+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 329 of 922 FirstFirst ... 229279319327328329330331339379429829 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,290 of 9220

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    I thought you might be on the case of CEO's of Property Development companies today R, with the boss of Persimmon getting a £100million bonus, mainly triggered by increased business brought about through the govt's Help to Buy Scheme - which means that we the taxpayer have been shovelling our taxes indirectly into his pockets
    Sorry, passed me by...too busy stopping a four feet high snow drift filling my drive. I am watching and admiring John Major’s speech on Brexit though. Could have written it myself ...never admired the chap at all when he was PM, but he’s showing more statesmanship and common sense than anything else we hear at the moment.

he shagged my former next door neighbour, you know

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Sorry, passed me by...too busy stopping a four feet high snow drift filling my drive. I am watching and admiring John Major’s speech on Brexit though. Could have written it myself ...never admired the chap at all when he was PM, but he’s showing more statesmanship and common sense than anything else we hear at the moment.
    We’ll agree on that one. There is a posse of retired politicians of all persuasions who would be a drastic improvement on the current Punch and Judy show and he’s the most prominent

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    he shagged my former next door neighbour, you know
    At least she didn’t turn her attentions to you. Anyway, I suspect you’re guilty of inadvertent ***ism there and it was actually she who ******* him. Still, you have my condolences...dreadful woman...imagine property prices must have risen with her departure.

anyone who bought me champagne cannot be all bad

We’ll agree on that one. There is a posse of retired politicians of all persuasions who would be a drastic improvement on the current Punch and Judy show and he’s the most prominent
    well, he is an accountant....

An interesting, and absurd, solution to the "Irish Problem" proposed by the EU. Clearly they have no understanding of history. Wonder how they would resolve Catalan, Walloon etc border issues if they separated. The good old British colonial way of drawing a line? Lets get Radcliffe back - no Daniel, not Harry Potter

Think I would rather shag Norma than Edwina she's foul

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Think I would rather shag Norma than Edwina she's foul
    Tebbit?

Tebbit?
    Lol...best line of the day!

Page 329 of 922 FirstFirst ... 229279319327328329330331339379429829 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)