+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 625 of 922 FirstFirst ... 125525575615623624625626627635675725 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,250 of 9219

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Great song ‘Amster!

Moving on and away from all the personalised crap...I’ve just spent about ninety minutes driving while listening to Nicky Campbell on R5L.
    The topic for most of that time was Coronavirus and at least 50% of that time seemed to be taken up with stressing the importance of washing hands etc. NSS!!!
    The Remainers on here have taken no end of stick for being arrogant and condescending about Brexit but can that really be the case when listeners - aka the electorate - apparently need advice on hand washing and tissue disposal in order to prevent the spread of a virus?
    Yes, people are bloody disgusting!

Awwwwwwwwwwwww is the truth of what they are doing boring you dear?

Here's some more to get your head around.

Please BJ make sure we are out ASAP

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...refugees-idlib

Awwwwwwwwwwwww is the truth of what they are doing boring you dear?

Here's some more to get your head around.

Please BJ make sure we are out ASAP

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...refugees-idlib
    No Tricky...I saw your tweet heading in the direction of yet another Tommy Robinson attack/attempt to ingratiate himself with idiots and I just thought...unacceptable and not for me.

You’ve followed that up by quoting the Daily Express...probably the most dishonest ‘newspaper’ ever.

To my mind when anyone starts reproducing items supportive of bully boy Robinson followed by articles from the Daily Express then all hope is gone and frankly it’s lunatics taking over the asylum time.

Sure you’ll disagree and call me all sorts of names but tbh it’s the prospect of ever agreeing with you that I’d find disturbing.

No Tricky...I saw your tweet heading in the direction of yet another Tommy Robinson attack/attempt to ingratiate himself with idiots and I just thought...unacceptable and not for me.

You’ve followed that up by quoting the Daily Express...probably the most dishonest ‘newspaper’ ever.

To my mind when anyone starts reproducing items supportive of bully boy Robinson followed by articles from the Daily Express then all hope is gone and frankly it’s lunatics taking over the asylum time.

Sure you’ll disagree and call me all sorts of names but tbh it’s the prospect of ever agreeing with you that I’d find disturbing.
    So what you are saying is,
    The fact the EU has empowered police to move around countries, suppressing civil unrest and Turkey now wants to unleash a full wave of refugee invasion is not worth looking at because-
    1. Tommy Robinson may use it?
    2. The Daily Express may be dishonest and lying?

Brilliant reply and classic ostrich syndrome.
    More fuel for the EU pyre then.
    As long as I'm seperated from this ****e ASAP I don't care what they do.

So what you are saying is,
    The fact the EU has empowered police to move around countries, suppressing civil unrest and Turkey now wants to unleash a full wave of refugee invasion is not worth looking at because-
    1. Tommy Robinson may use it?
    2. The Daily Express may be dishonest and lying?

Brilliant reply and classic ostrich syndrome.
    More fuel for the EU pyre then.
    As long as I'm seperated from this ****e ASAP I don't care what they do.
    That may well be what you’d like me to be saying but, for the record, what I’m actually saying is...

1. Happy to ‘debate’ with anyone...until they start becoming personal and abusive.
    2. I have learned to totally mistrust and consequently ignore anything that appears in the Daily Express.
    3. Tommy Robinson is - imo - amongst the lowest of the low...nothing but a wannabe rabble rousing thug. Any site that shows him any respect is - again imo - a likely source of misinformation and ‘fake news’ which I want nothing to do with.

Those are my choices...hope that’s cleared that up.

I do hope Swale doesn't have his stash put away in stocks and shares. They have taken another tumble, worldwide.

They will be fine stashed there, as long as he doesnt need to use them this week!!

This is the sort of blip that will bounce back once the fears of widespread contagion reduces as supply chains are restored and demand recovers - unless of course the virus becomes of black death proportions and millions are wiped off the global population.

Its those that are needing to convert their equity investments into cash etc now that will suffer, but such a wise man as Swale will have derisked his investment portfolio in the autumn in anticipation of the market becoming overheated and falling anyway, corona or not. The virus is just a trigger that has made squeaky bum time into a reality and enabled the overhyped market to rebalance itself

Absolutely, things can go down as well as up! Anyway cash has been devaluing for over a decade seeing as "savings" interest rates have been at or below inflation.

Actually now is the time to buy certain shares!!

I did say I thought Coronavirus would be the thing to worry about, Brexit is just a **** sideshow! Albeit one that will hit the UK hard.

And there ladies and gentlemen you have it.
    Arrogance and superiority complex syndrome.
    No wonder you love the EU Swale. You'd fit right in.
    you couldn't make it up
    And there you demonstrate how utterly thick you are! Not that in itself an intellectual void is an issue, we can't all have the same talents and the world wouldn't work if we did.

But your a prime example of someone spouting utter rubbish about subjects you clearly haven't a clue about, if I could be arsed I'd go back over this thread and pull out the posts in which demonstrate your ignorance and whats worse a willingness to believe sources on the internet which are plainly fake news (Lets face it anyone who takes the Express as a source of facts and quotes it to back up their point of view is not a person whose views one would take seriously).

Its not that your thick that I mind, its the fact you spout utter *******s and think you have half a clue about whats going on - mind you Hitler did a good job convincing the "good Germans" he had all the answers to their problems and Trump (who is busy pretending the Coronavirus isn't an American problem) has also succeeded as has Johnson in telling utter lies and bull**** so maybe your right, the thick ignorant and bigotted shall inherit the earth.

Page 625 of 922 FirstFirst ... 125525575615623624625626627635675725 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)