+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 76 of 922 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176576 ... LastLast

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Akwesasne View Post
    It's a risk you have to take, although I would admit he will totally ignore any points that I will make and then go off rambling about something else adnauseum adding a personal insult carefully picked from his insult library.
    I dont think he reads any o the points anyone makes, just posts a lot of drivel!

I'm guessing the Eu makes us allow the free movement of water!

Swales just a tip mate when your in a hole stop digging Tricky has ate you up and spit you out so many times now its becoming embarrassing

Mista...loads of time for your posts but you're so wrong on this one imo. There's a reason he's called 'Tricky'...tendency to be totally selective with the 'truth' and his definition of 'facts' and 'insults' is...well let's just say 'different'. In my opinion he hasn't once got the better of Swale and I'd be very careful to check his sources before taking any notice of them.
    Hope you have a better night tomorrow. Admire your commitment.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Swales just a tip mate when your in a hole stop digging Tricky has ate you up and spit you out so many times now its becoming embarrassing

REALLY???? I kinda respected your opinion before but now I'm wondering! Tricky has been so wrong and inaccurate, granted in amongst the bilge he has posted there are a couple of facts, but I could list all the absolute falsehoods and irrelevancies and the fact he ignores what does not fit in with his fantasies and as has been said elsewhere his sources are dubious to say the least!.

Tip Mista, when you don't know what your talking about keep stum!!

Just to keep the pot boiling on this one, there was a feature on Radio 4 News this am where MP Gisela Stuart (who voted leave, remember) has been appointed head of a government body looking at the status of EU nationals already in UK and vice versa. She ws VERY evasive when quizzed about her 'liberal' ideas regarding who should be allowed to remain, and it all felt just a little bit like the big backtracking on the 'hard nosed stance on immigration' has begun. I should have said 'please Tricky sit down before you read this' at the start shouldn't I.

Swales Typical arrogant reply you may have upset OTR but you won't me You have a nerve telling me I do

Swales typical arrogant reply you may have upset OTR but you won't me You have nerve telling me I don't not what imtalking about When Tricky has walked all over you for a mionth But your ego would. never admit he was right even links and videos that no sane person could argue with Afraid you lost all credibility when you posted " Those who voted Brexit without having a ****ing clue why My response is why the **** would I respect someones opinion that wasn't based on fact other than protesting. about being poor and put down " Sums you up I think by the way I don't keep stum for anyone

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Just to keep the pot boiling on this one, there was a feature on Radio 4 News this am where MP Gisela Stuart (who voted leave, remember) has been appointed head of a government body looking at the status of EU nationals already in UK and vice versa. She ws VERY evasive when quizzed about her 'liberal' ideas regarding who should be allowed to remain, and it all felt just a little bit like the big backtracking on the 'hard nosed stance on immigration' has begun. I should have said 'please Tricky sit down before you read this' at the start shouldn't I.
    It's called politics!! Both sides have backtracked - post Brexit Armageddon budgets, immigration etc etc - normal everyday bull****!! That's why we love 'em........not!!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Quite clever from Theresa May perhaps AF...give responsibility for the Brexit negotiations to the most vociferous Brexiteers, in a sort of 'you got us into this mess, now you sort it out' kind of way and then let them take the blame. Think this is certainly what happened with Johnson who, imo, was always more committed to his own career and a short cut to being PM than he ever actually was to the 'Leave' campaign. 'Reap what you sow' time maybe.
    Hopefully all sides will see sense, the EU will recognise the need for a re-think before other major players follow the UK's example and the UK will recognise that 37% is no sort of a mandate and we're better off with continued membership rather than isolated on the outside. Time will tell but I wouldn't be surprised to see a whole lot more 'backtracking' over the next few months or so. Hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Swales typical arrogant reply you may have upset OTR but you won't me You have nerve telling me I don't not what imtalking about When Tricky has walked all over you for a mionth But your ego would. never admit he was right even links and videos that no sane person could argue with Afraid you lost all credibility when you posted " Those who voted Brexit without having a ****ing clue why My response is why the **** would I respect someones opinion that wasn't based on fact other than protesting. about being poor and put down " Sums you up I think by the way I don't keep stum for anyone

So you telling me that I'd been "eaten" by tricky and his frankly ludicrous responses was not arrogant? hey ho If you actually believe half of what tricky has posted then you are stupid, if you believe the crap thats in the links and dont see it for what it is biased interpretation to suit a particular agenda then fair enough, lots of people have swallowed the ****e without actually bothering to think about it.

Not sure what my ego has got do with anything, never afraid to admit I'm wrong, but on the vast majority of stuff that Tricky has posted I know I'm not, its not difficult to establish that really, though you'd have to have an open mind and not dismiss anything that does not suit your agenda.

One correction i was referring to some people being interviewed on TV who had voted Brexit and clearly did not have a ****ing clue why or what it would mean for them, I have not ever suggested that all those, including a number of posters on here did not have a clue , but then it seems you and Tricky share the same trait, an inability to understand whats been said and an inability to identify fact from fiction!

Oh and by the way how do you know i upset OTR? We have a debate and then he decides he was right and i agree. As I kindly advised, you when you don't know what your talking about, its best to keep quiet, that way people wont know, they might guess but not know!

Page 76 of 922 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176576 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)