+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 191 of 922 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201241291691 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 9220

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

The only people in this country ho actually pay the correct amount of tax are people on PAYE Everyone else from window cleaners to chief executive's myself included has some sort of fiddle going on Has to castigating scroungers theirs are absolute peanuts to some of schemes I know are going on The worst thing ever was bringing in Self Assessment forms its just so open to abuse

Thanks mista...support from an unlikely source in this case...and all I've ever been saying. Castigate genuine scroungers by all means Ram59 but...if things are going to change you need to choose your targets more carefully.

I stick to my views that there is no place in society for people who think they don't need to contribute in any way and think that the rest of us should keep them. That's immoral.

Quote Originally Posted by Ram59 View Post
    I stick to my views that there is no place in society for people who think they don't need to contribute in any way and think that the rest of us should keep them. That's immoral.
    Immoral? Not sure...lazy, bone idle, irresponsible, deplorable and, sadly, learned behaviour, I could agree with, but I do think mista has identified where the most major problem lies...stop the immorality of self-assessment fraud and it'll make a much bigger difference...might even set an example to those more identifiable scroungers you and the media hate so much.

Ram59 I can't argue with you that if they don't contribute it's immoral But even they have to pay their 20%Vat on everything When I know personally that very wealthy people in business have ways of getting it all back I've yet to meet a scrounger who managed to get a sweetheart deal from HMRC

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Ram59 I can't argue with you that if they don't contribute it's immoral But even they have to pay their 20%Vat on everything When I know personally that very wealthy people in business have ways of getting it all back I've yet to meet a scrounger who managed to get a sweetheart deal from HMRC
    Hang on that's our money they're using to pay the vat, they haven't earned 1 penny in their whole lives and therefore have no dealings with HMRC.

If a group of us were shipwrecked on a desert island, 1 person would rise to the top and become the leader, probably because he has the ideas regarding building shelter and sourcing food. He wouldn't work as hard as the rest of us and would probably end up with the best sleeping area and the same food as us. The scrounger would sit on the beach all day topping up his tan and at the end of the day would join the rest of us and demand his food and shelter. I know what I would say to him and the leader, I would probably moan, but respect that he lead the way for us all.

The thought of that desert island is quite tempting at the moment!

Quote Originally Posted by Ram59 View Post
    Hang on that's our money they're using to pay the vat, they haven't earned 1 penny in their whole lives and therefore have no dealings with HMRC.

If a group of us were shipwrecked on a desert island, 1 person would rise to the top and become the leader, probably because he has the ideas regarding building shelter and sourcing food. He wouldn't work as hard as the rest of us and would probably end up with the best sleeping area and the same food as us. The scrounger would sit on the beach all day topping up his tan and at the end of the day would join the rest of us and demand his food and shelter. I know what I would say to him and the leader, I would probably moan, but respect that he lead the way for us all.

The thought of that desert island is quite tempting at the moment!

Yes glory be to the landed gentry who's ancestors murdered ours to steal our land. We now must respect them and Bow and scrape as they order us to judge the 'scroungers'. Who needs them to pay their way.

[QUOTE=Ram59;38410967]Hang on that's our money they're using to pay the vat, they haven't earned 1 penny in their whole lives and therefore have no dealings with HMRC.

The thought of that desert island is quite tempting at the moment![/QUOTE

You have a point about genuine scroungers, but one which certainly doesn't extend to all benefit claimants. Beyond that you just seem to be building a case for selfish, irresponsible, uncaring and parasitic leadership/ownership. Genuinely amazed at what you appear to be advocating. Not related to Sir Philip Green or the Sherriff of Nottingham are you?
    Last edited by ramAnag; 25-01-2017 at 08:21 PM.

We all know what real scroungers are, unwashed dope smoking, special brew drinking scumbags who have never worked and don't ever intend to work either, always got enough money to buy their luxuries but no money to pay their depts. Even tax dodgers pay to keep this scum! They breed like rabbits and all their kids will end up the same. Rant over

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    We all know what real scroungers are, unwashed dope smoking, special brew drinking scumbags who have never worked and don't ever intend to work either, always got enough money to buy their luxuries but no money to pay their depts. Even tax dodgers pay to keep this scum! They breed like rabbits and all their kids will end up the same. Rant over
    ...and that makes self assessment avoidance and huge corporation evasion better how? Honestly...you and Ram are like a medic treating a cut knee without ever noticing that the femoral artery has been severed.

Page 191 of 922 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201241291691 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)