+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 271 of 922 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281321371771 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 9219

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Ha another unreconstructed bigott blah blah, xenophobe blah blah,Utter rot blah blah, you should look at your own education before querying mine grumble grumble, your pathetic views rant rant
    Swale, please reply with quotes. I'm sure, like me, everyone else gets confused about who you are having a pop at if you don't, its difficult to keep up

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Swales how the **** can you refer to anyone else as a bigot That's probably the most stupid thing you ever posted I know full well the meaning of xenophobia I don't need someone like you to explain anything to me I'm quite certain my education out ways yours anyway They certainly never taught you manners or tolerance of others where you were educated The other day TTR called you pond life he was being generous your worse than that in my opinion
    You clearly dont because you didn't recognise TTR posts as xenophobic, fortunately Anagram was able to define the word for you to understand so maybe your memory isn't that good or do you just pretend to be stupid?

I am very tolerant of others but not tolerant of bigots, racists or xenophobes. Your judged by the company you keep and if TTR rocks your boat and you are happy to be associted with a right wing xenophobic fantasist, then bully for you.

Your the one that made insinuations about education, so I was just returning the favour, I am of course certain that your intellect, reasoning ability and education is superior to mine, its just a shame that most of your posts point to an ill educated narrow minded person, but it could all be a charade i suppose.

Frankly your opinion means nothing, you choose to associate those who lie in the gutter, then so be it. And you still ignore the fact that other posters have continued to (in your words bully) R4J when the thrust of your original post was that it was mainly me, when that clearly isn't true - i had spat with him early on when he refused to accept he was wrong, since THEN i've hardly interacted with him, despite your claims to the contrary, so we can add false claims to your list of sins.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    '...angelic Anagram'! Lol...been called many things, but that really is a first.
    Certainly not as abrasive as you and I may try harder to see where others are 'coming from' but, 'angelic'...you couldn't be more wrong.
    Reasonable then but you did query R4J saying for peeks sake, so careful because the forum monitor, will be calling you a bully!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Swale, please reply with quotes. I'm sure, like me, everyone else gets confused about who you are having a pop at if you don't, its difficult to keep up
    Just take it as most of you and you would not be far wrong to be fair.

Reasonable then but you did query R4J saying for peeks sake, so careful because the forum monitor, will be calling you a bully!
    I dont think the "forum monitor is after Ramanag, but I cannot say the same for you....

You are not doing yourself any favours by having a go at anyone who dares to speak back to you or question the mighty Swale (Im sure I will be next in the firing line for this) but a little more tolerance of others might be wise just now or the forum may end up missing another contributor.

No he won't...because that's not what I was doing. 'Reasonable' I can with live with.

Roger Don't waste your time with him he thinks there are 17million xenophobes and racists in the country I feel sorry for his family I could include friends but he certain to will not have any of them

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Roger Don't waste your time with him he thinks there are 17million xenophobes and racists in the country I feel sorry for his family I could include friends but he certain to will not have any of them
    Let it go mista...you've made your point...not sure how you got the information (more patience than me) but...game, set and match to you imo.
    Not sure what's got into Swale...always been abrasive but was also a bloody good poster. Just seems hell bent on pressing the self destruct button at the moment...ironically, he's become the Donald Trump of the forum.
    Personally I hope the old Swale returns sometime soon and we can all get back to banter rather than the current nastiness.
    P.S. Hope you've dried out from Grimsby...didn't go to 'Y-Not' too did you?

Your last paragraph is bang on rA, time to direct our energies to the mighty rams and to reminding them over there that they should dump themselves and their shed in the Trent!!

Ramanag Yes your right promise I won't be saying anymore on the subject Swale is a very good poster he sees things a lot of us don't we will just have to beg to differ Yes dried out after Grimsby what a day went up in the morning to have a day in Cleethorpes never stopped raining all day We had tickets for Y-Not but my neighbour was already there he rang and told us not to bother the ground was horrendous pity after all the effort that was put in to get it on

Page 271 of 922 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281321371771 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)