Get your very own personalised The Ram Inn gifts!
Page 243 of 243 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243
Results 4,841 to 4,856 of 4856

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Yep...I knew.

Try these...without the internet...Paul Hewson, Stefani Germanotta, Alecia Moore, Stevland Judkins, Anna Bullock, James Osterberg Jr, Farrokh Bulsara.

Need Neesham out.
    Bono,LadyGaga,Pink,Stevie Wonder, Tina Turner, Iggy Pop, Freddy Mercury Alexa knows everything and I don't like cricket ��

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Bono,LadyGaga,Pink,Stevie Wonder, Tina Turner, Iggy Pop, Freddy Mercury Alexa knows everything and I don't like cricket ��
    Spoil sport! 7/7...for Alexa. Must be hard living with two women who are always right!
    I have the same problem.

‘I don’t like cricket...’...10CC.

Spoil sport! 7/7...for Alexa. Must be hard living with two women who are always right!
    I have the same problem.

Yes it is but I can turn Alexa off . I thought I had married Miss right till I found out her first name is Always

I have the same problem.

I don't like cricket I love it ...10cc

I don't like cricket I love it ...10cc
    Real title - ‘Dreadlock Holiday’, I think.

Need a good start from Roy and Bairstow. C’mon!

Erm well.....

Real title - ‘Dreadlock Holiday’, I think.

Need a good start from Roy and Bairstow. C’mon!
    Forget the cricket get the score that matters Bristol Cty 1 Derby County 2 Derbys goals Bennett and Anya Proper re we serve side Michell McDonald Mitchel- Lawson ,Knight all played Dowell came on for last 25mins Martin once again played well no Waghorn Marriott Lawrence Evans, Keogh Bogle Davies Malone Roos Lowe Huddleston Shinnie Thorne
    Last edited by mistaram; 14-07-2019 at 03:00 PM.

Has de Grandhomme just done a Herschelle Gibbs?

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Has de Grandhomme just done a Herschelle Gibbs?
    Hope so...tense isn’t it? Maybe we should move to your Cricket WC thread.

[QUOTE=mistaram;39267815]
    Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    An opportunist funded by very dubious people and the mouthpiece or useful idiot of rich very right wing people who are rubbing their hands at destabilizing the UK and making life worse for most of us.[/QUOTE

Swale what is dubious about Banks, Cotterall,Bannon( Trumps chief strategist ) I'm sure they have no ulterior motives
    The Electoral Commission said it had grounds to suspect that some of the £8m with which he funded the unofficial Leave.EU campaign came from an offshore company.

The regulator says a “number of criminal offences” may have been committed; the National Crime Agency is on the trail. A graver allegation is being considered: whether Mr Banks was not the source of the funding for the Leave.EU campaign.

Forget the cricket get the score that matters Bristol Cty 1 Derby County 2 Derbys goals Bennett and Anya Proper re we serve side Michell McDonald Mitchel- Lawson ,Knight all played Dowell came on for last 25mins Martin once again played well no Waghorn Marriott Lawrence Evans, Keogh Bogle Davies Malone Roos Lowe Huddleston Shinnie Thorne
    Basically, the players that didn't play in the rain abandoned game the day before. I haven't taken the time to check the strengths of the 2 Bristol sides and, therefore, draw no conclusions from either "game".

Happy for Anya. Is he back, properly? Also chuffed for my "love child", Mason Bennett. What a cracker that was. 25 yards out and giving the keeper no chance whatsoever.

A positive start to pre season but we have to remember that it is only a start and no more than that.

[QUOTE=swaledale;39269688]

The Electoral Commission said it had grounds to suspect that some of the £8m with which he funded the unofficial Leave.EU campaign came from an offshore company.

The regulator says a “number of criminal offences” may have been committed; the National Crime Agency is on the trail. A graver allegation is being considered: whether Mr Banks was not the source of the funding for the Leave.EU campaign.
    What about the Govt sponsored Remain propaganda delivered to millions of households? Did the cost of that go against the Remain budget?

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    MP's are obliged to take account of the whole of their electorate, given that just over 48% voted to remain, by not accepting a hard Brexit, which would be disastrous, they are taking into account those that voted to remain and seek a Brexit that is less damaging to the country as a whole, thats what MP's are supposed to do, lets face it if MP's just acted on the basis of what constituents wanted, then the country would be in an even worse state.

I know to those who are shall we say less able to understand the nuance of real life, that populist politicians with simple answers are appealing, lets face it an awful lot of Germans voted for Hitler, when he promised simple answers, but then found out what his real agenda was - its touching that you seem to think Farage with mysterious funding from dubious sources and backed by powerful right wing figures who certainly don't give a damn about the "average person" is the man doing what you want, talk about a Turkey voting for Xmas!
    The first para is an interesting point and one that many MPs have to deal with. Not easy to resolve morally for them.
    However this halfway house situation is a mess. How many have put the 48% ahead of the 52%? Should they equally blindly ignore the 52%? We have a democracy and the majority voted to leave. Trying to find this middle ground where both leavers and remainers are happy, has proved to be impossible. Surely we now revert back to the simple question on the ballot paper. Leave or stay.

The second para is a mess.

"The first para is an interesting point and one that many MPs have to deal with. Not easy to resolve morally for them."

I am not sure that the words MPs and morally can coexist in one sentence without the existence of a negative.

"We have a democracy and the majority voted to leave."

Ah now of course you realise that a majority did not vote for Brexit, so the MPs have no obligation to implement the needs of the Brexit camp. Oh God, I must have caught RA-itis over the weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    "The first para is an interesting point and one that many MPs have to deal with. Not easy to resolve morally for them."

I am not sure that the words MPs and morally can coexist in one sentence without the existence of a negative.

"We have a democracy and the majority voted to leave."

Ah now of course you realise that a majority did not vote for Brexit, so the MPs have no obligation to implement the needs of the Brexit camp. Oh God, I must have caught RA-itis over the weekend
    You Mr P are a trouble maker
    Don't get him started.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRam View Post
    The first para is an interesting point and one that many MPs have to deal with. Not easy to resolve morally for them.
    However this halfway house situation is a mess. How many have put the 48% ahead of the 52%? Should they equally blindly ignore the 52%? We have a democracy and the majority voted to leave. Trying to find this middle ground where both leavers and remainers are happy, has proved to be impossible. Surely we now revert back to the simple question on the ballot paper. Leave or stay.

The second para is a mess.
    You have a point, BUT, nowhere did it say a Hard Brexit, not even the Leave side said we should leave without a deal, they said it would be easy to get the deal we wanted, plus lots of other lies as well. As for the Remain Propaganda, mm you mean an accurate portrayal of what leaving the EU would mean for the UK - yes somewhat overblown, but the negative effects are already being felt and we haven't left yet!

Its ironic as well, that May went for an election so she could guarantee Brexit with a working majority, BUT that didn't happen, given that there is apparently a will of the people for Brexit, you'd think they Tories who triggered it would have romped home.

Then in the EU elections remain parties got 10% more votes than Brexit parties another indication that perhaps the majority don't want to drive off the cliff edge?

Even more irony, but for the hard right hard Brexiteer MP's we would actually have left the EU by now and be negotiating the actual deal, to date all the discussion has been about the withdrawal agreement. SO its actually those MP's who support Brexit that have blocked it happening thus far, because of their adherence that it must be a hard Brexit.

Leave the EU by all means but lets have a plan as to what we do other than becoming a vassel state of the US and China, how does that benefit the UK?

Page 243 of 243 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243