+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 75 of 922 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175575 ... LastLast

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Serious question for Anag and Swaley.. Just watching the Olympics and we are still Great Britian.. Do you think this should be changed to United Kingdom?
    No real reason to ask, just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    'Piece of poison' or just words of advice. Either way, for it to have made you hypothetically even consider voting for Trump sounds like an untypical overreaction AF.
    That's how I felt at the time, fuelled also by the condescending smirk he had all through the speech. yes of course it was an overreaction on my part.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Seeing as you don't like like my quotes and you're always right and the world wrong.
    I'll just give you one to investigate yourself.

The thousands of people in this country suffering flooding.

Enjoyx feel free to insult as I know we are all down the pecking order to you, oh holy one.

So we have had Sysrian Assylum seekers

Eastern european countries emptyng their jails and sending their criminals over to us

And now the thousands of people suffering flooding in this country and its the EU to blame? You need therapy!

Actually your the only one whose opinion I disregard! I may disagree with what others have said, thats not the same as saying their wrong, whereas with you its quite simple to disprove your more outlandish claims and to demonstrate that you interpret others as suits you!

Couple that with an inability on your part to actually read or understand what Anag and myself have posted adn well fish in a barrrel come to mind!

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRam View Post
    Serious question for Anag and Swaley.. Just watching the Olympics and we are still Great Britian.. Do you think this should be changed to United Kingdom?
    The Olympic team is officially 'Great Britain And Northern Ireland' which = UK. Just that the 'And NI' tends to get knocked off. Nice to see BBC as ever giving reasonable coverage of athletes from The Republic

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRam View Post
    Not sure why you're asking Swale and me. I couldn't really care less what we're called tbh, just really impressed and pleasantly surprised at how well we're doing. Think our footballers...at international and DCFC level, could learn a lot from the dedication and commitment shown by some of these athletes for far less in terms of material reward.

P.S. Not including dressage (aka skipping for horses) which just shouldn't be an Olympic activity.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    So we have had Sysrian Assylum seekers

Eastern european countries emptyng their jails and sending their criminals over to us

And now the thousands of people suffering flooding in this country and its the EU to blame? You need therapy!

Actually your the only one whose opinion I disregard! I may disagree with what others have said, thats not the same as saying their wrong, whereas with you its quite simple to disprove your more outlandish claims and to demonstrate that you interpret others as suits you!

Couple that with an inability on your part to actually read or understand what Anag and myself have posted adn well fish in a barrrel come to mind!
    So you're not even going to look up what I said?
    You asked a question/challenged anyone. I gave you one.
    Have a peek, no lies. It's their fault, because our hands are tied.
    You really have to be one helluvva arrogant individual.

I guess Tricky didnt celebrate Mo Farah's victory as he is an incomer nor KJT (you would wouldnt you) due to Bahamian scouse origins. Bahamian is OK but.....

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Seeing as you don't like like my quotes and you're always right and the world wrong.
    I'll just give you one to investigate yourself.

The thousands of people in this country suffering flooding.

Enjoyx feel free to insult as I know we are all down the pecking order to you, oh holy one.
    Ok I'll bite. What do mean by your comment about flooding ?

Dont do that Awkward, it only encourages him. Its like feeding the pigeonscin Trafalgar Square: they will only come back and **** on your head

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    Dont do that Awkward, it only encourages him. Its like feeding the pigeonscin Trafalgar Square: they will only come back and **** on your head
    It's a risk you have to take, although I would admit he will totally ignore any points that I will make and then go off rambling about something else adnauseum adding a personal insult carefully picked from his insult library.

Page 75 of 922 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175575 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)