+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 586 of 922 FirstFirst ... 86486536576584585586587588596636686 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,860 of 9220

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Ask glad you mentioned empty homes because they are like empty Tory bribes
    2015 Tory manifesto Cameron trying to get the vote of the under40s Promises tens of thousands of be "starter homes " Whitehall announces more than 2billion has been allocated to 200,000 homes in England to be sold exclusively to first time buyers under the age of 40 Although the Spending Reveiw body are aside £2.3billion to support the first 60,000. The National Audit office are saying to date not ONE starter home has been built

Never trust a Tory they will say or do anything to stay in power
    Interesting, because I'm 35 and am going through the process of buying my 1st home under the help to buy scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post
    Interesting, because I'm 35 and am going through the process of buying my 1st home under the help to buy scheme.
    This article is in the I paper on 19/11/2019

[QUOTE=AdiSalisbury;39366447]Genuine question - As a business owner Mista, how would you cope with losing a day per week from each employee? Lets say you have 500 staff, over 52 weeks a year, that's 26,000 days of productivity, for the same salary outlay. Lets say you pay each of those staff the real living wage (now £9.30ph outside London), so 8 hours a day, works out at over £1.93 million per year.

How's your pocket feel?[/QU

Adi In not exactly in that category I only employ 12 people so wouldn't have the same impact As my employees earn way over the minimum wage ( we are precision engineer's) There are other ways of looking at it shutting down for an extra day I could save on heating and lighting probably 20% of my electricity bill Obviously it would have an effect but you cope Large companies and corporations will always resist change They were the same over maternity and paternity leave Interesting fact is that Germany has the lowest average number of hours worked 28 in the world ,not done them any harm Switzerland work 4days 32hrs Sweden are 2years into their 4day week and they are reporting increased production over a number of different processes Work patterns are changing rapidly more people working from home, even people changing jobs for lesser salary ,just to get a better work life balance

I'm afraid that I will have to interject with some sad news here Mista. By and large Swedish, German, Swiss etc employees work hard during the day and have always had high productivity "ratios" and efficiency. On the other hand the British worker, by and large, is different........ I wont go so far as say lazy feckers, but will leave it at "different".

Shutting down for an extra day is an interesting solution, and plausible if you are only working at 80% capacity. Then you would be OK and save those overheads. But if you are not working at 80% productivity, you will either lose sales, have to take on extra staff or pay overtime rates (and possibly run into problems with working time directive): all of which will cost you money.

But lets look on the bright side, if it costs you more to operate, your profits will be down and so you will pay less corporation tax!* Which of course means less money for the Exchequer money tree

* ah,maybe not, he will increase corporation tax too

Its just so much pie in the sky, blue sky admittedly, thinking. I don't see how all these changes (handouts) can mutually coexist without us having to go begging to the IMF in a few years (or months!)

The option to opt out of the Working Time Directive 48 hour week will be abolished, so you will have no choice but to take on extra staff (increase cost with no additional income), or simply not meet the demand, downsize (make people redundant), and therefore pay less NI, which somehow will protect pensions???

Can someone tell me how this all adds up?

I haven't got around to reading the Lib Dem manifesto yet, but it can't be anywhere near as devastating as the Labour one, I hope.

Yes it was free when it came to bribing the DUPto keep in power Bet that came of the money tree
    Just for you MR, the peoples champion
    https://order-order.com/2019/11/21/l..._3YdadlFbUdWxI

I didn’t actually evade anything you said in your original post and neither am I acting as a spokesperson for Corbyn.
    You however did totally evade my direct questions about whether anyone who converses with ‘terrorists’ - or those perceived to be ‘terrorists’ (remember Nelson Mandela?) - can be labelled as a ‘sympathiser’ and whether wrongdoers within the armed services deserve to be punished.

Oh behave RA. I did if you read it.
    There is a massive difference between talking to the enemy, than there is sympathising with them

Attending functions/funerals/rallies of enemys of this country, is not what I expect from any leader in this country.
    He even brought IRA members(theyare) to West minster right after the bombing in Brighton.
    Would you call that correct or tactful?

As for the British troops witch hunt. The services has its own judicary procedure for dealing with acts outside the code.
    Private prosecuters, supported by Corbyn are and have been proven to be unfounded scum bags.
    Exactly how many "war criminals" have we unearthed?

What disturbs me, is the Labour partys eagerness to harrass and hound service personnel, whilst either evading or praising terrorist enemies.
    You want to vote for these clowns?
    The Labour party is in a very sorry state. By all accounts, it should be romping the opinions of the country, after the lousy Tory party of late.
    But it isn't.
    Why? Everyone hates Corbyn/Abbott/McDonnall/Thornberry.
    They hate what they are and what they represent. The hate the fact they have robbed Labour of its identity.

The face of the Labour party, was the bread and butter miners/textiles/car builders/brickies/chimney sweeps.
    Now it projects itself with characters like Owen Jones and Eddy Izzard.
    So out of touch with the common person, but trying to pamper to the extreme freaks.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-pol...nd-immigration

I agree that the Labour Party has lost its identity. It used to be a party of the working man with an extreme edge to it, such as Tony Benn. Now its turned in on itself and the tail wags the dog. This is a sad scenario as extremism and political dialecticism is in effect giving the extremes of the right an open goal to keep scoring into.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Just for you MR, the peoples champion
    https://order-order.com/2019/11/21/l..._3YdadlFbUdWxI
    So what's that got to do with using £1billion is tax payers money for a bribe

So what's that got to do with using £1billion is tax payers money for a bribe
    Absolutely nothing. I for for one never agreed with that either.
    Though it may prove to be a drop in the ocean to what Labour wants to give away.

My point was more about the sham and cons political parties keep pulling, thinking we will all fall for it.
    I'm surprised that cow, could even find Boro on the map, never mind represent it.

As a working class man, Jones/Izzard in no way relate to my roots either.

Page 586 of 922 FirstFirst ... 86486536576584585586587588596636686 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)