+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 266 of 922 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268276316366766 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 9220

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

So, I 'call you out' for misrepresenting and falsifying your 'evidence' in support of everything in the post referendum garden being rosy, but that's okay...while Swale has a go - admittedly a tad OTT - and gets called 'a coward', 'an arsehole', 'full of ****', '**** for brains' and a 'coke head'.
    That's alright then is it?

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    So, I 'call you out' for misrepresenting and falsifying your 'evidence' in support of everything in the post referendum garden being rosy, but that's okay...while Swale has a go - admittedly a tad OTT - and gets called 'a coward', 'an arsehole', 'full of ****', '**** for brains' and a 'coke head'.
    That's alright then is it?
    I think you've missed a couple of things here R, first is that this all started when Swale managed to succinctly insinuate TTR as a *** tourist and/or a whole nation as being sustained by immoral earnings in one comment, and second is that Swale has yet again withdrawn, probably running the world out of insults elsewhere while you take on the role of apologist for him. Maybe there's a role for you in the USA somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    I think you've missed a couple of things here R, first is that this all started when Swale managed to succinctly insinuate TTR as a *** tourist and/or a whole nation as being sustained by immoral earnings in one comment, and second is that Swale has yet again withdrawn, probably running the world out of insults elsewhere while you take on the role of apologist for him. Maybe there's a role for you in the USA somewhere?
    1) I'm not Swale's apologist...or 'rear gunner'.
    2) He didn't insinuate anything of the sort about a 'whole nation being sustained by immoral earnings'. He jumped to a conclusion about TTR's Thailand jaunt which may or may not be ill founded. I wouldn't know and neither would you, but it is a fact that a great many 'tourists' visit Thailand for exactly the reason he hinted at.
    3) I'm not sure what's going on with this board at the moment. I disagreed with Swale quite openly last week...that's how it is on a forum and I can see how sometimes he goes too far. Having said that it seems to be 'open season'...about six days early...on the bloke at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Frankly Anag I wouldn't believe a word Tricky says at a guess I'd say he was a menial warder in HM prison service, doubt he has either the wit or the skill t do what he says he is.

Looks like an insult to prison officers to me.
    Though I wouldn't expect anything less from a countryside bumpkin like him

Total arsehole.

Is the bet on or not? 20k ?
    Indeed you are Tricky and xenophobe fits you well, not only that but a fantasist as well, it must be fun to be you, what with the stories you have told on here, would be funny if it was not so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Ramanag Not sure Swale has insulted prison officers TTR Hope your not saying its OK to say Tricky is probably just a menial warder for HMP or an ignorant xenophobic holiday maker or a lying ****** Because its a disgusting thing to say to anybody whoever says it
    Heres a selection of Trickys xenophobic posts, theres loads more where he is insulting about races, countries, thats pure xenophobia, hatred of foreigners (unless of course he is exploiting them) - now if you find that acceptable, then that says a lot about you!

SHOCKING police figures released for England and Wales have shown nearly 900 Syrians have been arrested in just one year.

Police have arrested 900 people from Syria in a year
    And officials say the migrants were accused of sickening crimes including rapes and child abuse.

Now we have the mental illness excuse. It's bull****. It's down to one thing Islam!!!!

It is doomed to failure, purely by the amounts of little ****ty countries it keeps sucking in
    To the doomsayers- the architect of this collaboration is Germany.
    Yes Germany, the very country left bankrupt/shattered/ and vulnerable in 1945.

The Germans?

Is this the same nation, who tried to dominate Europe twice within 20 years and despite being decimated and rebuilt under foreign currency, now tries to dominate under the guise of collectivist ideals?

***** Yellow Card (2) - Racial Abuse of Religions *****
    Last edited by Rattea; 10-08-2017 at 06:57 AM.

Swale No I don't find any of that xenophobic because its all true

Me neither

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Swale No I don't find any of that xenophobic because its all true
    Really? Theres truth and how that truth is reported. OK guys I really am I wallowing with the pigs here then, it seems you would happily scapegoat other nationalities, and countries for no good reason.

I supposed its no surprise to find that human thinking in a section of the population has not evolved beyond selective use of information to justify their actions!

If you cannot see how thats been used and that it is clearly xenophobic then you'd be one of those eagerly lapping at Hitlers tit when he used exactly the same methods to whip up the german population to follow him and look where that led.

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    Me neither
    Given you have the intellectual capacity of an ant I'm not surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Apologies ramanag, it was aimed at **** for brains. The site cut out part of the quote.
    I respect your views, because they are delivered in politeness and objection.
    We may not agree, but I listen to you.
    As for the coke head, no way
    Your the guy with **** for brains and a penchant for falsehoods, lies and xenophobia, so chucking the insults back won't wash. Unfortunately it seems that many on this Forum are unable to recognise what a fairy teller you are, which is not surprising, but explains a lot really, stupidity is the common commodity on here.

It must be nice living in your fantasy world, reading only that which you want to believe and ignoring the reality which does not concur with your views.

Pick up that mop and get scrubbing.

If you werent so sad I'd laugh,well i do anyway because your posts are so predictable sad little fascist!

**** Yellow Card - Spamming and continuous baiting and name calling a number of posters have expressed enough is enough ****
    Last edited by Rattea; 08-08-2017 at 09:35 PM.

Page 266 of 922 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268276316366766 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)