+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 279 of 922 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279280281289329379779 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 9220

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

The Tories are a farce! Dont worry AR there will miraculously be a settlement that appears rather similar to being in the Eu as I predicted many posts ago!

I'm with Aldi. Switch off the news and the world is a much better, more peaceful place

I prefer LIDL but both Aldi and LIDL are German so Brexit might mean that they no longer will be as cheap if there is an import tarrif.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Who mentioned the cold? Certainly not me. That was just unfortunate, but Gove v Johnson v Hammond v May v Shapps just isn't. It's a joke and the country is paying the price.
    Not entirely sure what Spain or the USA have got to do with it. Bit like feeling better about Derby because Forest have problems. Doesn't work for me.
    You said we're a laughing stock, all caused by Brexit. *******s. Our politicians, and those over the world have always been this way, no change.

Spain is very relevant, as they are an EU member, an almighty force that Little England should cozy up with - no thanks.

On has to wonder how the Crexit talks will tun when the new Catalan Republic emerges

Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post
    You said we're a laughing stock, all caused by Brexit. *******s. Our politicians, and those over the world have always been this way, no change.

Spain is very relevant, as they are an EU member, an almighty force that Little England should cozy up with - no thanks.
    You're missing the point Adi. I'm opposed to Brexit...you're generally in favour of it...not least because your shares/pension were doing okay for a while. Fair enough, we're each entitled to our opinions.
    My point though is...the Brexit referendum was called by Cameron in order to, as he complacently thought, bring the anti EU Tory rebels to heel...it backfired.
    We then had the bloodletting between Gove and Johnson in their Machiavellian attempts to seize control of the Government...it backfired.
    Next up was 'Mrs. Strong and Stable' saying that an election would not be in Britain's best interests before promptly calling an early election and guess what...it backfired...leading to a weaker Government totally in hoc to some small reactionary party from Northern Ireland.
    Now we've got the same cast of characters, Gove, Johnson, Hammond and May, joined by that imbecile Shapps and the Scottish woman who no one can remember the name of all squabbling again over what is best for the country...aka the Tory Party/themselves.
    Swale is wrong...it's not a farce...it's a tragedy that is rapidly destroying Britain's credibility. Amazed you can't see it.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 07-10-2017 at 12:13 PM.

What credibility is that then? I mean you have the USA with Trump's madness so I don't see the Uk has an issue on that score and anyway does anybody really give a flying ****? its just a game to them all those politicians.

You should rejoice at a Tory party tearing itself apart, instinctively it wants to savage may but is trying to control that instinct because it would be suicide for the party.

As for Brexit, one way or another it will get sorted by the chaps and lasses who aren't politicians and are no doubt working on how they can achieve a Brexit that actually isn't a Brexit or at least not one which the Farage's of this world want. Believe me, business and vested interests will get their way, its just a question of how to convince the proles its not so!

Terrence May looked like a bucket of sick up on that stage,, how hes still prime minister I have no idea,,

We voted to leave 200 years ago, and yet theyre still farting around,, terrence "let us get on with leading",, you couldnt lead a lion to a buffalo you sad pethetic little man.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    What credibility is that then? I mean you have the USA with Trump's madness so I don't see the Uk has an issue on that score and anyway does anybody really give a flying ****? its just a game to them all those politicians.

You should rejoice at a Tory party tearing itself apart, instinctively it wants to savage may but is trying to control that instinct because it would be suicide for the party.

As for Brexit, one way or another it will get sorted by the chaps and lasses who aren't politicians and are no doubt working on how they can achieve a Brexit that actually isn't a Brexit or at least not one which the Farage's of this world want. Believe me, business and vested interests will get their way, its just a question of how to convince the proles its not so!
    I do so hope you're right but, as I said to Adi, the facts that the USA has elected a mad buffoon as President and that Spain has its own internal problems doesn't make me feel any better about how our party of Government is behaving. They really are proving themselves as unfit for purpose as a certain mod on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    I do so hope you're right but, as I said to Adi, the facts that the USA has elected a mad buffoon as President and that Spain has its own internal problems doesn't make me feel any better about how our party of Government is behaving. They really are proving themselves as unfit for purpose as a certain mod on this site.

Haven't the Belgians managed without effective government for years? People over estimate the importance of politicians (especially politicians) and the site of the Tory party in turmoil is one I enjoy.

Page 279 of 922 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279280281289329379779 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)