+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 614 of 922 FirstFirst ... 114514564604612613614615616624664714 ... LastLast
Results 6,131 to 6,140 of 9219

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram View Post
    I can feel a roe of puns coming on about these two
    Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post

RA if we only did business with clients whose morals we agreed with we'd never work. The best one can do is avoid those acting illegally!
    That’s pretty much what I was implying, Swale...but GP ventured into the ‘moral’ debate and without commenting on him, or you, personally I think there are a lot of ‘fine lines’ in both your ‘industries’ where accountants especially may be helping those who can afford to contribute more to actually pay a lot less. Not suggesting there’s anything illegal there but it’s morally ‘debatable’ imo.

Not of course a world I’ve ever inhabited and it’s one I have very little knowledge of.
    I have however sat through far too many case conferences where abusers - who’s alleged behaviours would shock you to the core - have ‘got off’ because some well rewarded ‘legal eagle’ in the room has ‘out manoeuvred’ social services or DCC’s own solicitors.
    Such people are, imo, very capable, acting completely within the law and totally lacking the ‘moral compass’ that mista mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    No, you’re absolutely right and it’s very noticeable that there are no longer any howls of anguish about any ‘betrayal of democracy’ from those who support Johnson and Brexit and appear to be being led by an unelected individual with, as you say, absolutely no ‘public accountability’.
    RA he will do what his agenda is ie reorganize the Home Office and all civil servants jobs ,then disappear He did that when Gove was Education Secretary he was obsessed with free schools got Gove to do it Then disappeared back to his farm for two years Best thing is he's not even a Tory party member

That’s pretty much what I was implying, Swale...but GP ventured into the ‘moral’ debate and without commenting on him, or you, personally I think there are a lot of ‘fine lines’ in both your ‘industries’ where accountants especially may be helping those who can afford to contribute more to actually pay a lot less. Not suggesting there’s anything illegal there but it’s morally ‘debatable’ imo.

Not of course a world I’ve ever inhabited and it’s one I have very little knowledge of.
    I have however sat through far too many case conferences where abusers - who’s alleged behaviours would shock you to the core - have ‘got off’ because some well rewarded ‘legal eagle’ in the room has ‘out manoeuvred’ social services or DCC’s own solicitors.
    Such people are, imo, very capable, acting completely within the law and totally lacking the ‘moral compass’ that mista mentioned.
    Don't disagree, but its not always obvious what a persons "moral compass" is, unless you no them very well and some of the worst are the most charming and polite people you would ever meet.

As for those with money being able to buy justice, it has ever been the case and indeed is getting worse, money and influence and the old boy network works to the advantage of a few and the disadvantage of many, but it seems to me that by and large the general populace don't give fig, they just want the ones with the power and influence, hence why we have the current PM!

Can see Tricky having a heart attack . New Finnish PM announced yesterday that she is determined to go ahead with a four day week. Ouch !

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Can see Tricky having a heart attack . New Finnish PM announced yesterday that she is determined to go ahead with a four day week. Ouch !
    Lol...he’ll probably just denounce them as a bunch of ‘Communist, Corbynite, lesbian feminists’, mista...and then explode.

Lol...he’ll probably just denounce them as a bunch of ‘Communist, Corbynite, lesbian feminists’, mista...and then explode.
    Behave yourselves you cockbadgers

https://abcnews.go.com/International...-week-68121141

Just to help you brain dead, try to read through the propaganda.

The inaccurate reports are believed to have arisen from a Jan. 2 article published online by New Europe, a Brussels newspaper that mostly covers European Union affairs.
    Last edited by Trickytreesreds; 07-01-2020 at 06:05 PM.

‘Brain dead cockbadgers’! Nice, reasoned response there oh wise one.
    See you Googled it...there are eleven references to what the Finnish PM is aiming for. Nine report it as true...two, including the ABC one you attached, say it is untrue.
    Guess we’ll just have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post

The inaccurate reports are believed to have arisen from a Jan. 2 article published online by New Europe, a Brussels newspaper that mostly covers European Union affairs.
    Please try the Jan6th one don't try bluffing makes you look like Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post

Your the brain dead one, there are already countries with a four day week, seems you haven't found them, but then when do you read anything that does not chime with your own warped views?

Still as a self confessed member of the white underclass, you will reap what you have sown soon enough!

I am flabbergasted at the mere thought of a 4 day working week. I'm more than happy with my current 0 day working week

Page 614 of 922 FirstFirst ... 114514564604612613614615616624664714 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)