+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 464 of 922 FirstFirst ... 364414454462463464465466474514564 ... LastLast
Results 4,631 to 4,640 of 9220

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    7. Jeremy Corbyn gets a stiffy at the prospect of power, and has a stroke......... which causes him to have a stroke
    8. Dianne Abbot becomes the new PM
    9. The last person out actually does turn the lights off
    Thanks now way will I sleep tonight with the thought of P8..
    How has she survived in politics? Come to think of it how has Corbyn..

Boris - Unelectable
    Corbyn - Unelectable

Nigel - If only he had a seat and about 500 others.. Good for me.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRam View Post
    Thanks now way will I sleep tonight with the thought of P8..
    How has she survived in politics? Come to think of it how has Corbyn..

Boris - Unelectable
    Corbyn - Unelectable

Nigel - If only he had a seat and about 500 others.. Good for me.
    Well seeing as the one you think is electable is the only one who hasn't managed it other than in the Eu elections where people don't mind sacrificing a vote as they think its doesn't matter your judgement seems to be rather awary.

Its also bafflng that your happy to vote for someone who is clearly not what he pretends to be, is a stooge paid for by people who do not have the interests of anyone whose net worth is less than several million in mind and I'm assuming your net worth isn't that so why would you vote for someone like that?

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Well seeing as the one you think is electable is the only one who hasn't managed it other than in the Eu elections where people don't mind sacrificing a vote as they think its doesn't matter your judgement seems to be rather awary.

Its also bafflng that your happy to vote for someone who is clearly not what he pretends to be, is a stooge paid for by people who do not have the interests of anyone whose net worth is less than several million in mind and I'm assuming your net worth isn't that so why would you vote for someone like that?
    Come on Swale, get off the fence. You hate Farage, I get that.
    But who is your champion to lead us to victory?

C'mon you can say it. We all know really. But I'd like you to tell me why.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post

That was with the media driven stigma that went with UKIP. Wrongly attached labels such as racist etc. The Brexit party might be a completely proposition. At least Remainers have a clear party to attach themselves now, who do leavers go with? Who knows what Labours position is bar just changing to whatever todays public opinion is. The Torys? That is not a leave party. Two buffons bumbling on promising supposed deals? Nah, not for me either.
    'If' there is another general election and I think there will have to be if nothing is achieved by October and that is difficult to see. IF Fararge can get enough people to sit for election, then I am not so sure they will not cause a major shift in UK politics.
    Your last paragraph could be labelled against most politicians. So not sure of the point. Like it or not, Farage has huge support now.
    Unfortunately UK politics is about choosing the best or the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Come on Swale, get off the fence. You hate Farage, I get that.
    But who is your champion to lead us to victory?

C'mon you can say it. We all know really. But I'd like you to tell me why.
    Mr Blooby?

J
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryRam View Post
    That was with the media driven stigma that went with UKIP. Wrongly attached labels such as racist etc. The Brexit party might be a completely proposition. At least Remainers have a clear party to attach themselves now, who do leavers go with? Who knows what Labours position is bar just changing to whatever todays public opinion is. The Torys? That is not a leave party. Two buffons bumbling on promising supposed deals? Nah, not for me either.
    'If' there is another general election and I think there will have to be if nothing is achieved by October and that is difficult to see. IF Fararge can get enough people to sit for election, then I am not so sure they will not cause a major shift in UK politics.
    Your last paragraph could be labelled against most politicians. So not sure of the point. Like it or not, Farage has huge support now.
    Unfortunately UK politics is about choosing the best or the worst.
    Now that we’re all talking about the issues rather than attacking each other...

Why is ‘Nigel good for you’?

How does he have ‘huge support’? At best...with the single Brexit issue fully attached, he has the support of just over one third...at worst he’s stood for proper (Parliamentary) election seven times and lost each time, while his party (UKIP not BP) has managed one MP ever and he was elected as a Tory who changed sides.

I share your view of the shortcomings of most current politicians, but how can a Party with one policy alone have any credibility in a General Election?

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post

I share your view of the shortcomings of most current politicians, but how can a Party with one policy alone have any credibility in a General Election?
    With a policy of enhancing the lifestyles of the 1% through tax cuts, both personal and corporate, thereby giving an ever diminishing number of people more wealth and power while the rest can juggle 3 jobs and still fail to make ends meet still seems to work for the Tories........

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    J

Now that we’re all talking about the issues rather than attacking each other...

Why is ‘Nigel good for you’?

How does he have ‘huge support’? At best...with the single Brexit issue fully attached, he has the support of just over one third...at worst he’s stood for proper (Parliamentary) election seven times and lost each time, while his party (UKIP not BP) has managed one MP ever and he was elected as a Tory who changed sides.

Like it or not the next election will be a single issue election.. Neither other party will give me what what the country voted for, so Brexit Party and Nigel for me.
    You can poo poo him all you like, he is here to stay until this is sorted and yes he does have ‘huge’ support of on this issue. Please, please do NOT regurgitate your old chestnut about what a majority is.. It’s boring and you prove my point that you just repeat the same old pony. Even using your one third example, that is bloody HUGE.
    If they get enough candidates at an election where Brexit has not been sorted, his party will be a force. Would they win? Maybe, maybe not but they would have enough seats to be a major player in any result..

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    With a policy of enhancing the lifestyles of the 1% through tax cuts, both personal and corporate, thereby giving an ever diminishing number of people more wealth and power while the rest can juggle 3 jobs and still fail to make ends meet still seems to work for the Tories........
    Enabling that1% to create jobs and distribute wealth to others. You will always have, haves and have nots..Millions of reasons for that but don’t blame the 1% for all the woes of the others. We would be in a bigger mess without the 1%.

I see Ford are cutting jobs across Europe 10,000? Bloody Brexit. Oh wait! Could it be that the car industry is undergoing huge change at the moment and needs to reduce everything it does. Hmmmm

Page 464 of 922 FirstFirst ... 364414454462463464465466474514564 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)