+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 492 of 922 FirstFirst ... 392442482490491492493494502542592 ... LastLast
Results 4,911 to 4,920 of 9220

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    I simply don’t recognise how this ‘autocratic’ EU institution is having such a massively negative impact upon the well being of UK citizens.

Nor did Neville Chamberlain, but that didnt turn out to good as an option in the next 10 years
    Oh c’mon Parky...you can’t seriously compare the Europe of the late thirties and the Munich agreement with what is happening today.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post

Beyond that...still waiting Angry...or was that it? ‘Once we leave, we can start to move forward. We can start to talk to other nations about deals’. Is that the best you’ve got? Got to say...I expected better.
    Quote from a previous post.

1. We've answered the bloody why question but yet again you fail to understand the points. Numerous people have made their points about leaving but you it appears won't be satisfied until someone says what you want to hear.

God I hope you didn’t teach anything of importance.

I’m guessing religious education?

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRam View Post
    I’m guessing religious education?
    About as good at guessing as you are at debating then.

As I said almost four hours ago, ‘no sidetracking...no pontificating’...just answer the question. Still waiting.

So far you’ve come up with, ‘Once we leave, we can start to move forward. We can start to talk to other nations about deals’.

Brilliant! The political equivalent of a manager selling all his best players before adding, ‘It’ll be alright we can talk to other players now they’ve left.’

Don't be a bully, just say no/out/quit/whatever

This sense of humour outbreak, comes with an apology from TTR productions*

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    About as good at guessing as you are at debating then.

As I said almost four hours ago, ‘no sidetracking...no pontificating’...just answer the question. Still waiting.

So far you’ve come up with, ‘Once we leave, we can start to move forward. We can start to talk to other nations about deals’.

Brilliant! The political equivalent of a manager selling all his best players before adding, ‘It’ll be alright we can talk to other players now they’ve left.’
    Again read the ****ing 200 odd pages and posts.
    People have given their reasons for voting leave and their perceived benefits.
    I see no reason in accommodating you when it is all in the previous pages. Do some work yourself.
    Stop embarrassing yourself.

Okay, second guess cookery? I’m getting there aren’t I.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Don't be a bully, just say no/out/quit/whatever

Fancy ever having a beer with the guy. I’d be asleep within 30 mins.
    Absolutely nothing there. I am sure he is Forest on a wind up.

Waits for righteous indignation.

Lol...no!

Angry, 200 pages and nearly 5000 posts ago the argument was a little different.

The question was asked in post #4904 at 4.23 this afternoon. Since then you’ve posted five times and avoided answering each time.
    Even you can’t need the question again, so stop wriggling and just answer.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRam View Post
    Again read the ****ing 200 odd pages and posts.
    People have given their reasons for voting leave and their perceived benefits.
    I see no reason in accommodating you when it is all in the previous pages. Do some work yourself.
    Stop embarrassing yourself.

Okay, second guess cookery? I’m getting there aren’t I.
    Welsh literature?

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    I didn't know what I was voting for.
    Remainers are much more knowledgable
    Tommy Robinson running rings around someone lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VsZBLBgphU

Still, they can watch a good film.

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svwslRDTyzU[/u

What the fxxk has terrorism to do with Brexit

Page 492 of 922 FirstFirst ... 392442482490491492493494502542592 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)