+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 590 of 922 FirstFirst ... 90490540580588589590591592600640690 ... LastLast
Results 5,891 to 5,900 of 9219

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    All that crap and still have not answered the two questions I asked you
    1 Why were Labour in power for 13years
    2 Why did you vote Labour
    Please don't reply to my posts if you can't or won't answer a simple question

Because the Connservatives were a poor alternative.
    New Labour seemed to be a breath of fresh air. Though it now seems that Blairs boys were closet Tories after all, or didn't you realise that? It's why Corbyn went on his Stalin purge. He drove loads of them out for his lefty ideals.
    I voted for Lib dems in 2010 till NC came out with the whopper of the century of broken promises.

I told you, I look at every party at the time of a vote. It's about what suits an individual at the time. I had voted for Blair, but eventually came to hate him for what he did. He should answer for those crimes.
    I voted UKIP because I wanted a vote. This put the willies up Cameron enough to give one. Like a trusting fool, I listened to May and her promises. She failed.
    But in the same stance so did Liberals and Labour. They promised to adhere to that referendum.
    I was going to vote Brexit party, but now have to tactically vote Tory.
    Next election, with Brexit gone we can get back to the nitty gritty.

You are all doing the same with this as you have with the Brexit vote. Ignoring why folks are pissed off.
    This election IS about Brexit, no matter how many manifesto's get banded about.
    It's all politicians own fault.
    You reap what you sow.

Now you tell me, why do you keep voting Labour, when I have just said they lie as much as any of the others?

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Because the Connservatives were a poor alternative.
    New Labour seemed to be a breath of fresh air. Though it now seems that Blairs boys were closet Tories after all, or didn't you realise that? It's why Corbyn went on his Stalin purge. He drove loads of them out for his lefty ideals.
    I voted for Lib dems in 2010 till NC came out with the whopper of the century of broken promises.

I told you, I look at every party at the time of a vote. It's about what suits an individual at the time. I had voted for Blair, but eventually came to hate him for what he did. He should answer for those crimes.
    I voted UKIP because I wanted a vote. This put the willies up Cameron enough to give one. Like a trusting fool, I listened to May and her promises. She failed.
    But in the same stance so did Liberals and Labour. They promised to adhere to that referendum.
    I was going to vote Brexit party, but now have to tactically vote Tory.
    Next election, with Brexit gone we can get back to the nitty gritty.

You are all doing the same with this as you have with the Brexit vote. Ignoring why folks are pissed off.
    This election IS about Brexit, no matter how many manifesto's get banded about.
    It's all politicians own fault.
    You reap what you sow.

Now you tell me, why do you keep voting Labour, when I have just said they lie as much as any of the others?
    Don't recall ever saying I vote Labour and go through all my posts on here ,for the last three years and show me where I've ever mentioned Cornyn ,never mind praise him If you want to vote for an unstable, cheating ,lying, fool like Johnson that's your choice

I never said it was moron.
    I was there, was you?
    It was about stripping the unions of their power and stop UK relying on coal as a main energy source. It was also revenge for what was done to Ted Heath. Do you actually read anything you ignoramous?
    I mentioned climate change, as to how all parties would deal with the mines now? They would have to go would they not?
    I remember at the time, Norway was doing its nut over acid rain.

At least you're out the closet now Swale. I asked you many times your solutions and you wouldn't answer. You was a Corbynite all along. Never had the bottle to admit it, spineless goon.
    If you took the time to read what I have said. None of them are worth it. Yet Corbyn and his posse make Labour unelectable.
    How can any sane person seperate a nmanifesto from his own beliefs and antics?

IRA best friend.
    CND activist
    Semitic activity running rife under his watch, yet HAMAS and Hezbollah are friends
    His persecution of service personell
    His insults to protocol over anything British
    His wild plans on spending to return everything to public sector giving Unions more clout.
    He scares people. You may love him, many don't.

What compromise are you on about. I've already said where his ideals lead. I may be working class, but the short term fix he wants always leads to chaos, when strikes/unemployment/interest rates/cost of living goes up. Your claim it supports every working man, is quite frankly laughable.
    They claim that anyone earning over 80k is in the top 5%. Load of bollox.
    But lets be clear here. GP's etc are going to get tax clobbered. You and I are going to get clobbered trying to leave property to our kids. People owning land are going to be forced to give it up for peanuts, instead of its real estate value.
    So congratulations, lets see how this pans out for the working man then.

Put a chimp in a red rosette, Swale backs it.

Thicky thicky thick thick
    Let's see how this pans out for the working man
    Even though you say Corbyn is unelectable Make you mind up Muppet

I never said it was moron.
    I was there, was you?
    It was about stripping the unions of their power and stop UK relying on coal as a main energy source. It was also revenge for what was done to Ted Heath. Do you actually read anything you ignoramous?
    I mentioned climate change, as to how all parties would deal with the mines now? They would have to go would they not?
    I remember at the time, Norway was doing its nut over acid rain.

At least you're out the closet now Swale. I asked you many times your solutions and you wouldn't answer. You was a Corbynite all along. Never had the bottle to admit it, spineless goon.
    If you took the time to read what I have said. None of them are worth it. Yet Corbyn and his posse make Labour unelectable.
    How can any sane person seperate a nmanifesto from his own beliefs and antics?

IRA best friend.
    CND activist
    Semitic activity running rife under his watch, yet HAMAS and Hezbollah are friends
    His persecution of service personell
    His insults to protocol over anything British
    His wild plans on spending to return everything to public sector giving Unions more clout.
    He scares people. You may love him, many don't.

What compromise are you on about. I've already said where his ideals lead. I may be working class, but the short term fix he wants always leads to chaos, when strikes/unemployment/interest rates/cost of living goes up. Your claim it supports every working man, is quite frankly laughable.
    They claim that anyone earning over 80k is in the top 5%. Load of bollox.
    But lets be clear here. GP's etc are going to get tax clobbered. You and I are going to get clobbered trying to leave property to our kids. People owning land are going to be forced to give it up for peanuts, instead of its real estate value.
    So congratulations, lets see how this pans out for the working man then.

Put a chimp in a red rosette, Swale backs it.

Thicky thicky thick thick
    Oh you really are a complete and utter ****! Its utterly pointless debating with you, because your so easily fooled by the right wing pres, lets face anyone who quotes the express as facts is completely brain dead!

I earn a good deal more than £80K and don't begrudge the tax i pay, why? because I know that a decent society relies on paying for services. If you actually bother to read the details of Labour policy then you'd know that GP's aint going to be tax clobbered, but they might just work in a service with better funding and conditions.

As per usual you swallow the bull**** put out by a right wing media, funnily enough owned by rich ex pat billionaires who know that many average working people are stupid enough to swallow it, then wonder why they continue to be ripped off and exploited! **** me you couldn't make what you say up, yet you do, despite being told on here what an absolute **** you are nd despite countless times being asked to explain the facts that lie behind your loony ravings!

No I am not a Corbynite, neither am I a Labour member, but I do recognise that Farage and Johnson are the front for very rich people who certainly do not have yours and my interests at heart.

As for you, well sonny go back and play with your lego, as you clearly do not have the intelligence to work out reality in life.

What a sad misogynist bigoted **** you are.

Got to go with the red dog here, I mean, who the hell wants 100,000 council houses a year being built? Who the hell wants thousands of affordable starter homes being built? Who wants the NHS still free at the point of contact? Free prescriptions, stupid idea. No tuition fees? What!!?? Free dental checks? Can't wait for BoJO to get his teeth into that dumb idea. Free personal care for the elderly? Why should they get pampered? etc etc etc.

Tricky, How many of the above would you turn down?

BTW - Scotland already has the above plus they own Scottish Water, free parking in Scottish NHS hospital car parks, has created an Investment Bank.............. and all of that despite giving 62 billion last year in taxes to Westminster and only getting 36 billion back.... Now the UN has accepted the Arbroath Declaration that independence is another step closer and then England will be in deep sh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Got to go with the red dog here, I mean, who the hell wants 100,000 council houses a year being built? Who the hell wants thousands of affordable starter homes being built? Who wants the NHS still free at the point of contact? Free prescriptions, stupid idea. No tuition fees? What!!?? Free dental checks? Can't wait for BoJO to get his teeth into that dumb idea. Free personal care for the elderly? Why should they get pampered? etc etc etc.

Tricky, How many of the above would you turn down?

BTW - Scotland already has the above plus they own Scottish Water, free parking in Scottish NHS hospital car parks, has created an Investment Bank.............. and all of that despite giving 62 billion last year in taxes to Westminster and only getting 36 billion back.... Now the UN has accepted the Arbroath Declaration that independence is another step closer and then England will be in deep sh*t.

In a nutshell one is voting either for a kick in the nuts or the firing squad! Not really a tough choice is it? Still if people are daft enough to vote for the firing squad then hey ho they will deserve all they get and it wont be pretty!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    In a nutshell one is voting either for a kick in the nuts or the firing squad! Not really a tough choice is it? Still if people are daft enough to vote for the firing squad then hey ho they will deserve all they get and it wont be pretty!
    We're probably not a million miles apart Swale. Entrepreneurs create jobs and ought to be allowed to make money. They should also expect to pay reasonable tax on those profits. There is a middle ground and that is where we should, IMO, be situated. I find it disgusting that some companies are making hundreds of millions and more profit but only paying twopence halfpenny (figuratively speaking) in tax on that. Countries SHOULD be run for the many, not the few. Tories go too far in favour of the "1%" and Labour are saying they will give away far too much in a short space of time. They would be more credible if they said "this is what we want to achieve over the next 20/30 years but in the course of the next Parliament we can reasinably expect and afford to do 20% of it".

Why do oliticians refuse to be realistic come election time and why do they never, ever (almost anyway) answer the question asked? IMO if a politician started a new party, put out realistic policies and answered questions that were asked as opposed to the ones they would have liked to have asked, that politician and his party would walk the election. Closest to that at the moment is Sturgeon and she will never ever be PM.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Swales I'm afraid it will be the firing suad, what a sad choice we have to pick from Afraid about 80% of voters have not got a clue what they are are voting for But as you always say it's them at the bottom who will suffer.I'm just hoping it is a hung parliament and it drags on again But in reality i think Johnson will get his majority that coward Farage has seen to that

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Swales I'm afraid it will be the firing suad, what a sad choice we have to pick from Afraid about 80% of voters have not got a clue what they are are voting for But as you always say it's them at the bottom who will suffer.I'm just hoping it is a hung parliament and it drags on again But in reality i think Johnson will get his majority that coward Farage has seen to that
    Yep, round and round we go.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...note-successor

I think I'll take the firing squad before JC hikes up inheritance tax rates making even dying an uneconomic option for most homeowners!

Page 590 of 922 FirstFirst ... 90490540580588589590591592600640690 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)