+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 589 of 922 FirstFirst ... 89489539579587588589590591599639689 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,890 of 9220

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Your usual right wing bolloxs Please tell me how Labour governed for 13yrs They did that after 80a mess left by Thatcher , remember her the one who stop you earning your living As an ex miner What made you vote Labour you told us you've voted for all the parties Talking of hair brained ideas suppose your great fan of Universal credit , bedroom tax ,forcing dismissed employees to pay £1,000 to pay for a tribunal You want to spend less time with you head in the Daily Mail pal But anybody worships scum like Johnson ,Farage and inhuman people Duncan- Smith hounding the sick disabled and poor It says a lot more about you than it does Corbyn
    Arrrrrrrrrrrrrh, you're getting close to the crux of it now.
    The mess left by Thatcher? The one who robbed me of my living? Interesting debate to be had here.

Thatcher came along why? Oh yes, the mess left by Labour if I remember correctly.
    As said earlier, the country was sick to death of the way the left had destroyed this country from within.
    Strikes/short working weeks/ power outages- remember them? Or wasn't you old enough?
    The unions, given power seem to think they are a government in cognito. The miners brought down a Tory government. The unions destroyed the British car industry.
    You talk about workers rights etc and that is exactly what unions are for. But who the hell gave them the rights to decide what happens in this country?
    Just remind me again, who backs and endorses Corbyn?
    The miners tried to do it again in 1984, but (sounds familiar) didn't want to do it democratically by ballot.

So it swings in roundabouts. The unions and Labour take it one way, then piss everyone off. The Tories come in, try to put it right and piss everyone off.
    So people like you, with the chimpanzee in a rosette mentality, keep the cycle going.
    It's never going to change then is it? Until folks start voting for what's on the table, then they'll keep making stupid promises in which to tempt me and you.
    Your 13 years of Labour under Blair seemed like a new way forward. But ultimately, where did it lead us. A lying scumbag who took us to war over nothing. Left us (sorry, have to quote Jeremy Clarkson here)with a one eyed scottish idiot, who flogged all our gold for a handful of magic beans. An immigrtion policy that saw us jump from 50 000 migrants a year to 350 000 migrants a year. All on the pretext of getting more Labour voters.

As an off set. Food for thought. I'm not going to bang on about Labour shutting more pits than the Tories ever did. But both parties and others, are ramming the zero emissions down our throats every week now.
    Exactly when and how would Labour/Lib dems/Greens have shut those mines in order to achieve this?
    Shut them they would. No choice in the matter. The last coal powered power station is due to go out of commission in 2025.
    So from screaming about the pits, Labour hasn't mentioned them for years.

I actually agree with you about tax pillages on the poor. This is the **** that an election should really be all about. But it isn't because of the Lib Dems unilateral stance on democracy and Labours stance on Hokey Cokey politics, whilst trying to pull the wool over everyones eyes.

That is what has lost Labour this election, with a woeful leader and his side kicks.
    Last edited by Trickytreesreds; 22-11-2019 at 10:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    The mess left by Thatcher? The one who robbed me of my living? Interesting debate to be had here.

Thatcher came along why? Oh yes, the mess left by Labour if I remember correctly.
    As said earlier, the country was sick to death of the way the left had destroyed this country from within.
    Strikes/short working weeks/ power outages- remember them? Or wasn't you old enough?
    The unions, given power seem to think they are a government in cognito. The miners brought down a Tory government. The unions destroyed the British car industry.
    You talk about workers rights etc and that is exactly what unions are for. But who the hell gave them the rights to decide what happens in this country?
    The miners tried to do it again in 1984, but (sounds familiar) didn't want to do it democratically by ballot.

So it swings in roundabouts. The unions and Labour take it one way, then piss everyone off. The Tories come in, try to put it right and piss everyone off.
    So people like you, with the chimpanzee in a rosette mentality, keep the cycle going.
    It's never going to change then is it? Until folks start voting for what's on the table, then they'll keep making stupid promises in which to tempt me and you.
    Your 13 years of Labour under Blair seemed like a new way forward. But ultimately, where did it lead us. A lying scumbag who took us to war over nothing. Left us (sorry, have to quote Jeremy Clarkson here)with a one eyed scottish idiot, who flogged all our gold for a handful of magic beans. An immigrtion policy that saw us jump from 50 000 migrants a year to 350 000 migrants a year. All on the pretext of getting more Labour voters.

As an off set. Food for thought. I'm not going to bang on about Labour shutting more pits than the Tories ever did. But both parties and others, are ramming the zero emissions down our throats every week now.
    Exactly when and how would Labour/Lib dems/Greens have shut those mines in order to achieve this?
    Shut them they would. No choice in the matter. The last coal powered power station is due to go out of commission in 2025.

I actually agree with you about tax pillages on the poor. This is the **** that an election should really be all about. But it isn't because of the Lib Dems unilateral stance on democracy and Labours stance on Hokey Cokey politics, whilst trying to pull the wool over everyones eyes.

That is what has lost Labour this election, with a woeful leader and his side kicks.

...and you have the audacity to accuse me of being insulting!

First you accuse mista - who runs his own business successfully and seems to treat his workforce exceedingly well - of having a ‘chimpanzee in a rosette mentality’ and then you have a go at Gordon Brown as a ‘one eyed Scottish idiot’ despite the fact that he was probably the most successful Chancellor in recent years and only came unstuck as PM because his period as leader coincided with the banks having to be bailed out by the public purse.

You really are an arch hypocrite Tricky. You love to try and dish it out but just lay false accusations and made up nonsense when people challenge you.

Suppose you’ll be claiming that Thatcher’s motive in closing the pits was brought about by Green concerns next and that she was actually ahead of her time.

As for Blair being a ‘lying scumbag’. Despite the good he undoubtedly did I won’t deny that he lied over Iraq however for you to refer to anyone as a ‘lying scumbag’ in comparison to the man you want as PM just beggars belief.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 22-11-2019 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Throw them away, or a protest vote. The policies of both main parties are unacceptable extremes, the LibDems are pointless yet may end up holding a balance of power again thanks to at least having a policy on brexit. Green is a protest only and not likely to be influential in any way. It is a shame that one of the most important general elections in decades does not have a credible candidate.

I think history will look back on the election as a huge missed opportunity for Labour, who show themselves as indecisive (Brexit) idealistic and unrealistic (too much too soon) self destructive (toward small business and entrepreneurs in the main) and retro. With decent centre left leadership and policies, a decisive Brexit strategy and a sense of realism, they could have romped home in the election. As it is, we'll we shall see.

I just hope the outcome is a destruction of the polarisation around the extremes and Creaton of a centrist bloc. But don't hold out much of that hope
    Have to sympathise with most of that, GP but isn’t ‘throwing them away’ a bit of a cop out and what form would a ‘protest vote’ take?

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post

...and you have the audacity to accuse me of being insulting!

First you accuse mista - who runs his own business successfully and seems to treat his workforce exceedingly well - of having a ‘chimpanzee in a rosette mentality’ and then you have a go at Gordon Brown as a ‘one eyed Scottish idiot’ despite the fact that he was probably the most successful Chancellor in recent years and only came unstuck as PM because his period as leader coincided with the banks having to be bailed out by the public purse.

You really are an arch hypocrite Tricky. You love to try and dish it out but just lay false accusations and made up nonsense when people challenge you.

Suppose you’ll be claiming that Thatcher’s motive in closing the pits was brought about by Green concerns next and that she was actually ahead of her time.

As for Blair being a ‘lying scumbag’. Despite the good he undoubtedly did I won’t deny that he lied over Iraq however for you to refer to anyone as a ‘lying scumbag’ in comparison to the man you want as PM just beggars belief.
    It's like the twilight zone listening to you.
    Mista is doing what most typical Labourites are doing at the minute. Ignoring the elephant in the room in Corbyn and his Trotsky mates, by wishing all his issues were the main focus. He isn't wrong, but there is no way the public want the most dispised opposition leader in HISTORY as the PM.

Gordon Brown was an incompetent plank. Who can forget the microphone the moron left on, in the back of the limo. The arrogant prick.
    You are blaming the banks to protect him for his destrying of the piggy bank? Laughable. Who made him sell the Gold, Barclays?

I wouldn't dream of defending Thatchers motives. I said it up front if you bothered to read it crumpet toaster.
    She wanted the unions busted.
    No qualms about it. They would have beaten her, if they had followed democratic procedures, but couldn't be bothered to do that. So do your home work.
    My point about green policy, is that those pits would still be shutting down now. FACT OR LIE?

Blair, was lying scumbag, yet you put that on a par with Johnson?
    You really are a prat aren't you? Perhaps you could explain that to the families of Blairs victims?
    Last time I looked Johnson , doesn't have any of that on his conscience.

You really should be a member of momentum. Your hatred of Conservatives makes you sound like a rabid dog at times.
    You'll be a commisar in 5 minutes.
    Good luck.

It's like the twilight zone listening to you.
    Mista is doing what most typical Labourites are doing at the minute. Ignoring the elephant in the room in Corbyn and his Trotsky mates, by wishing all his issues were the main focus. He isn't wrong, but there is no way the public want the most dispised opposition leader in HISTORY as the PM.

Gordon Brown was an incompetent plank. Who can forget the microphone the moron left on, in the back of the limo. The arrogant prick.
    You are blaming the banks to protect him for his destrying of the piggy bank? Laughable. Who made him sell the Gold, Barclays?

I wouldn't dream of defending Thatchers motives. I said it up front if you bothered to read it crumpet toaster.
    She wanted the unions busted.
    No qualms about it. They would have beaten her, if they had followed democratic procedures, but couldn't be bothered to do that. So do your home work.
    My point about green policy, is that those pits would still be shutting down now. FACT OR LIE?

Blair, was lying scumbag, yet you put that on a par with Johnson?
    You really are a prat aren't you? Perhaps you could explain that to the families of Blairs victims?
    Last time I looked Johnson , doesn't have any of that on his conscience.

You really should be a member of momentum. Your hatred of Conservatives makes you sound like a rabid dog at times.
    You'll be a commisar in 5 minutes.
    Good luck.
    Oh dear...someone seems to have got out of bed on the wrong side this morning.
    I’ll let others judge who’s throwing the strop and the insults.

Empty vessels and all that...sorry Tricky I just have so many better things to do than waste my time on someone who seems unable to construct an argument - and barely even a sentence - without resorting to abuse.

All that crap and still have not answered the two questions I asked you
    1 Why were Labour in power for 13years
    2 Why did you vote Labour
    Please don't reply to my posts if you can't or won't answer a simple question

Saw the whole farce summed up well as an election between the ABJ camp and the ABC camp

You really are thick! Thatcher's war against the Miners and other industries, putting 100's of thousands out of work, condemning whole communities to social destruction at huge cost to the taxpayer is in no way connected to the reduction in fossil fuel use required to mitigate the effects of climate change.

Labours manifesto is a genuine radical attempt to change matters for the "ordinary person" for the many, but your so one eyed about Brexit and immigration that you favour two proven lairs who are are pursuing their own interests, albeit supported by right wing elite who have screwed the people of this country for decades.

Politics is about compromise, nobody gets everything they want or agrees with everything a politician says or does, but for ****s sake if you as a self proclaimed down trodden working class victim, can't see that Labour is the only party that at worst supports your interests then frankly you are even dumber than I thought (which is most likely true!0.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    All that crap and still have not answered the two questions I asked you
    1 Why were Labour in power for 13years
    2 Why did you vote Labour
    Please don't reply to my posts if you can't or won't answer a simple question
    He wont answer your question because he can't, he isn't able to articulate it. I had to laugh when he says the Tories try to put it right! What when they took power after the last Labour government and imposed austerity custs that most sane economists said was exactly the opposite of what should ahve been done. When they have repeatedly failed - last election 5,000 more Gp's, instead they recruited less than a 1,000 and pissed off Junior Doctors, cut 20,000 Police and then wonder why crime increased, call Corbyn a communist, but then accept millions in donations from Russian Oligarchs. Moan about house prices, but then introduce the homebuy scheme which inflates house prices and puts millions into the pockets of their friends in the house building industry.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    You really are thick! Thatcher's war against the Miners and other industries, putting 100's of thousands out of work, condemning whole communities to social destruction at huge cost to the taxpayer is in no way connected to the reduction in fossil fuel use required to mitigate the effects of climate change.

Labours manifesto is a genuine radical attempt to change matters for the "ordinary person" for the many, but your so one eyed about Brexit and immigration that you favour two proven lairs who are are pursuing their own interests, albeit supported by right wing elite who have screwed the people of this country for decades.

Politics is about compromise, nobody gets everything they want or agrees with everything a politician says or does, but for ****s sake if you as a self proclaimed down trodden working class victim, can't see that Labour is the only party that at worst supports your interests then frankly you are even dumber than I thought (which is most likely true!0.
    I never said it was moron.
    I was there, was you?
    It was about stripping the unions of their power and stop UK relying on coal as a main energy source. It was also revenge for what was done to Ted Heath. Do you actually read anything you ignoramous?
    I mentioned climate change, as to how all parties would deal with the mines now? They would have to go would they not?
    I remember at the time, Norway was doing its nut over acid rain.

At least you're out the closet now Swale. I asked you many times your solutions and you wouldn't answer. You was a Corbynite all along. Never had the bottle to admit it, spineless goon.
    If you took the time to read what I have said. None of them are worth it. Yet Corbyn and his posse make Labour unelectable.
    How can any sane person seperate a nmanifesto from his own beliefs and antics?

IRA best friend.
    CND activist
    Semitic activity running rife under his watch, yet HAMAS and Hezbollah are friends
    His persecution of service personell
    His insults to protocol over anything British
    His wild plans on spending to return everything to public sector giving Unions more clout.
    He scares people. You may love him, many don't.

What compromise are you on about. I've already said where his ideals lead. I may be working class, but the short term fix he wants always leads to chaos, when strikes/unemployment/interest rates/cost of living goes up. Your claim it supports every working man, is quite frankly laughable.
    They claim that anyone earning over 80k is in the top 5%. Load of bollox.
    But lets be clear here. GP's etc are going to get tax clobbered. You and I are going to get clobbered trying to leave property to our kids. People owning land are going to be forced to give it up for peanuts, instead of its real estate value.
    So congratulations, lets see how this pans out for the working man then.

Put a chimp in a red rosette, Swale backs it.

Thicky thicky thick thick

Page 589 of 922 FirstFirst ... 89489539579587588589590591599639689 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)