+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 219 of 922 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221229269319719 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 9220

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

You're so 'one eyed' as ever Tricky. Think we can all agree that Diane Abbot talks a lot of bollux and has said some very ill advised things. So too have a number of Tory politicians and probably the vast majority of UKIP ones. How about addressing the issue of Lynton Crosby running the Tory election campaign after his behaviour over the London Mayor elections...at least that's in the here and now.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    You're so 'one eyed' as ever Tricky. Think we can all agree that Diane Abbot talks a lot of bollux and has said some very ill advised things. So too have a number of Tory politicians and probably the vast majority of UKIP ones. How about addressing the issue of Lynton Crosby running the Tory election campaign after his behaviour over the London Mayor elections...at least that's in the here and now.
    Did I defend Crosby Ramanag?
    No, I didn't.
    I saw a defense of Abbott, who gets away with racism, even after being reeled in by Milliband.
    Now she's on the front bench. Corbyn makes such poor choices and a blatant racist like her shouldn't be there.
    She's lucky not to have been investigated by the police for some of her comments.

[QUOTE=Trickytreesreds;38506360]Did I defend Crosby Ramanag?
    No, I didn't.
    I saw a defense of Abbott, who gets away with racism, even after being reeled in by Milliband.
    Now she's on the front bench. Corbyn makes such poor choices and a blatant racist like her shouldn't be there.
    She's lucky not to have been investigated by the police for some of her comments

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Did I defend Crosby Ramanag?
    No, I didn't.
    She's lucky not to have been investigated by the police for some of her comments.
    Actually you busted in to a debate about racism started by Ram59's claims about Abbot and ranted on about her alone as a representation of a racist MP. Like Ram59 you make great play of the fact that her stupidly semi coherent and possibly racist rants should disqualify her from being an MP and that she brings disgrace on the Labour Party. I wouldn't argue with that but I don't understand why you identify Abbot alone and choose not to comment on Theresa May's choice of Lynton Crosby - given his track record - to run her party's election campaign.

Actually you busted in to a debate about racism started by Ram59's claims about Abbot and ranted on about her alone as a representation of a racist MP. Like Ram59 you make great play of the fact that her stupidly semi coherent and possibly racist rants should disqualify her from being an MP and that she brings disgrace on the Labour Party. I wouldn't argue with that but I don't understand why you identify Abbot alone and choose not to comment on Theresa May's choice of Lynton Crosby - given his track record - to run her party's election campaign.
    Believe it or not I actually agree with that.
    He is an Aussie, who knows how press buttons, by stating harsh comments. Examples of immigrants using babies as bribes by throwing them into the sea.
    The fact it has been seen before, but must never be mentioned, hung him solidly. The way he puts things is horrendous.

My point on ABBOTT is.

She is a front bench opposition MP in the public eye. Her comments sour an elected persons position and she gets away with it because she is black.
    No one, including Swale, can defend her. At least you acknowledge what a disgrace she is. If Corbyn was half the opposition leader we need, she wouldn't be there.

Believe it or not I actually agree with that.
    He is an Aussie, who knows how press buttons, by stating harsh comments. Examples of immigrants using babies as bribes by throwing them into the sea.
    The fact it has been seen before, but must never be mentioned, hung him solidly. The way he puts things is horrendous.

My point on ABBOTT is.

She is a front bench opposition MP in the public eye. Her comments sour an elected persons position and she gets away with it because she is black.
    No one, including Swale, can defend her. At least you acknowledge what a disgrace she is. If Corbyn was half the opposition leader we need, she wouldn't be there.
    I don't think Swale actually applauded her. It's just that possibly saying positive things about black mothers isn't as overtly racist as saying negative things about white mothers so he questioned it.
    Point surely is...I can accept that Corbyn's handling of Abbot doesn't inspire confidence but May's appointment of Crosby, given that she is the PM, was an experienced Home Secretary and is fully aware of his recent history seems even more shocking.

I don't think Swale actually applauded her. It's just that possibly saying positive things about black mothers isn't as overtly racist as saying negative things about white mothers so he questioned it.
    Point surely is...I can accept that Corbyn's handling of Abbot doesn't inspire confidence but May's appointment of Crosby, given that she is the PM, was an experienced Home Secretary and is fully aware of his recent history seems even more shocking.
    I concur with the last bit.

But back to Abbott-
    Racism, runs one way with her.
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/late...ck-jobs-appeal

She's an open anti white racist, who ducks and dodges questions.
    No way should that disgrace be on a front bench

But back to Abbott-

Oh my another pearl of wisdom from a paper that any intelligent person would not even admit to reading! Quote a media source that actually portrays the facts and not some scabby tabloid and you may have some credibility!

I have to laugh when whites get all steamed up about this, as if they had suffered discrimination and injustice all their lives!! One could quote endless examples of white MP's who have spouted and still spout utter rascist and prejudicial crap, but somehow you single out a black MP and don't even understand the context from which she speaks.

If she were white and had said the same thing about white males the Star would not even have reported it which says it all really! Aboot talks a lot of guff and can be crass in the extreme, but its a sign of desperation and utterly false to call her rascist

Still Tricky I guess you'd know a rascist comment if anyone does? Oh no, I forgot you don't think the bilge you spout is rascist!

But back to Abbott-

I agree with the Tory MP's comment in your link...'This is the kind of claptrap that is manna from heaven to extremists like the BNP'...and you apparently. It is one example of a Labour MP, who happens to be a black woman, talking bollux and in doing so providing the likes of you and Ram59 with a stick to delightedly beat Labour with. I think we need to concentrate on the bigger issues which you, amongst others, repeatedly seek to draw a veil - heaven forbid it be a burka - over.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Oh my another pearl of wisdom from a paper that any intelligent person would not even admit to reading! Quote a media source that actually portrays the facts and not some scabby tabloid and you may have some credibility!

I have to laugh when whites get all steamed up about this, as if they had suffered discrimination and injustice all their lives!! One could quote endless examples of white MP's who have spouted and still spout utter rascist and prejudicial crap, but somehow you single out a black MP and don't even understand the context from which she speaks.

If she were white and had said the same thing about white males the Star would not even have reported it which says it all really! Aboot talks a lot of guff and can be crass in the extreme, but its a sign of desperation and utterly false to call her rascist

Still Tricky I guess you'd know a rascist comment if anyone does? Oh no, I forgot you don't think the bilge you spout is rascist!
    Here he goes again lol
    Does it matter what I posted link wise?
    I just couldn't be bothered to type it all out. Search engine gave me what she said.
    Answer yes or no. Does she spout anti white racist comments?

I won't even go down the, well there are others route. She and the rest are MP's. They are supposed to be the example for us all to follow.
    Yes there is more than her, but she doesn't deserve any protective or explanation. You and your left leanings are your personal preference Swale. That's your choice. But even if she was far right, what she says is wrong and provocative.
    Left / Liberal pampering have encouraged her.

Page 219 of 922 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221229269319719 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)