+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 846 of 922 FirstFirst ... 346746796836844845846847848856896 ... LastLast
Results 8,451 to 8,460 of 9220

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Because he's a lying, hypocritical ass hole, full of his own ****,
    I love it how he exposes so much of his own self righteous bile and makes himself look a complete ***** to all.
    Ignore/not on ignore/ not worth a reply/ reply because you don't understand how I can read his messages even when I don't want to.

It's really funny actually. Like a dog, dreaming he's gnawing a bone and then wakes up to broken leg.
    Complete fanny pad,

Still, its more entertaining than the BBC
    Spoken like a true dumb ass Thicky, living in your own bubble of *******s and talking *******s as well. I'd put the cider away mate, your only demonstrating how thin skinned you are as all your claims for Brexit are shown to be false, just like "project fear" said they would be- But of course you dumb ass Brexit voters will claim now that it was the Johnson Government that didn't deliver it - which is true, but only because in reality there was no way any of the promises could be delivered!

Mind you it seems 63% of voters now believe Brexit was a failure and would welcome closer alignment with the EU, its coming matey, and your right wing fascists in Reform or UKIP (who by the way would shaft you just like the Tories have) won't be able to stop it!

Oh yes I do occasionally like to see what utter drivel your posting or sometimes somebody quotes you and I have no choice to read it, but by and large I don't bother.

Anyway toodle pip old chap, must be time for another therapy trip to Thailand surely, as it seems your blood pressure is getting very high!

Reform the opposition in2 years, now that is funny!!

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Nor are there instances in the public domain of Pele snorting huge amounts of coke for donkey's years.

Maradonna's brilliant 2nd goal? IMO, he wouldn't have scored that against any other side. Anybody else would have simply taken him out, even at the expense of a red card.
    He peaked at 86, by 90 his drug habit was kicking in and he was piling on weight. In fact after the 90 final the victor's germany were heard referring to him as 'ze fallen Maradona with ze big boobies'

Quote Originally Posted by SithHappens View Post
    Some of you should really try and be nicer to each other.
    We've tried Sith but there's a lot of history, in one case going back over a decade

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    It seems, not for the first time, you have missed my point. Sport is littered with cheats and yes...Lance Armstrong is one of the more high profile ones. However my point was that ‘I can’t think of another example of blatant cheating that has been so glamorised by those who benefited from it’.
    Thanks for the usual tiresome ticking off but no I didn't miss your point, or rather your second point, which was 'I can’t think of another example of a sportsman/person who has profited more from one individual action'. As an existing national icon, Maradonna's financial and reputational profit from the hand of God was, I would suggest, incremental, wheras Armstrong elevated himself from a better than average but no better than that cyclist to a worldwide superstar and Sheryl Crowe's boyfriend FFS, AND amassed a wealth that is rumoured to have maxed out at $220m and is still over $50m.

Hmmm...I see the spirit of Christmas is alive and well in the Notts branch of the forum!

‘Liar...hypocrite...ass hole...complete *****...fanny pad’! Don’t hold back Tricky...slightly ironic that you accuse Swale of spouting ‘bile’.
    Back in the rear seat?

Marvellous.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Ok, lets be a bit less vague for you. The same World Cup (Mexico 86) that he scored 2 against England in the quarter finals, including the hand of god goal, Argentina then played Belgium in the semi finals. Contrary to your view, records reflect that Maradonna scored twice in that game too and video footage shows him dribbling past about 4 defenders before knocking his second goal in.
    My opinion stands slightly corrected. The page I read following your earlier post showed him only scoring one goal in that game. The outside of the left foot goal I described earlier. The fact is that he did, indeed, score a 2nd. He ran 15 to 20 yards before shooting. Half of that run was in the penalty area, the rest very close to it and pretty central. Not a point where you'd want him to have a free kick or penalty attempt from and would be the reason he wasn't put 10 feet in the air.. His goal against England started with him collecting the ball inside his own half, much of the movement was down the right hand side of the pitch and in areas where teams would happily scythe someone down. There is a vague similarity but, again IMO, not a significant one.

Back in the rear seat?

Marvellous.
    Lol...soooo predictable! No ‘rear seat’...merely a simple observation. The worst thing Swale referred to you as - apart from (accurately) describing your beloved Brexit as a ‘sh1t show’ - was ‘deluded’. Did that really warrant such an enraged and bitter response?
    See your Christmas spirit still seems in somewhat short supply.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Thanks for the usual tiresome ticking off but no I didn't miss your point, or rather your second point, which was 'I can’t think of another example of a sportsman/person who has profited more from one individual action'. As an existing national icon, Maradonna's financial and reputational profit from the hand of God was, I would suggest, incremental, wheras Armstrong elevated himself from a better than average but no better than that cyclist to a worldwide superstar and Sheryl Crowe's boyfriend FFS, AND amassed a wealth that is rumoured to have maxed out at $220m and is still over $50m.
    No ‘ticking off’ - just disagreement - Mr. Moderator...Sir! I take your point, but it’s a different one. Sure Armstrong benefitted economically from his cycling achievements and sure they were later shown to have been the result of cheating via his use of certain substances.

Maradona however actually broke the rules during a game in a way which everyone - apart from the officials apparently - knew. I can’t be certain what the rules were regarding deliberate hand ball at the time but I suspect he should have been sent off.
    Instead he has been glorified, where Armstrong was disgraced, and Argentinian fans have since treated him as some sort of God...the hand of whom Argentina’s World Cup success in 1986 has since been attributed to.

I can’t think of another example of sporting success being achieved via such clear and obvious breaking of the rules only for the miscreant to then go on and be idolised as a result and, no matter how much you might want it to be, the example of Lance Armstrong is entirely different imo.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 21-12-2022 at 12:13 PM.

Lol...soooo predictable! No ‘rear seat’...merely a simple observation. The worst thing Swale referred to you as - apart from (accurately) describing your beloved Brexit as a ‘sh1t show’ - was ‘deluded’. Did that really warrant such an enraged and bitter response?
    See your Christmas spirit still seems in somewhat short supply.
    Not in the slightest.
    It doesn't matter how offensive Swale is, you never say zip.
    You are the equivalent of Switzerland. Never saying anything against someone who may violate their neutrality, but being critical when they can get away with it.
    I'd have more respect for you, if you quite rightly ctiticised everyone equally. The personal insults/insinuations of my holiday home. In fact he actually makes offence at a whole nation. Or are you blind?
    But as said before, he intimidates you, I get it. Better to not get noticed.

It's ok to stand up to bullies,

Merry Christmas.

Not in the slightest.
    It doesn't matter how offensive Swale is, you never say zip.
    You are the equivalent of Switzerland. Never saying anything against someone who may violate their neutrality, but being critical when they can get away with it.
    I'd have more respect for you, if you quite rightly ctiticised everyone equally. The personal insults/insinuations of my holiday home. In fact he actually makes offence at a whole nation. Or are you blind?
    But as said before, he intimidates you, I get it. Better to not get noticed.

It's ok to stand up to bullies,

Merry Christmas.
    Don’t be so ridiculous. So now you’re the victim of Swale’s bullying and I’m ‘intimidated’ by him. You’ve written some rubbish on here but that takes the proverbial biscuit.

To be clear...I couldn’t give a stuff about what he says about your ‘holiday home’ or your activities in Thailand. Perhaps the attraction is the climate...the landscape...the beaches...the availability of cheap s exual servility...or the food. Maybe a combination of all five or something else altogether...I wouldn’t know. It’s just banter and the type of banter that all single men who disappear off to a place with Thailand’s reputation probably experience.

I don’t think I’ve ever mentioned your Thai activities, but the point is...Swale said little to enrage you...he just laughed at your suggestion about ‘Reform’ and you, aided and abetted by our moderator, suddenly chucked your toys out of the prom.
    Likewise, as soon as I mention anything you rush to identify me as Swale’s ‘rear gunner’. It’s ludicrous and yet when Andy does exactly the same in your defence nothing is ever said. Funny that!

Suggest you look back at recent exchanges on the subject and try and tell me I’m wrong. Then maybe...lighten up a little. It’s Christmas.

Page 846 of 922 FirstFirst ... 346746796836844845846847848856896 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)