+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 52 of 922 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152552 ... LastLast

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

I'm sorry swale, but there's little point in continuing a discussion when you're so clearly unwilling to listen to the points put across or you're busy 'interpreting' things in a way that you know they weren't meant......I think I'll settle for looking forward to the new season rather than yet again rehashing an argument that has already been decided...

Quote Originally Posted by Gaspode View Post
    I'm sorry swale, but there's little point in continuing a discussion when you're so clearly unwilling to listen to the points put across or you're busy 'interpreting' things in a way that you know they weren't meant......I think I'll settle for looking forward to the new season rather than yet again rehashing an argument that has already been decided...
    Whatever, yous till haven't explained how out of the EU, we will be able to keep out the undesirables that you mention when we dont have any knowledge of them and they like other people have a right of entry provided they have the correct documentation and there is no record as to their intentions - which was the main point fo your argument.

AS to its already been decided, well we will see, its likely we will leave the EU, not much else is clear as to what that means...I suspect end result after negotiations is not going to satisfy those who voted leave though.

Gaspode...for what it's worth I agree with a lot of what you say on this forum, particularly about football, but as regards this thread I think Swale has pretty much nailed it in post 510.
    My own experience of re-entering this country, which I have done over the last ten months at Birmingham, Manchester, Gatwick and EMA, suggests that our own border controls have tightened up enormously. In addition to that, anyone who has tried to gain entry to the USA since 9/11 will be well aware of how thorough and time consuming their checks are and yet some of the worst terrorist atrocities in recent times (Boston and Orlando to name but two) have taken place on US soil.
    It never fails to amaze me - and I'm not talking of you specifically here - that we British are so willing to talk of foreigners/immigrants as including such a high proportion of 'undesirables' but never apply the same description to the thousands of British and other Northern Europeans engaged in the *** tourism industry in Thailand or the great many criminals to be found living on the Spanish Costas. During the referendum debate I even heard an 'ex-pat' from southern Spain describing how he had been persuaded to vote in favour of Brexit because of the immigration issue! Such hypocricy seems peculiar to us British, one rule for them and another for us, but I do wish we could move away from the concept of immigrants being continually associated with 'undesirables'. Sadly the recent incidents of terrorism have contributed enormously to the current climate of fear which, of course, is exactly what the extremists on both sides, be that ISIS or the BNP, want.

But Anag, everyone knows that 9/11 was not perpetrated by immigrants but rather it was a CIA plot to get Bush reelected and to justify in the public eyes an invasion to claim comtrol of the regional oilfields.....

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    But Anag, everyone knows that 9/11 was not perpetrated by immigrants but rather it was a CIA plot to get Bush reelected and to justify in the public eyes an invasion to claim comtrol of the regional oilfields.....

You mean they were official immigrants?

Or maybe Mossad!

'Anag'!...just got used to being known to you by my African cousin's name 'Mangara'...definitely having that one next time they 'lock me out'.
    Anyway...think it was Mossad...after all, it's an anagram of SodAm.

'SodAms'...sorry.

Ironic that Do Mass is an anagram of Mossad, since that is one of the last things they would wish to do

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    Ironic that Do Mass is an anagram of Mossad, since that is one of the last things they would wish to do

Even Mossad dont do suicide missions as a general rule!

Ass Dom is also an anagram of Mossad.

Page 52 of 922 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152552 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)