+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 498 of 922 FirstFirst ... 398448488496497498499500508548598 ... LastLast
Results 4,971 to 4,980 of 9219

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    I’ll have a word, see if he can do anything before he’s run out of town
    God should be ok!
    Provided he completes and submits the "already lawful resident of UK papers" in time, he should be allowed to stay!

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    He also provides some very good reasons for not liking the man...I wouldn’t buy a used car off him let alone leave him in charge of the country.

You also have a very odd idea of ‘normal’ but, on the evidence of yesterday’s appointments , the lunatics do seem to have finally taken over the asylum.
    Worried about the lunatics here?
    Think there's far worse over the channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTjg-vt0Ao4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-hyxK9JB4Q

Sadly missed

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    No clarification needed, you obviously don't like the man.
    It would be like me trying to find positives of being a Forest supporter.
    Once we leave and it won't be long now we can all get back to normal!
    I'm also happy to leave without a deal, I'd prefer a deal but not a bad deal.
    MoP anybody who would happy to leave with a no deal. Imo must have something missing upstairs ��

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    MoP anybody who would happy to leave with a no deal. Imo must have something missing upstairs ��
    Bedrooms, I live in a bungalow!

There are only two options, leave with a good deal or leave with no deal, To leave with a bad deal would be suicide!

Bedrooms, I live in a bungalow!

There are only two options, leave with a good deal or leave with no deal, To leave with a bad deal would be suicide!
    That's the problem MOP.
    Getting folks to understand what a bad deal is.
    Fair trade? No problem.
    Being held under the political umbrella, with no say in how you want to run your country? Bad deal.

The back stop is designed to be exactly that. To keep NI tied into the customs union and effectively bounding us all.
    It is this very thing that gives Swale his credence of argument. Better to be in and argue your case.
    The fact we win nothing inside the EU escapes him.
    But I'm not allowing a Union to bind me, with no say.

Balls in their court. Be sensible and deal fairly, or sod it. Keep it.

They are terrified that we will show the rest of them, there is a way out. That's why they being so obstinate.

Brought it on themselves, by over reaching. Clocks ticking.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Far from reverting to type, I reminded myslef by reading through this the thread on this topic that its utterly pointless having a debate with people who are so brain dead as to believe that an "optimistic view" will carry us through and carry on repeating utter *******s that has been shown to be utter *******s re the advantages of Brexit.

Its obvious that those who voted leave wouldn't admit they were wrong, even if there was complete evidence that the day after leaving the EU, they would all be dead! They'd just say "It would be worth it to be free of a so called undemocratic institution"!

All the debate on here has shown is just how clueless the vast majority of people are, putting any facts or reality their way is merely casting pearls before swine, pointless.
    So in essence, you reverted to type.. I rest my case.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    No. Verhofstadt et al have said that the problem with the EU is that it doesn't have enough power and that the member states must pass ever more power and influence over to the EU, culminating in a federal Europe.

They spent decennia denying that a US of E was the aim. they now openly embrace it.
    Surely enough in itself to worry the poo out of everyone.
    Still the Remainers think nothing ever changes in th EU but it does.
    Doomed the whole project.

Well at least we know Boris's "plan" do **** all and then blame the EU for not negotiating!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Well at least we know Boris's "plan" do **** all and then blame the EU for not negotiating!
    If the EU are not prepared to negotiate with the new Prime minister of the UK of coarse it's their fault. Let's get back to the table and start by the removal of the Back Stop and we're nearly there. If the EU won't play ball there is nothing else we can do but leave without a deal.
    No more kicking the can, we have to leave on the 31st Oct.

If the EU are not prepared to negotiate with the new Prime minister of the UK of coarse it's their fault. Let's get back to the table and start by the removal of the Back Stop and we're nearly there. If the EU won't play ball there is nothing else we can do but leave without a deal.
    No more kicking the can, we have to leave on the 31st Oct.
    MOP, you're wasting your breath.
    At the very least, the remoaners want the back stop. It ties us in on a technicality.
    **** load of divorce money/no say on anything/yet have to abide by EU trade rules.
    Bum deal beyond belief.
    Just get it done, all this pissing about helps no one.
    We can move on and they can get on at playing pretend to be a super nation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsdsh2CL-cA

Page 498 of 922 FirstFirst ... 398448488496497498499500508548598 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)