+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 201 of 922 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251301701 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 9220

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

yep just posted the 2000th post ye ha!!

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    is your final US above a reference to the collective first person plural or the country on the north american continent?

Actually it probably doesn't matter as the answer in both cases is "up **** creek without a paddle"
    I think the full stops are a clue. You okay Rog? Posts 1993-99 would suggest you've finished early and maybe had a lunchtime snifter too many.

I think he was just putting the post count up, as we did in the old East Fife days!

Do I get a certificate or an award for starting a thread which has had over 2000 post's!!! How about a mention in the Guinness book of records. I feel a bit special!

You should have had the honour of the 2000th post but someone intervened 😣

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    You should have had the honour of the 2000th post but someone intervened ��
    REALLY!? What world do you live in where posting the 2,000th time on a thread is an honour?

By the way used JUST EAT last night and got a superb lamb bhuna without having to venture into the cold and snow, marvellous service!

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    Do I get a certificate or an award for starting a thread which has had over 2000 post's!!! How about a mention in the Guinness book of records. I feel a bit special!
    I can probably get you certified but not sure thats what you want! Is it a reflection of how the club is doing OK and theres nothing much to moan about, or that its a topic where clearly there are divided opinions?

Wow the BBC, stops spouting it's propaganda for a change.
    This ought to have been shown ages ago.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...tle-for-europe

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Wow the BBC, stops spouting it's propaganda for a change.
    This ought to have been shown ages ago.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...tle-for-europe
    Oh no not you again, what the BBC says something you agree with? Quelle surprise! if you let your addled brain think you'd know that nobody thinks the EU is perfect, but then what is?

The problem with your agenda is that it leads nowhere and your wish for anarchy in europe will benefit the elites and **** you and your kind royally!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    REALLY!? What world do you live in where posting the 2,000th time on a thread is an honour?

By the way used JUST EAT last night and got a superb lamb bhuna without having to venture into the cold and snow, marvellous service!
    What is a bhuna?

Page 201 of 922 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251301701 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)