+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 475 of 922 FirstFirst ... 375425465473474475476477485525575 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,750 of 9220

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

... and he won't agree that Israel is an apartheid state that steals land from Palestine (70+ UN resolutions condemning Israel). He would probably think that anybody thinking such is anti-semitic (The UN?) when it is purely being anti Israeli politics.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Yes suppose you were to thick to realise I was only pulling your chain

Like I said blunt as...

Nah not worth it.. No creativity here.
    Last edited by AngryRam; 08-07-2019 at 05:50 AM. Reason: Wasting my time.. He won’t understand

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    You were going to make a joke! Really?
    Have a go...it’ll make a change from the unpleasant, narrow minded, bigoted bollux you’ve spouted recently.

This forum must be my life...LOL...takes all of two minutes to compose a reply to you...anyway, how about - just for once - you answer a question? You have so much to say about everyone else but what exactly is it you have against teachers...what is the basis of your claim I had a ‘privileged upbringing’...and what exactly do you do that places you on this pedestal of yours?

Go on...just try...see if you can give a straight answer without abusing anyone for once.
    FFS, I really despair.. Tricky makes a few comments on where you live and the affluence of the area.. I make a sarky comment ‘ has anyone mentioned your privilege and where you come from’ and you go into victim mode.. I don’t give a toss where you live or what privileges you may or may not have had. I never mentioned it before, it means nothing to me..

Make a joke, it’s not worth it, you have not got a sense of humour, just a sense of injustice.. You turned the switch straight to victim mode. It’s a sad world we live in now, people like you who just wait to be hurt, then troll out the usual adjectives to express your indignation and try to gain the moral high ground.

The forum does appear to be your life, you rolled out a supposed comment I used, what 2 or 3 years ago, at e. Ore? I still dispute that I have ever used it before but it supported your narrative.. Let’s add up all those two minutes eh..

Still teachers are always right and at the forefront of moral indignation.. Well done, go wallow in your own self pity..

Keep destroying the country.. Viva la revolution.. Keep the red flag flying and all that bollx.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRam View Post
    Like I said blunt as...

Nah not worth it.. No creativity here.
    Bye xxx

You really can’t help yourself can you, Angry?
    Even now when you’re trying to justify yourself you can’t help but make more and more accusations.

Htf am I a victim? You’ve come on a thread you dislike and made allegation after allegation to effectively wreck the thread by letting your own personal agenda take over. I’ve simply stood my ground and asked you to justify your points.

You’ve got no sense of humour...blah...teachers are always right...blah...full of self pity...blah...you’re destroying the country...blah...left wing extremist...blah.

The Brexit thread, like the issue in the whole country, may well have been going round in circles...but at least it was relatively civil.
    You’ve certainly changed all that...made it personal and utterly boring.

Funny thing is...while oh so quick to criticise others, you remain curiously shy when it comes to substantiating any of your accusations and as for telling us all what it is you do...repeated silence.
    So...what could it be that makes you so contemptuous of teachers and so belittling of MA’s budget?
    Given what limited evidence we have I’ve been giving it a little thought...I guess teacher and counsellor are ruled out, but what could it be...traffic warden perhaps...bailiff possibly...second hand car salesman...estate agent...slaughterman...don’t be shy...do tell.

With this level of interpersonal skill and communications it has to be HR surely rA?

But the definition of privilege hasn't extended to us teachers' index linked cushy pensions and idle 30 week working year yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    With this level of interpersonal skill and communications it has to be HR surely rA?

But the definition of privilege hasn't extended to us teachers' index linked cushy pensions and idle 30 week working year yet?
    Lol...but shhh...don’t give him any more ideas.

Closet QPR fans need the odd nudge and hint.....

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Closet QPR fans need the odd nudge and hint.....
    Is that what he is? I wouldn’t know...explains a lot though.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    You really can’t help yourself can you, Angry?
    Even now when you’re trying to justify yourself you can’t help but make more and more accusations.

Htf am I a victim? You’ve come on a thread you dislike and made allegation after allegation to effectively wreck the thread by letting your own personal agenda take over. I’ve simply stood my ground and asked you to justify your points.

You’ve got no sense of humour...blah...teachers are always right...blah...full of self pity...blah...you’re destroying the country...blah...left wing extremist...blah.

The Brexit thread, like the issue in the whole country, may well have been going round in circles...but at least it was relatively civil.
    You’ve certainly changed all that...made it personal and utterly boring.

Funny thing is...while oh so quick to criticise others, you remain curiously shy when it comes to substantiating any of your accusations and as for telling us all what it is you do...repeated silence.
    So...what could it be that makes you so contemptuous of teachers and so belittling of MA’s budget?
    Given what limited evidence we have I’ve been giving it a little thought...I guess teacher and counsellor are ruled out, but what could it be...traffic warden perhaps...bailiff possibly...second hand car salesman...estate agent...slaughterman...don’t be shy...do tell.
    Did not realise you had actually asked me what I do..
    Okay if you insist.. Director of European Operations for an international logistics company based at LHR. I chair various policy groups, some of which encompass BREXIT issues. I attend meetings with HMRC, DfT and the CAA.
    My European budget in is excess of 40 million euro. I spend an inordinate amount of time in the EU talking about BREXIT and making plans for the business post leaving.
    I am constantly talking to my client base about preparations for leaving. Helping them to adjust to new supply chains and risk assessing their JIT logistics. It's funny but once you clear away the crap and address things logically, many issues go away.
    Lead times, can be adjusted. It's just different. How to speed the customs process up once we leave. Frontier declarations, Inward Processing Relief. Customs warehousing solutions. There are many solutions out there within the existing HMRC structure, you just need to embrace the change and choose the process that suits your business.
    The companies that suffer from this are the ones that are not proactive now. Some still have their heads in the sand hoping this will all go away.. They have not even applied for EORI numbers, no VAT provisions. To be honest they don't deserve to survive.
    It's just different, not impossible.
    So they have to produce and invoice now to move goods to and from the EU. Big deal, they do it anyway if shipping outside, just adjust.
    From a business perspective, this is a huge opportunity for my sector. I get they will be areas where it is not so.
    Someone once said, 'what got us here today, won't get us there tomorrow'. Embrace the change, don't be frightened of the unknown. It is what has made this country and others great in the past.

The wife is a teacher by the way, so I get an insight into that failing profession. Which unfortunately, is full of left wing muppets who feel that their personal political agenda, is more important than a childs education.

For the record, I don't criticise others, unless they jump in and make an unfounded assumption. You however, are the king of the repeat function and deserve to be pulled up on bollx. There is plenty that is posted on here from Remainers, that I don't comment on. Maybe you should ask the question.. Why? Maybe they have a new angle on things, communicate it well and actually make me think.. They might have a point. You are still stuck on what a majority is.. The world moved on but you didnt. Bring something new to the party.. Anything, something...

**** Joke Alert *****
    Before that I was a slaughterman.
    Last edited by AngryRam; 08-07-2019 at 12:50 PM.

Page 475 of 922 FirstFirst ... 375425465473474475476477485525575 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)