+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 598 of 921 FirstFirst ... 98498548588596597598599600608648698 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,980 of 9205

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Tricky are you forgetting something the IFS have said BOTH parties figures don't add up
    As for Corbyns main promise to nationilse
    I'm sure they do.
    But my point was, Labours magic money tree is off the scale and when they don't even stick the worst figures in that manifesto, where does it end?

In my own head, I know there isn't anything like the money in the pot to swill about, for either of them.

Ask me my opinons on raising cash.
    1. All companies pay their dues, as should any individual.
    2. Scrap the foreign aid budget
    3. Stop paying out money to the EU/it's dependents/NHS creamers.
    4. Get that immigration points system in place.
    5. Clean out parliament/house of Lords with their free loading.

It's a start and I'll take that

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    I'm sure they do.
    But my point was, Labours magic money tree is off the scale and when they don't even stick the worst figures in that manifesto, where does it end?

In my own head, I know there isn't anything like the money in the pot to swill about, for either of them.

Tricky what the IFS actually said , "A plague on both your houses " So neither sides spending plans stand up to scrutiny . As for the money tree maybe use the same one that Mrs May used to bribe the DUP As for your opinion I agree while heartedly with 1.2.3.5 as for 4 we won't need it Johnson's already chickened out and scrapped the figures for immigration targets ,because he's knows they can't be reached and big business will not let him anyway It doesn't matter how many he lets in now we're not going to know anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    I'm sure they do.

Oh dear you do demonstrate an absolute ignorance of reality don't you? No wonder wide boys like farage and Johnson can fool you and your ilk into voting for them!

1. is a no brainer, but Labour are the only party who even attempt to make that happen Johnson and farage are in cahoots with tax dodgers and exploiters.

2. What part of the global crisis which drives immigration do you not understand? IF other countries are in turmoil, or economically bankrupt, then the tide of migrants will grow and as we can see from the recent events, there is no shortage of UK nationals willing to make money helping them!

Could foreign aid be better used and targetted? Of course it could and should be, but scrapping it will not achieve anything, we actually ought to be increasing effective aid to ensure poorer countries keep their populations.

3. WTF are you on about? We benefit from the EU payments, we are going to continue to make payments even If we leave the EU, if we don't we won't be doing much trade with them - what part of paying into a club which as a member one benefits from do you not understand? (All of it obviously because its too complex for you).

Not sure what you mean by NHS creamers, but no doubt its something you picked up from the right wing tabloids you base most of your fictitious arguments from.

4. Immigration points system? To what end? Research has shown that immigration has benefited this country economically, but I guess when Brexit ****s the economy then immigration will slow down anyway and all those Brits will take up the jobs that previously they didn't want to do! I realise you think you can turn back time to before the war, but even you must understand thats not possible.

5. I'll go with reforming the House of Lords, but what exactly do you mean by clearing out parliament? One think that is clear about you and your ilk that are so scathing about politicians is that non of you are politically active, you wouldn't sacrifice the time and effort required, so in that case you have to a body of people elected to govern - of course you might well think that having a dictator in charge is best!

Any organisation or body composed of human beings is going to be flawed by its very nature, I mean think if you actually had any influence, what a mess the country would be in FFS!

But I guess simple people think there are simple solutions to complex problems! Which is where Johnson scores - Get brexit done appeals to the simpletons, never mind its false, even if we leave there will be years of cost and negotiation all for **** all benefit!

Can Johnson sink any lower?

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Can Johnson sink any lower?
    If you are referring to the 4 year old on the floor photo, it's a setup. Fake News. However, Johnson's initial reaction to the Mirror reporter was awful. Having said that, next time he gets blindsided by a reporter he will, quite rightly, either say he will comment once he has investigated it or that, if true, it is awful and he will investigate how/why it went wrong and instruct the Health Minister to take the appropriate action.

With regard to your reply to Tricky, Swale, "We benefit from the EU payments"? Really? I thought we paid a lot in and got about half of it back, making us net payers to the EU as opposed to receivers. We also import more from the EU than we export to them. I am obviously missing something here so maye you can explain what it is......

This actually looks very much like the financial relationship between Scotland and the UK.......... net payers yet the UK government claims to subsidise the Scots.

Never thought I would, even partially, stand up for BoJo.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    If you are referring to the 4 year old on the floor photo, it's a setup. Fake News. However, Johnson's initial reaction to the Mirror reporter was awful. Having said that, next time he gets blindsided by a reporter he will, quite rightly, either say he will comment once he has investigated it or that, if true, it is awful and he will investigate how/why it went wrong and instruct the Health Minister to take the appropriate action.

With regard to your reply to Tricky, Swale, "We benefit from the EU payments"? Really? I thought we paid a lot in and got about half of it back, making us net payers to the EU as opposed to receivers. We also import more from the EU than we export to them. I am obviously missing something here so maye you can explain what it is......

This actually looks very much like the financial relationship between Scotland and the UK.......... net payers yet the UK government claims to subsidise the Scots.

Never thought I would, even partially, stand up for BoJo.
    So it was set up was it Then why have the hospital the Health Secretary and the PM all apologised to the family

Lying next to a bed/trolley, allegedly on oxygen but no oxygen mask on his face........... if the bag in the photo is saline or another solution it ought to be above him so the solution flows into his body, NOT on his chest.

Admittedly, I am not a doctor but some things are pure logic.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    So it was set up was it Then why have the hospital the Health Secretary and the PM all apologised to the family
    is it the same as when Corbyn sat on the floor of a full train, that actually wasn't errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm, full? In fact he was in a reserved carriage.

It makes me piss how low the parties will go to cause a **** storm.
    Last edited by Trickytreesreds; 10-12-2019 at 02:49 PM.

At least some in the Labour party know the score

Got to laugh haven't you? Some will leak/stage anything.

https://www.businessinsider.com/jona...9-12?r=US&IR=T

Face it, there is no honour in politics these days. I always know when a politician is lying...... their lips move. All in it for themselves, for a cushy career and ditto pension.

Page 598 of 921 FirstFirst ... 98498548588596597598599600608648698 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)