+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 255 of 922 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257265305355755 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 9219

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    no sir, you and your ilk, in your protected countryside environment are what pisses me off.

NIMBYS, you don't see it or get it.

Not that I give a **** anyway.

You're a jelly fish, roll over, up the butt lover of collaboration going.
    The French would have loved you in 1941
    By Jove he's still at it. Like a bad penny, he keeps regurgitating the usual looney bin rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    By Jove he's still at it. Like a bad penny, he keeps regurgitating the usual looney bin rubbish.
    what the **** are you on about?

are you pro EU?

Or are you just another weak backed idiot who would sell their soul to the devil for a small return?

Baring in mind you don't even live here, makes you look a total prick here

are you pro EU?

Or are you just another weak backed idiot who would sell their soul to the devil for a small return?

Jeez Tricky...I know Swale didn't cover himself in glory with his 'attack' on you but you calling Romanis as looking like a 'total prick' really is a case of pot, kettle and black. You and Swale wind each other up and it degenerates into boring and infantile name calling...others have at least tried to debate with you but now anyone who disagrees with your view is either a coward, a collaborator, a wuss, a tart, a cock, a jelly fish, a weak backed idiot or a quisling etc etc.
    It's an adult debate not the 'kin playground. We argue, we debate, we disagree...that's the point...get a grip.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 13-07-2017 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    God, now I'm really confused. When you refer - a lot - to GDPPA do you actually mean GDPPC?
    If you don't then I've honestly no idea what you're talking about...if you do then I've marginally more idea (my fault not yours) and actually do understand your conclusion.
    It would also be completely impossible to satisfy both TTR and Lily Allen...but then who would ever try?
    yes sorry it should be GDPPC (per capita), this ****ing website kept locking up and eventually wouldn't let me edit even though I saw the error straight away.

Nice rebuke of TTR by the way
    Last edited by Andy_Faber; 13-07-2017 at 08:24 PM.

Jeez Tricky...I know Swale didn't cover himself in glory with his 'attack' on you but you calling Romanis as looking like a 'total prick' really is a case of pot, kettle and black. You and Swale wind each other up and it degenerates into boring and infantile name calling...others have at least tried to debate with you but now anyone who disagrees with your view is either a coward, a collaborator, a wuss, a tart, a cock, a jelly fish, a weak backed idiot or a quisling etc etc.
    It's an adult debate not the 'kin playground. We argue, we debate, we disagree...that's the point...get a grip.
    Rubbish, Romanis lives in the far east. Yet thinks he understands everything that goes on here.
    So sorry Ramanag, he got both barrels and deserved it

Rubbish, Romanis lives in the far east. Yet thinks he understands everything that goes on here.
    So sorry Ramanag, he got both barrels and deserved it
    That's at least two people you've 'dissed' tonight based just on where they live. If that's really what you think this is all about then fine, but I'll stick to arguing with the grown ups.

no sir, you and your ilk, in your protected countryside environment are what pisses me off.

NIMBYS, you don't see it or get it.

Not that I give a **** anyway.

You're a jelly fish, roll over, up the butt lover of collaboration going.
    The French would have loved you in 1941
    Ok lets look at some of your laughable posts!

Take your xenophobic rant about the Germans, as if the generation today were responsible for what happened in 1939 - mind you your clearly of the same ilk and If a Uk equivalent to Hitler had been around you would have been an ardent follower. - and if your going to start blaming sons and daughters for the sins of their fathers, I take it your willing to shoulder the blame for the UK's empire and disastrous interference in the middle east, which rather neatly has led to the immigration "problem" you seem so worked up about!

your phrase "we whooped them in them in 1945"

So whose the we? Britain? the British? Take a closer look at history, the only reason we did not follow the French is due to 22 miles of sea between us and europe.

What is more you sneer at the French for collaborating, (although thats a sweeping statement) but you should know that there were significant sections of UK society who would have snuggled up to and welcomed Hitler if he had managed to invade and take over this country!

As for whooping them, two facts make that claim a lie, one Hitler's mistake in attacking Russia and opening up a second front and secondly the little matter of the USA providing the materials and manpower, without which "we" would have done diddly squat.

But there again, why bother debating with someone so far adrift of reality and so full of bile and bigotry? I ceased years ago, even Angram, who is usually even handed was getting cheesed off with you!

Frankly your a waste of breath!

I tell it like it is, FFS! There is opinion and then there is the crap that this guy posts, there is a point AR when even you must shift your arse off the fence and agree that debating with someone who is spouting false xenophobic bigotry is pointless.

are you pro EU?

Pot and kettle springs to mind!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    I tell it like it is, FFS! There is opinion and then there is the crap that this guy posts, there is a point AR when even you must shift your arse off the fence and agree that debating with someone who is spouting false xenophobic bigotry is pointless.
    Hmmm...'tell it like it is'? You tell it like it is...to you. There's a not too subtle difference.
    As for shifting my 'arse of the fence'...a little unfair imo, especially from someone who repeatedly boasts about how much money he's making out of Brexit.
    I remain completely opposed to Brexit. I remain completely opposed to racism, xenophobia and bigotry and I loathe UKIP, the BNP and religious extremists of any persuasion...that unequivocal enough for you?
    I also happen to believe that you change minds by process of reasoned debate not by resorting to name calling and abuse.
    My only rule on here is not to write something I wouldn't say to someone's face...otherwise there's a risk of becoming a bit of a 'keyboard warrior' imo.
    As for the debate as a whole...there's a reason that we're in this mess and a large part of that reason is that no one took any notice of the growing resentment of poorer folk in certain areas of the country who felt increasingly resentful and disenfranchised as a result of becoming a 'minority' within their own community. I don't blame immigrants for that but it is an issue which needs addressing and there is no point remaining in denial - as politicians on all sides have been inclined to be - any longer.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 14-07-2017 at 03:33 PM.

Page 255 of 922 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257265305355755 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)