

No dont hold back Swale, say it as you see it rather than ***** foot round the issue! Enough of the personal insults please - you're better than that I thought.

Page 166 of 922 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176216266666 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)