+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 55 of 922 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155555 ... LastLast

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Ah...all becomes clear...Tricky reads and believes (lol) the Daily Express. There's always one!

Have a look at all they've got wrong...from the weather (repeatedly) but any extreme makes a good story...to Muslim only toilets, the EU banning the sale of milk jugs, banning eggs being sold in dozens and supermarkets being forced to turn down freezers and fridges...it's all in the Daily Xenophobe...sorry...Express and it's invariably utter nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    You back for more Tricky? If your feeling sensitive about being labelled a xenophobe, I'd go back and read one of your posts which showed your true colours and your still peddling the criminals *******s as if its a crime wave.

You may believe certain things but the facts do not support your belief - yet again you infer that Anag and I had any faith in what Cameroon and his cronies were saying when I've repeatedly said I didn't.

We have immigration controls and so does the EU or what were the French playing at the other weekend? Its this idea that there is a great tide of immigrants coming into the country who are here to commit crimes, acts of terror or just to sponge off the state which is utter lies that is spouted by Brexit.

Now the point being argued that a mass immigration for work - which is what the vast majority of EU migrants do is changing the nature of the country, in certain areas is true, but the point is given we dont have people in the labour force with the right skills or willing to do certain jobs, how is leaving the EU going to change that?

As for the **** storm, well you seem almost gleeful that your predicting an apocalypse! What will most likely happen is that there will be shift in the EU, just a shame the Uk wont be there to influence and shape it.
    despite tricky being a red he has one thing which you have failed to grasp as a human swale we still voted out rightly or wrongly . know why you cling on to some obscure hope that we may not invoke the leave clause or some legal challenge may overturn a government that has openly stated there will be no u turn people and democracy have voted. you have two choices really move on or move to europe. i would listen to youe views if you tried without sniping to listen to others its a free country i am sorry you have thrown dolly out of pram because you lost but there it is like it or leave it .

Quote Originally Posted by southernram22 View Post
    despite tricky being a red he has one thing which you have failed to grasp as a human swale we still voted out rightly or wrongly . know why you cling on to some obscure hope that we may not invoke the leave clause or some legal challenge may overturn a government that has openly stated there will be no u turn people and democracy have voted. you have two choices really move on or move to europe. i would listen to youe views if you tried without sniping to listen to others its a free country i am sorry you have thrown dolly out of pram because you lost but there it is like it or leave it .
    Becoming a bit of a recurring theme this southern. Those who don't agree should 'move' away. Come to think of it, it was you who told me to 'go back to the beloved motherland' whatever that meant...Lancashire in my case.
    How is it fair that those who don't agree with the 37% should be repeatedly told to leave their country? I don't know which way you vote but, when you lose at a General Election do you immediately join the other side? I suspect not.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Ah...all becomes clear...Tricky reads and believes (lol) the Daily Express. There's always one!

Have a look at all they've got wrong...from the weather (repeatedly) but any extreme makes a good story...to Muslim only toilets, the EU banning the sale of milk jugs, banning eggs being sold in dozens and supermarkets being forced to turn down freezers and fridges...it's all in the Daily Xenophobe...sorry...Express and it's invariably utter nonsense.
    Of course it's all nonsense, I could C&P other papers, but you'd dismiss it.
    I've worked in a prison, have you?

It's foreign inmate population is exploding and they take great delight in the rich pickings they get here.

Lets move away from the UK.
    Lets take Sweden, suspended its Schengen as did Denmark.
    Why?
    Because all too late they've realised this free movement and influx of migrants has caused great harm
    Oh look a middle road paper- http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a6796696.html

Forget that, the EU has a lax and open migrant policy that can and probably still does effect us.
    You seem naive as to the consequences of a culture mix that hasn't been dripped in and educated.
    The Nordics have since found out and now so are the Germans and French.

Here's an example of of the volatile situation, if the slightest thing offends. It isn't even up there with the cartoons upset me line.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMtJzV3O4NI

The whole point is, you love a crumbling, out of control system. That in effect has turned Europe onto its head.

I aint on my own thinking this way. Lots of us thought so and voted OUT!!!!

You can cry and scream all you want, but its happening.
    I'm glad I've distracted you with my "xenophobic" attitude. Its let you off the hook with your prophecies of doom the two of you cling to.

my point is ramanag if you dont like obviously as swale does not the democratic right of people to offer up a different argument why belittle them with his views which even you have commented on are one sided . my view is why keep on belittling people who have other opinions. no i dont change sides its my view but as an adult i get on with life rather than trying to make others look silly which swale is obviously trying to do.
    i dont care what 37% said but ramang it was more than the remain side would you not agree.

Don't recall describing Swale's arguments as 'one sided' but anyway, my point is...the Brexiteer 'victory' was meant to be in the name of 'democracy' but it's a bloody funny sort of democracy that leads to a minority - and whichever way you look at it that's what 37% is - then telling those who don't agree with them to leave if they don't like it. How does that work?

Tricky, check back a few posts and see who the 'prophet of doom' was. Come back when you've found that plot you've lost.

free country my view was and is if you dont like the way the country voted its anyones right to move to countries still in the eu there thats quite plain not aimed at you or anyone else. it seems only you and swale seem to wish to continue to argue that a defeat in the polls is not really that . and by way ramanag why is it a minority because if the government had not purposly crashed the voting registration to extend it the poll would certainly been more to leave ? my view i am entitled to it.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    my point is...the Brexiteer 'victory' was meant to be in the name of 'democracy' but it's a bloody funny sort of democracy that leads to a minority - and whichever way you look at it that's what 37% is - then telling those who don't agree with them to leave if they don't like it. How does that work?
    Anag, you make some good points but this one is just daft- that's the way things have worked since Pongo was a pup, and I'm struggling to find any major UK public vote (referendum or election) where over 50% of the total population voted for the winning side. Given the long-standing closeness of opinion on Brexit right from the announcement of the referendum in the tory party manifesto, there was never any chance of either side achieving 50% of the total voting population, so why did you bother voting? By your logic a slight win by 'your' side remain would have been equally invalid....

Using anags figures, why should we listen to the bleatings of a small minority of 34%, who voted to remain. Two thirds of the country didn't vote to stay in utopia, I mean the eu.

Surely, anyone feeling so strongly about the eu, should consider moving there, with all its advantages, before the 'xenophobic' brexiteers ruin this country.

With regard to voting figures in our 'democracy' a majority means the most of those who voted whether in a General Election or a referendum! It is virtually unknown that the 'winner' has received support from the majority of the electorate, indeed a normal result will show that, whilst the 'winner' received a majority of votes cast, the majority of the electorate DID'NT vote for the 'winner'. That is how our system works. In fact many believe that by not having the active support of the majority actually strengthens our democracy because successive governments are continually scrutinised by the very majority that did not vote for them! (Post 281 emphasises this)

Page 55 of 922 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155555 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)